MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. And after some of the derogatory comments I've seen posted here about him and how quick people are to jump miles ahead to a conclusion, I think it's necessary. And to the people who are asking how someone on his income can afford representation...really? How judgemental. :notgood: I realize this is a sleuthing site, but c'mon now.
Thank you! Ive also read comments about the difference in salary between Them and how they wouldnt be in the same social circles. Unless Holocene has said that, how do we know? He owns a house..DS rents an apt. Doesnt seem like he and his wife are way down the economic scale to me. The point is, judging someone without facts is not sleuthing.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

To me, that's way too risky...why chance it? Imo the abduction happened once she pulled in....
Less DNA transfer the better for him...[/QUOTE

Im trying to understand...in my opinion, it would be much more risky to follow Danielle into the apartment complex and then abduct her, causing her to possibly scream or alert other neighbors. If she left work at 4:30, then it wouldn't necessarily be dark at the time of the abduction either. In addition, I didn't bring up Danielle being abducted. It's entirely possible that Danielle went willingly with the perp, if she knew him, if they had a relationship. They have taken the perps car to analyze, which tells me there is a good chance she was in his car. We don't know who saw Danielle leaving work. It could have been captured on camera or someone may have seen her leave. If the security gaurd saw her leave, with what we know now, I wouldn't believe his statement. In my opinion, it would be far less risky to drop off her jeep in the middle of the night or even after dark and walk away, verses, following her into her complex and abducting her. Is it possible that they both left MetLife in his vehicle, in her's? I guess that would all depend on who saw Danielle leave work which we don't know?

I posted this earlier but the thread was moved on to this one :

Maybe DS was just friends with the guy-no affair just friendly. Could have had something to do with the wife?

I can see him following DS home from work, (they both agreed on that scenario at work that day) she says she has to run in quickly to feed the cat, etc. Leaves her purse in car because she always does that when she's running into apt quickly- so more of a habit? OR she planned on following him to hospital but he said he would drive and she still forgets she left her purse......

The dude says his wife wants to see DS so can he drive her to hospital and bring her back to IG afterwards? At this point she forgets her stuff in the car and goes with him.

After getting in his car all bets are off.
Just imo with this new info.

^^ This was MY answer to the question:
'What is everyone's theory on what they think happened to DS'?

I also want to add that maybe E.G. doesn't know DS and is just a pawn in all of this that's why her FB is still active as you all are speaking about.

I wish DS would be found soon 😔

I have been trying to catch up today on everything. I have been down and out sick for 2 days. I have been praying for good news and it seems to be the opposite. With this POI, the mattress, and the car taken sounds like they are collecting evidence of what they think may have happened. Sadly, I feel the way LE handled this case was not right, but that's JMO. I am still praying for Danielle and her family.

Regarding fhe Jeep at IGA, to me if the Jeep is there then DS is there and when someone finds out she's not, she becomes a missing person (according to family). If her Jeep wasn't there, then before she's missing it's maybe she broke down, maybe running errands, maybe cell phone dead. The Jeep at IGA without DS in her apartment triggers the most warning bells for me if I'm her family.

I have been trying to catch up today on everything. I have been down and out sick for 2 days. I have been praying for good news and it seems to be the opposite. With this POI, the mattress, and the car taken sounds like they are collecting evidence of what they think may have happened. Sadly, I feel the way LE handled this case was not right, but that's JMO. I am still praying for Danielle and her family.

I disagree with you on LE. If they knew from early on what direction it was going they remained tight with no leaks and it enabled them to most likely build the case before ever tipping their hand. Hats off to DS family as well with their trust and support. I think they handled a high profile case as well as they could.

I disagree with you on LE. If they knew from early on what direction it was going they remained tight with no leaks and it enabled them to most likely build the case before ever tipping their hand. Hats off to DS family as well with their trust and support. I think they handled a high profile case as well as they could.

I agree. I also wonder if LE would have tipped their hands if it wasn't for all the chatter of the neighbors. I think news were tipped off by neighbors and LE felt they needed to provide an update.

I strongly believe this is our guy. There is no way in hay they would have those search warrants without probable cause. Given the Agencies involved they are seasoned. Well seasoned. I just wish Danielle had been found sooner. As we all do. Whatever the outcome. She needs to come home. I finally got caught up after a busy day. Tomorrow will be busy for many of us. Happy Holidays to all the Websleuth Members and the Mods who work so hard to keep us on the right path. To all those who have a loved one missing from their table this Holiday regardless of the reason. Forge on as best you can. Your loved one would want that. Special thought to jashrema and Holocena. Proud to be a part of this Community.

