Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a source for the bone missing?? I had never heard that before.
<rsbm>

This is what Baden had to say about the hyoid bone:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...annan-gilbert-case/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Baden wrote that nearly all of Gilbert's recovered skeletal remains appeared normal but the "larynx was missing and only the body of the hyoid bone was found; the two greater horns of that neck bone were missing. These structures, the larynx and the hyoid bone, are often fractured during homicidal manual strangulation."

Yes but don't they have a way to test the bone marrow?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I agree with LTEC here, bone marrow won't show drugs unless she was a heavy user and it affected it. Which is unlikely.

A lot of what happened to SG doesn't make sense. And SCPD haven't helped themselves.

Let me throw another theory out there for the naysayers towards it being an accident.

What if the call SG named individuals that SCPD do not want to be named? Either LE or someone in witness protection? The latter unlikely as JS would have named them. However OB does seem like a community which would harbour one or two residents who are in long term Witness Protection.

Just a theory. But i also subscribe to the more likely than not at this point SG being a tragic accident, who in turn opened pandoras box on Long Island to two or possibly more serial killers dumping grounds.

However as windsor points out, there are a lot of unanswered questions, which I believe could sway most people towards a conclusion by the tapes being released.

By the way everyone. Drugs can make you irrational like SG was that night. Do not take the "they are trying to kill me" and her running from door to door at face value on there own.

Do you have a source for the bone missing?? I had never heard that before. I know that when you list all the bad things that happened to her you may think it's too much of a coincidence, but believe me the list of random occurrences that directly resulted in the sinking of the Titanic is even longer. My point is, bad luck exists, plain and simple. None of what you mention proves foul play to be honest, I've never been to that place but from what I saw in The Killing Season her body was very close. If she had been in a place where it would have been impossible for her to arrive in foot then I could believe it but that is not the case. You can easily get to where she died just by walking. Why is that so suspicious? I don't understand. When you assume she was on drugs, and she probably was, everything you mention becomes plausible.

I accept there MAY BE a conspiracy with SCPD because maybe they were clients of hers, nothing more.

Source for missing pieces of her hyoid bone.

https://www.longislandpress.com/2016/02/12/shannan-gilbert-may-have-been-murdered-2nd-autopsy-shows/

I agree with LTEC here, bone marrow won't show drugs unless she was a heavy user and it affected it. Which is unlikely.

A lot of what happened to SG doesn't make sense. And SCPD haven't helped themselves.

Let me throw another theory out there for the naysayers towards it being an accident.

What if the call SG named individuals that SCPD do not want to be named? Either LE or someone in witness protection? The latter unlikely as JS would have named them. However OB does seem like a community which would harbour one or two residents who are in long term Witness Protection.

Just a theory. But i also subscribe to the more likely than not at this point SG being a tragic accident, who in turn opened pandoras box on Long Island to two or possibly more serial killers dumping grounds.

However as windsor points out, there are a lot of unanswered questions, which I believe could sway most people towards a conclusion by the tapes being released.

By the way everyone. Drugs can make you irrational like SG was that night. Do not take the "they are trying to kill me" and her running from door to door at face value on there own.
Correct, to me the "they're trying to kill me" line holds no weight whatsoever.

Has it ever been explained how the doctor who called Shannan's Gilbert mother, soon after Shannan's disappearance obtained her number. How is it possible if he claims he never met Shannan???

Has it ever been explained how the doctor who called Shannan's Gilbert mother, soon after Shannan's disappearance obtained her number. How is it possible if he claims he never met Shannan???
It was explained to me that he knew Mari Gilbert already.

It has been explained to me that Alex and Pak gave the doctor the phone # to mari.

I didn't see an open thread regarding Hackett, so I thought I'd post this here.

I need your assistance in finding a clear photo of a younger Peter Hackett. Whilst watching his 'heart defibrillator' video I noticed the pigmentation on his hands, forearms and mouth area. According to dermatologists, this is called Inflammatory Hyper Pigmentation and can be attributed to contact with poison ivy (as is indigenous to the terrain where the bodies were found). It can be permanent or temporary effect lasting anywhere up to 24 months. Want to rule out the possibility of him having this dermatological problem prior to his living in LI, or prior to the first victim going missing. See pics below as reference.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• LISK1.jpg
    LISK1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 284
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 278
Here are two letters Hackett wrote to Erin Moriarty / 48 Hours-CBS regarding his phone calls.

In the 2nd letter Hackett says he met Diaz and MP (in the days following her disappearance) and they gave him the phone number and (they) suggested he call the family.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/48_hours_gilbert.pdf
Thanks for this cause I recently brought same question up but do not remember who said it was Pak and Alex that gave cph Mari's phone number.

Thank you for adding a little bit more clarity regarding Dr. Hackett. I still do not trust him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998