TX TX - Sheryia Grant, 20, pregnant, Kilgore, 20 Aug 2016 *Arrests*

Some quotes from the link:

BBM. If her sister knows anything about Sheryia's disappearance I hope they find it on her phone now. It just seems way too coincidental that she happened to pay someone to burn a house containing her missing sister's items. I will be surprised if it was only for the insurance money, nothing to do with her missing sister.
Well that's a little shocking and unexpected! Still don't think she had anything to do with disappearance though. I still think baby daddy and gf are highly suspicious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Why would she take out the insurance policy 3 months before? Is this before Sheryia went missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some quotes from the link:

BBM. If her sister knows anything about Sheryia's disappearance I hope they find it on her phone now. It just seems way too coincidental that she happened to pay someone to burn a house containing her missing sister's items. I will be surprised if it was only for the insurance money, nothing to do with her missing sister.
I have to wonder if those baby girl clothes were still in the house when the fire was started or were they also removed?
Either way...the family is dealing with a lot at this time. sad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

From the link:

Now, officials are searching for a man suspected in the fire, Carlton James Green, 52, of Mansfield, Louisiana.
Kilgore police say Green iswanted out of Louisiana for multiple felony warrants. He's also wanted for questioning by the Kilgore Fire Marshal’s Office.
Police say Green has reportedly shaved his head and face. He is originally from the Kilgore area.

12394019_G.jpg

This situation gets weirder and weirder. I remember when the house burned, some comments were made that Sheaira was moving out of the house and it was vacant. Then it was mentioned that often when people are evicted, these things happen.

Different events happened in EACH county, wow. Anxiously waiting to see those arrestS.

[h=3]Grandmother of missing pregnant woman hoping for closure, multiple arrests expected[/h]
According to Kilgore PD Detective Trey Portwood, they are looking into significant leads and they anticipate multiple arrests.

"It's really depressing and hard, I'm still in the same feelings that I was from the beginning," Arnita Grant said.
No arrests have been made so far and police say they have not located Grant's body.
"If she's dead, if she's deceased, I have accepted that. But not having her body and the baby's body that's really hard for me, and the rest of the family. It will be a big closure. I really want to bury her the proper way, I really do," Arnita Grant said.
http://www.ktre.com/story/34106390/kilgore-pd-missing-pregnant-woman-case-now-homicide-investigation

:(
I hope her grandmother gets that closure soon.

Kilgore police deny tv report of missing woman saying there is nothing new :(

https://www.news-journal.com/news/2016/dec/21/police-deny-tv-report-in-missing-woman-case/

How strange! Why would KPD now change stories? It was posted by KLTV and KTRE.

Which do we believe? Was the investigator himself talking to the news or did news repeat words the family was told but wasn't meant to be shared public?

Last I saw, the suspected POI was on the run.

How strange! Why would KPD now change stories? It was posted by KLTV and KTRE.

Which do we believe? Was the investigator himself talking to the news or did news repeat words the family was told but wasn't meant to be shared public?

Last I saw, the suspected POI was on the run.

I know. I went to read and look for additional info and found the denial news story.
I do think perhaps it was info that wasn't intended to be shared beyond family.

I've thought a lot about this and I think someone let the cat out of the bag. In the news story arrests would happen soon. I feel there are some sealed indictments involved here. I see above someone has said POI was on the run. Where did you hear of that. I live right here and haven't heard that. Also know the mother of Sheryia's little sister and brother.

I've thought a lot about this and I think someone let the cat out of the bag. In the news story arrests would happen soon. I feel there are some sealed indictments involved here. I see above someone has said POI was on the run. Where did you hear of that. I live right here and haven't heard that. Also know the mother of Sheryia's little sister and brother.
I hope and pray they get answers soon. This is so sad.

I thought the first news story was odd because we don't commonly see LE saying arrests are coming because that would tip the preps off. Maybe it was meant for pressure but I doubt it. I agree I think someone let the cat out but I keeping checking and nothing.

I live right here as well. The info I saw regarding my suspected POI was gathered from comments under the previous post on Facebook shared on KPD page maybe a month or so ago.

I am assuming yes but was it baby daddy and his gf? Someone who was following the fb drama will remember the names....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back