Just found this site - Like minded sleuths - my kinda people !

In the case involving DS a few of my own opinions

Could it be possible that DS stopped by her apt to possibly - check her mail , feed her cat , grab a few overnight items before heading to her friends? Perhaps there wasn't anyone else in her car and she made it to her apartment complex alone.

Could this explain why her purse with wallet ect was found in the car ? A quick run in and out where your going to just grab your phone and keys because your planning on a very quick in and out.

Was someone who knew her schedule waiting inside her building in the hallway ? Is there a laundry room this person could have hid in waiting / watching for her to arrive ?

Or did someone gain access to her apartment , were they waiting inside her apartment knowing she would be home around that time ? If someone had gained access to her apartment wouldn't it have been easier for them to move her to another location later in the night /or wee early morning hours ? Perhaps the person arrived there earlier and parked elsewhere on the property?

And lastly - did LE search bodies of water located near or on the apartment property

My thoughts and continued prayers for DS and her family. I cannot imagine what they are going through.

Regarding fhe Jeep at IGA, to me if the Jeep is there then DS is there and when someone finds out she's not, she becomes a missing person (according to family). If her Jeep wasn't there, then before she's missing it's maybe she broke down, maybe running errands, maybe cell phone dead. The Jeep at IGA without DS in her apartment triggers the most warning bells for me if I'm her family.

Yeah... and if the jeep was dumped in Detroit they wouldn't have a starting point... it would appear she could have been car jacked anywhere, on multiple possible routes, from work to IGA, or on her way to her friend's house.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Just found this site - Like minded sleuths - my kinda people !

In the case involving DS a few of my own opinions

Could it be possible that DS stopped by her apt to possibly - check her mail , feed her cat , grab a few overnight items before heading to her friends? Perhaps there wasn't anyone else in her car and she made it to her apartment complex alone.

Could this explain why her purse with wallet ect was found in the car ? A quick run in and out where your going to just grab your phone and keys because your planning on a very quick in and out.

Was someone who knew her schedule waiting inside her building in the hallway ? Is the a laundry room this person could have hid in waiting / watching for her to arrive ?

Or did someone gain access to her apartment , were they waiting inside her apartment knowing she would be home around that time ? If someone had gained access to her apartment wouldn't it have been easier for them to move her to another location later in the night /or wee early morning hours ? Perhaps the person arrived there earlier and parked elsewhere on the property?

And lastly - did LE search bodies of water located near or on the apartment property

My thoughts and continued prayers for DS and her family. I cannot imagine what they are going through.

There could be someone waiting in the hallway but the hallways are relatively small. In the buildings, there are only two apartments on each floor leaving minimal hallway space and open stairways to each floor. There are also large windows looking into the stairways. There is no laundry room to hide in, each apartment has its own washer and dryer.

She was at work on Friday December 2nd. What they didn't see was her leaving work. Although her car left obviously

I believe the poster was responding to the fact Dani's Mom was not at work Friday.

I just don't see this happening. Why would someone return to the one place where family, friends, and/or police are most likely to be looking for someone who went missing?

Well she wasn't even reported as missing by the police until that Saturday night or Sunday. And the family did not even know she was missing until she didn't show up to her work engagement on Saturday morning.

We had a very warm November and lakes were not frozen at the time of her disappearance. It got very cold in the weeks afterwards and would be covered with a sheet of ice.

There are baseball fields a very short short walking distance from the Berkley house, but they don't have many trees. What are you thinking?

I have no theory of what happened, but I'm not convinced this guy did it. What if they had a secret relationship? Obviously he wouldn't want to publicize this with a sick wife. Maybe they had evidence of a connection between the two and are looking for forensic evidence related to a crime. I feel like there would have been an arrest at this point if evidence of violence had been found.

What is FG's full name? I undetstand it cant be posted on the open forum.

Eta: thanks everyone.

lol I guess...that's a sheet thing in my mind lol...but maybe she is more talented than me ha ha ha

How do you know the crime lab folks didn't confiscate bedding as evidence? It's my understanding that several bags of evidence were removed from the home along with the mattress. Sheets, blanket, comforter/duvet, pillows/cases. Plenty of DNA in the bedroom. And then, there's the bathroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