Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been posted here before, but maybe it should be posted again. In Suffolk County N.Y., it's against the law to release any 911 call. It doesn't matter what SCPD wants to do regarding releasing it. They don't have any say in it. Suffolk County law says its private, and cannot be released without a court order and to date a valid reason for it's release hasn't been presented.
Can't federal law trump Suffolk County law?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If Shannon's death is accidental release the 911 tape!

I would wager 100 bucks that tape would show murder and no accident. I owe it to shannan to stand firm for her justice

I would wager 100 bucks that tape would show murder and no accident. I owe it to shannan to stand firm for her justice

I'll take that bet and truly hope somehow the decision is made to release it.

I said it before I will say it again, a 23 minute call. She was in distress, dispatch kept her on the phone. The only reason those creeps didn't yank the phone out of her hand and strangle her while she was engaged: is they thought they would have been flat out right busted. The creeps did not know at the time the call was being sent to Nassau because she didn't know where she was. Once she hung up Shannon ran for her life because that was when they went after her.

Let's hope John Ray gets his court order. We need to back him with this motion.
10 bodies were found on the pkwy. The starting point was the search for SG. John Ray now needs to backpedal. The starting point is Dr. Hackett. Im not saying Hackett is a killer. Someone at one of those parties may be. Who can identify the party goers dating back to 2007?

Its the key for sure...why are they fighting so hard to keep it under wraps if its irrelevant
Let's hope and pray James Burke and his cronies did not already destroy it and it is deemed 'LOST" A 23 minute phone call to 911, has to be a loaded. It could be the "KEY" to everything.

There must be a lot of people out there who know but are afraid to talk ... they are afraid because they know the corrupt SCPD wont protect them if they talk...and yes Peter Hackett has too many red flags too be ignored,ie his location,his connections in Suffolk county government and the SCPD and his own strange family history and a his fathers book
10 bodies were found on the pkwy. The starting point was the search for SG. John Ray now needs to backpedal. The starting point is Dr. Hackett. Im not saying Hackett is a killer. Someone at one of those parties may be. Who can identify the party goers dating back to 2007?

Well mcme ..the SCPD are fighting really hard to keep that tape private so the obviously are very very nervous that the contents of that tape are going to become public
It's been posted here before, but maybe it should be posted again. In Suffolk County N.Y., it's against the law to release any 911 call. It doesn't matter what SCPD wants to do regarding releasing it. They don't have any say in it. Suffolk County law says its private, and cannot be released without a court order and to date a valid reason for it's release hasn't been presented.

Would a petition to release the tapes signed by as many members of the public as possible help? I think it could be done online

Would a petition to release the tapes signed by as many members of the public as possible help? I think it could be done online
They were court ordered to hand over the tape. They are fighting it.

There was a certain high ranking police official that was having an affair with a certain well known activist. Said official was the favorite son of the former County Exec. Rumor had it this official was on the short list to become the next police commissioner once the Idiot Dormer retired. This did not bode well for The Spota/Burke Family. This fellow needed to be 'rubbed out".

One night someone made an anonymous phone call to Mrs.Police Official and told her the husband was having an affair with the well known activist. Mrs.Public Official takes the keys for her husband's police car and goes out for a little ride. She gets on the police radio screaming like a very angry woman. Calls the husband and his lover all sorts of things not suitable for a family news board. Now that is a tape worth hearing.

I bet the president elect could get the tapes released, anyone know him well? He is a New York boy.

If there is a cover up it is related to her prostitution and the SCPD, but not LISK. And who is that Peter person that appears on The Killing Season?? He knows nothing.
Peter believes the killer is left handed. This is based on the placement of the bodies. Maureen was the first victim. The second victim Melessa was placed to her left. The third victim Megan was placed to her right. Fourth victim Amber was placed to her left.

(modsnip)

The reason I have a hard time accepting that it was accident are as follows.

1) How many people call 911, and state 'someone is trying to kill me' and and die accidently hours later?

