MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a coincidence that a security guard or former guard lives in a house that's been searched. Maybe I follow too many cases, but I'm confident they have their guy. Too many what's ifs to explain it all away (IMO of course would love to be wrong and she comes ho,e safely).

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas- thinking of Danielle's family and all other families missing their loved ones today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think it's a coincidence that a security guard or former guard lives in a house that's been searched. Maybe I follow too many cases, but I'm confident they have their guy. Too many what's ifs to explain it all away (IMO of course would love to be wrong and she comes ho,me safely).

I agree that there is no other likely suspects in Dani's disappearance. So far, the security guard is the only logical POI at this point, based on what we know.

It IS possible that the house (vacant or not) is involved and not the homeowner. I own a rental property and have new tenants a little less than annually. No city/state documents have my tenants names. IMO, There would be limited sleuthable documents for my tenants. Maybe a tenant could be the perp and FG is just an unfortunate coincidence with his employment.

It IS possible that the house (vacant or not) is involved and not the homeowner. I own a rental property and have new tenants a little less than annually. No city/state documents have my tenants names. IMO, There would be limited sleuthable documents for my tenants. Maybe a tenant could be the perp and FG is just an unfortunate coincidence with his employment.

there's no such thing as coincidence. There are no accidents in life. Everything that happens is the result of a calculated move that leads us to where we are. When two things occur successively we call them cause and effect if we believe one event made the other one happen.

there's no such thing as coincidence. There are no accidents in life. Everything that happens is the result of a calculated move that leads us to where we are. When two things occur successively we call them cause and effect if we believe one event made the other one happen.

That depends if others believe in coincidence or not.

It could be coincidence that FG's tenant did something to Dani and FG also happened to work with her. Do I believe it's coincidence? No.

I can't believe Danielle's case has stalled or feels like it has. Law enforcement and all involved are still working hard to bring her home. I was praying I would read found safe today. The day is not over, so I'm still holding out hope. It's a very sad Christmas for her friends and family without her. I know her fur baby misses her too.

So what if DS had a consensual relationship with the alleged perp. This may explain the evidence and searching, mattress, etc. but he may not be the actual abductor. Any scenarios WS could conjure up?

What I question is this, if DS was dating someone, secretly, wouldn't they go to DS's place because she lives alone. If the suitor was married, going to his place would seem impossible and unnecessary.

What I question is this, if DS was dating someone, secretly, wouldn't they go to DS's place because she lives alone. If the suitor was married, going to his place would seem impossible and unnecessary.
I don't believe there was any relationship; I believe he stalked her. I'm not convinced he would have taken her to his own house; I think he probably took her somewhere else, possibly to one of the many abandoned buildings in Detroit.

Could DS have been lurerd to the Oxford address to view the home as a possible rental for herself, and then met with foul play? She may have wanted to find a place with a larger kitchen. Was her lease up soon at the apartment?

I don't believe there was any relationship; I believe he stalked her. I'm not convinced he would have taken her to his own house; I think he probably took her somewhere else, possibly to one of the many abandoned buildings in Detroit.
I don't believe in this possible relationship either- imo it's too far fetched for a person like DS.

I'm pretty sad today also - I may have had a crappy Xmas with my kids today but not as crappy as DS family had, and is still having.
Realuzing others have it worse than I do hits home to me in my heart.

I can't believe Danielle's case has stalled or feels like it has. Law enforcement and all involved are still working hard to bring her home. I was praying I would read found safe today. The day is not over, so I'm still holding out hope. It's a very sad Christmas for her friends and family without her. I know her fur baby misses her too.

I disagree with it stalling. Forensics takes a bit to run, add the holiday weekend and it's no wonder. Patience is key. I'd rather not have any new information if it means they are tick and tying this case up. We aren't entitled to anything.....

I was watching past WXYZ-TV news coverage of the case and, for the first time, heard it reported that FG knows DS. I apologize if this has already been discussed and I missed it.

[video=youtube;mGtsTw08WwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGtsTw08WwE[/video]
~48 seconds into the video
...police seized a mattress from the house on Oxford where a man who knows Danielle lives with his wife. His wife, we're told is very ill and just returned home from the hospital last night...

I was watching past WXYZ-TV news coverage of the case and, for the first time, heard it reported that FG knows DS. I apologize if this has already been discussed and I missed it.

[video=youtube;mGtsTw08WwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGtsTw08WwE[/video]
~48 seconds into the video
...police seized a mattress from the house on Oxford where a man who knows Danielle lives with his wife. His wife, we're told is very ill and just returned home from the hospital last night...

Yup....he's the guy....I'm sure they have either camera or digital proof. I think they zeroed in on him quickly and told the family such. That's why they supported LE and kept to their no search request and just do sm

I disagree with it stalling. Forensics takes a bit to run, add the holiday weekend and it's no wonder. Patience is key. I'd rather not have any new information if it means they are tick and tying this case up. We aren't entitled to anything.....
I agree that we're not entitled to anything, and I want LE to dot all their i's and cross all their t's. The thought of him walking around free is still hard to take, though, even if it's only for a matter of days.

I feel so sad for all the people that are affected by this. Obviously, Danielle's family and friends are living with unspeakable fear. I also can't stop thinking about EG. If FG is, in fact, LE's POI, I cannot imagine the horror of going through this while being so very ill. Having your home turned upside down, learning your spouse may no longer be the person you thought he was. Then there are the families of FG & EG. And everyone's friends.

I feel so sad for all the people that are affected by this. Obviously, Danielle's family and friends are living with unspeakable fear. I also can't stop thinking about EG. If FG is, in fact, LE's POI, I cannot imagine the horror of going through this while being so very ill. Having your home turned upside down, learning your spouse may no longer be the person you thought he was. Then there are the families of FG & EG. And everyone's friends.

Good post! And, I agree with knowing how long he has been walking around free.

I can't say for sure I know that the POI has done anything, but it sounds like LE has known since the beginning. I understand why they can't tell the public, but what if this POI would of done something to someone else in the time frame until his arrest is made? I just feel so bad for Danielle's family and friends, and I couldn't imagine going through this ever. God bless

I can't say for sure I know that the POI has done anything, but it sounds like LE has known since the beginning. I understand why they can't tell the public, but what if this POI would of done something to someone else in the time frame until his arrest is made? I just feel so bad for Danielle's family and friends, and I couldn't imagine going through this ever. God bless

My guess is that LE is keeping a very close eye on FG, or at least so I hope.

One thing I fear is the possibility of self-harm on his part since I'm sure he realizes they are closing in on him. What if LE is watching outside, but say, while inside, he grabs a gun and shoots himself? That's a real concern, IMO, and another reason we need him in custody ASAP (and I am 100% confident that they are working on it). We still need Danielle found.

What ruse would he use to get her in his car? Now I know she worked for Metlife and his wife is sick.

So was that the ruse? Did he ask for a quick consultation on insurance.

Btw. Now I see why Metlife quickly offered 50k.

Because they probably found out that a security guard may have been involved. Idk

Plus guess what.

The apartment complex is also offering 50k.

But I wonder if its because they are trying to have a nice complex. But not once made sure that they had hd cctv in all areas of the complex.

But I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member