Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make out the TB and the ribbon but I'm having a hard time with the c and f...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
its progress the c f are in narrow part of leaf note the slant

In an even stranger twist, Cullen has said he was contacted by a woman claiming to be Peaches mother looking to get an in memorial tattoo for her son! How crazy is this!

[video=youtube;v8PESE2CTis]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8PESE2CTis[/video]

While tattoo designs don't always hold meanings these days, I think they might have back in the 90s, AND I wonder if any of the girls might have been employed by the Forbidden Fruit (cherries and peaches) club in Ronkonkoma. I think the business has been around a long time. Also wonder if any members of law enforcement frequented the club as customers.

And, I'm curious if the owners of this club own other strip joints... maybe in Queens or ???

I'm too chicken to volunteer for pain but I'm 38 and many of my friends are tatted. So I've had tatted friends since the 90s. It seems people's tats almost always mean something to them. Ethnic background, a special quote, dedications to loved ones here or departed, profession, frat/sorority, band, or just something they are fond of. For ex my friend who loves pit bulls has a tat of a pittie. The meanings aren't always deep and they're often cheesy or cliched, but there's usually a significance to the wearer. I don't think that's changed by decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to say that it''s not what I think I'm seeing. Calibration of NIST precision measuring tools are part of my history. It is strict and repeatability is absolute. I think its time for a 3rd party who doesnt know about this thread and what we are saying and see if that party can come up with the letters on the leaf. Maybe someone in LE who is qualified, then we can together take this to the next level. This thread is a real great group of people and the subject is seemingly comming together....Some amazing stuff. I think this has a lot of hope.

I'm too chicken to volunteer for pain but I'm 38 and many of my friends are tatted. So I've had tatted friends since the 90s. It seems people's tats almost always mean something to them. Ethnic background, a special quote, dedications to loved ones here or departed, profession, frat/sorority, band, or just something they are fond of. For ex my friend who loves pit bulls has a tat of a pittie. The meanings aren't always deep and they're often cheesy or cliched, but there's usually a significance to the wearer. I don't think that's changed by decade.

I guess my post was confusing. I agree with you... tattoos have meaning for the individual. I just don't believe they always share the same symbolic meaning (as much as they did in the past).

I guess my post was confusing. I agree with you... tattoos have meaning for the individual. I just don't believe they always share the same symbolic meaning (as much as they did in the past).

Mmm I would say it was probably easier to stereotype a person before if they had tattoos. Tattoos were seen I think As a biker/inmate/gang member/rocker thing. Now everyone and their grandma has ink. People have good mainstream jobs and visible ink often. That trend began in the early-mid 90s yes.

I'm a graphic artist, so I was trying to isolate pixel depth on the letters. I think the "B" is an "O" with noise above it. At first I thought it said TOP. But it didn't make sense to start the letters at the center of the leaf. So if you look at the two possible faded letters to the left of the "T", the spacing would make more sense. Then when I focused out, and viewed overall, I saw the word GATOR.

I'm a graphic artist, so I was trying to isolate pixel depth on the letters. I think the "B" is an "O" with noise above it. At first I thought it said TOP. But it didn't make sense to start the letters at the center of the leaf. So if you look at the two possible faded letters to the left of the "T", the spacing would make more sense. Then when I focused out, and viewed overall, I saw the word GATOR.

Do you have the image with the masks you used to see this, I'd be interested in taking a look?

This may be neither here nor there but the more I look at the tattoo the more I believe it may be an apricot not a peach. The leaves are thicker and have the tapering common in apricot leaves, while peach leaves are longer and slender and don't have that same tear drop tapering.

I'm just thinking if Websleuths could get handwriting expert Cina Wong to study the lettering in the peach leaf? Sure it's different but I would bet she would modify her technique to see what she see's the writing on the leaf...Just a wishful idea, miracles do happen.

This may be neither here nor there but the more I look at the tattoo the more I believe it may be an apricot not a peach. The leaves are thicker and have the tapering common in apricot leaves, while peach leaves are longer and slender and don't have that same tear drop tapering.

I agree it looks more like an apricot than a peach, the leaves are bigger, and it has a natural heart shape to it. They are both dark orange and lighter pale orange.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• apricotsc.jpg
    apricotsc.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 142
  • apricotsa.jpg
    apricotsa.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 141
I agree it looks more like an apricot than a peach, the leaves are bigger, and it has a natural heart shape to it. They are both dark orange and lighter pale orange.

attachment.php
attachment.php

an

apricot, even the heart shape of it is natural in an apricot.

Hmmm true.

True, but it could also just be a mistake on the artists' part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Missing African American Female

Sonya Renee Cloud - Oliver also spelled Sonia in some M/P reports.

Date Last Seen: August 30, 1995

33 Years Old, unknown DOB

66.0 to 67.0 inches in height

120 to 125 lbs

Missing from Buffalo NY

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23353/3

Wasn't Melissa Barthelemy from Buffalo??

Could Peaches be from Buffalo too?

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sonia Renee CLOUD-OLIVER was last seen approximately August 1995. Sonia is a black female, approximately 5 feet tall. Sonia used to reside in the vicinity of Reed Street, Sherman Street and Howard Street in Buffalo, NY. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Buffalo Police confidential tip line at 716 847-2255

[/FONT]
https://nextdoor.com/agency-post/ny/buffalo/buffalo-police-department/assist-with-locating-9679740/

Looks like the daughter maybe looking for her. There is not much information anywhere on her.

Some of the items in Peaches case (rubber container, towel, top covered with garbage bags, dismemberment) made me realize that I have read some time ago about very similar cases in NY.

After a bit of digging I did find them and after checking also map today it would be quite coincidence if at least some of the cases here are not related to this killer.

Postal worker and serial killer R.Shulman, known for dismemberment of his victims, picking up street walkers mainly around Jamaica Avenue on Long Island, killing them at his own place in Hicksville, Long Island, dumping them around NY. All his known and some still unidentified victims had tattoos.

Look at his one unidentified victim from 1994, girl with "Adrian" tattoo, only 3 years before Peaches was found.
The victim's nude, dismembered body was found along side Long Island Avenue in a blue Rubbermaid garbage can by an employee of the Suffolk County Department of Public Works. She was partially covered with plastic bags with a white towel or bath mat around her head. Both her arms and left leg had been removed and were not recovered.

And only today I noticed that Medford, where she was found, is on Long Island as well, west from Mannorville. Hicksville, where he lived is also just about 10 min away from Hempstead where Peaches torso was found. Could similarities of both cases and their location be just big coincidence? Link to her case http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...15UFNY-20-30-dismembered-tattoo-Adrian-Dec-94
Link to his other unidentified victim with butterfly tattoo http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...NY-30-35-butterfly-tattoo-2-C-sections-Jun-92

Shulman was apprehended in 1996, so it is not too likely he would be perp in Peaches case, unless her post mortem interval is wrong too. However, I am quite inclined that any limbs located around Long Island or elsewhere around NY could belong to two victims mentioned above or any other of his victims.

Wish we had hi-res

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-12-28 at 1.36.02 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-12-28 at 1.36.02 AM.png
    147.7 KB · Views: 123
I'm sure this has been said before given the fact that the letters are so hard to make out and the tattoo's location it would appear to me that maybe the peach is there to cover up an older tattoo of someone's name. If the word is Gator, maybe it's a nickname for an old lover or possibly even a pimp. The letters on the leaf just don't make sense. Why put them in the actual peach when you can write above or below it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans