Was Burke Involved? # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he was being walked out of the house by a cop.

If he killed or badly wounded his sister a few hours earlier, crying out of fear for what might happen to him would make complete sense.

No need to scream, btw.

No kidding, the kid obviously felt protected by the parents. Being separated from them was probably terrifying. We do know that he wasn't feeling broken hearted during the car ride or at the White's though.

Actually I may have remembered that wrong. He did not deny that he used the flashlight.

“Yeah, I had some toy that I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was in bed … wanting to get this thing out,” Burke Ramsey said.

“Did you use the flashlight so you wouldn’t be seen?” Dr. Phil followed up.

“I don’t remember. I just remember being downstairs with this toy,” Burke replied.

Oh, I see. So, Burke's not allowed to be upset when he hears that his sister is missing.

I never said that. That would be a natural reaction. But the officer does not specify the reason for the tears, it could very well have been because he was being separated from the safety of his parents. There is no mention of tears from FW when he drove Burke to his home, so I would say that the tears could very well have been due to fear of consequences to himself.

Patsy was crying, too. Does this make her innocent, yes or no?

No, it doesn't make her innocent. (I know this may be hard for you to believe, but not every mother who kills or has a hand in killing their child is going to behave like Casey Anthony.)

I never said that. That would be a natural reaction. But the officer does not specify the reason for the tears, it could very well have been because he was being separated from the safety of his parents. There is no mention of tears from FW when he drove Burke to his home, so I would say that the tears could very well have been due to fear of consequences to himself.

When did Fleet ever say anything about Burke's behavior in the car?

No, it doesn't make her innocent. (I know this may be hard for you to believe, but not every mother who kills or has a hand in killing their child is going to behave like Casey Anthony.)

And not every almost ten year old who kills another child is going to act like Mary Bell...

Lie. Burke did not say "I used the flashlight to sneak downstairs" during the Dr Phil interview.

From my post above...

“Yeah, I had some toy that I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was in bed … wanting to get this thing out,” Burke Ramsey said.

“Did you use the flashlight so you wouldn’t be seen?” Dr. Phil followed up.

“I don’t remember. I just remember being downstairs with this toy,” Burke replied.

We all know this interview was conducted under the watchful eye of Lin Wood and that the questions would have all been pre approved. So ask yourself why Burke didn't answer "No" when asked if he used the flashlight? In my opinion Wood senses tough times ahead and is simply adding more confusion to the pot. The parents have already gone on record about that flashlight, but that doesn't change the fact that its sitting right there. It gives them an "out" if needed. Same thing with the pineapple. He doesn't say he got it out, but he doesn't say he didn't either.

Bottom line, that flashlight was huge news weeks after the murder. If Burke had used it, even innocently, he would have remembered it. To say "I don't remember" is exactly how his parents played the game isn't it? Nobody in that family EVER gives a definitive answer.

According to Kolar in his ama, that box was never collected for testing so, to me, it's rather disingenuous to say whose fecal matter (if that's what it is) it was.

From /u/Fr_Brown:

Where in JonBenet's room were the feces-smeared pajama bottoms "thought to belong to Burke" found? If they were in plain sight, is there a crime scene photograph of them? Were they collected?
Was the "feces-smeared candy box" collected? If not, do you know why not?

permalink embed

[–]jameskolar 17 points 1 year ago

It is my recollection that the pj bottoms were on the floor but I didn’t see that they or the box of candy were collected. It was an odd observation noted by investigators, but I don’t think they grasped the significance of those items at the time. Interviews were still being conducted with family employees and friends during and well after the completion of the execution of the search warrants.

permalink embed parent

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...ief_marshall_james_kolar_ama/#bottom-comments

Way overdue for a new Burke thread.

Please continue your discussion of Was Burke Involved # 5 RIGHT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members