2) How many people are last seen running down a roadway, disappear, and their body is only found after months of searching?

3) How often do police not check security tapes when a crime occurs in a gated community? How often are those tapes erased?

4) How often do the police state a likely explanation for death, (wandered into swamp and died of natural causes) before the body is found?

5) How often do the police continue to withhold the 911 call, even though there have been leaks and release of other information such as lie detector results? Police even sent letters to the media.

6) The missing hyoid bone, why is this the only bone missing, which would prove no strangulation took place if it was present and intact?

7) The deceased had a driver/bodyguard with her, besides not protecting her, he left before the police arrived.

Any number of these individual points by themselves are believable and plausible and are explainable in the accident scenario.

However all these facts combined together, stretches the laws of probability regarding coincidences. Now add in the discovery of other bodies, the characters CPH, JB and MP. Then sprinkle in questionable law enforcement behavior and I find it hard to accept SG died naturally.

Let me challenge you if you still disagree. Can you name another case where so many (7) similar coincidences occurred and the cause of death was natural causes?

IMO

The reason I have a hard time accepting that it was accident are as follows.

1) How many people call 911, and state 'someone is trying to kill me' and and die accidently hours later?

2) How many people are last seen running down a roadway, disappear, and their body is only found after months of searching?

3) How often do police not check security tapes when a crime occurs in a gated community? How often are those tapes erased?

4) How often do the police state a likely explanation for death, (wandered into swamp and died of natural causes) before the body is found?

5) How often do the police continue to withhold the 911 call, even though there have been leaks and release of other information such as lie detector results? Police even sent letters to the media.

6) The missing hyoid bone, why is this the only bone missing, which would prove no strangulation took place if it was present and intact?

7) The deceased had a driver/bodyguard with her, besides not protecting her, he left before the police arrived.

Any number of these individual points by themselves are believable and plausible and are explainable in the accident scenario.

However all these facts combined together, stretches the laws of probability regarding coincidences. Now add in the discovery of other bodies, the characters CPH, JB and MP. Then sprinkle in questionable law enforcement behavior and I find it hard to accept SG died naturally.

Let me challenge you if you still disagree. Can you name another case where so many (7) similar coincidences occurred and the cause of death was natural causes?

IMO
Do you have a source for the bone missing?? I had never heard that before. I know that when you list all the bad things that happened to her you may think it's too much of a coincidence, but believe me the list of random occurrences that directly resulted in the sinking of the Titanic is even longer. My point is, bad luck exists, plain and simple. None of what you mention proves foul play to be honest, I've never been to that place but from what I saw in The Killing Season her body was very close. If she had been in a place where it would have been impossible for her to arrive in foot then I could believe it but that is not the case. You can easily get to where she died just by walking. Why is that so suspicious? I don't understand. When you assume she was on drugs, and she probably was, everything you mention becomes plausible.

I accept there MAY BE a conspiracy with SCPD because maybe they were clients of hers, nothing more.

Do you have a source for the bone missing?? I had never heard that before. I know that when you list all the bad things that happened to her you may think it's too much of a coincidence, but believe me the list of random occurrences that directly resulted in the sinking of the Titanic is even longer. My point is, bad luck exists, plain and simple. None of what you mention proves foul play to be honest, I've never been to that place but from what I saw in The Killing Season her body was very close. If she had been in a place where it would have been impossible for her to arrive in foot then I could believe it but that is not the case. You can easily get to where she died just by walking. Why is that so suspicious? I don't understand. When you assume she was on drugs, and she probably was, everything you mention becomes plausible.

I accept there MAY BE a conspiracy with SCPD because maybe they were clients of hers, nothing more.
Is there actual proof shannan willingly took drugs or did someone force drugs upon her? From what I read no drugs in her system and based on my understanding recreational drug use and not an addict feeding her habit.

Is there actual proof shannan willingly took drugs or did someone force drugs upon her? From what I read no drugs in her system and based on my understanding recreational drug use and not an addict feeding her habit.

wouldn't she have been skeletonized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members