Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoda isn't a yeti. A yeti is like Bigfoot that lives in the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you, and correction, I wrongly concluded as to why Hasselhoff's face may have been superimposed on Yoda.
However, my initial search was regarding "the Hoff" and that is where i found "the Hoff crab" SO a hairy chest and hairy abdomen theory is still good as to how the nickname Hoff was adopted.
The Hoff crab's earlier known variety is the yeti, named due to the hairiness only of its claws. My confusion :(

From more recent searches, the character Yoda, is described as a greenish, galactic gnome with a wispy tonsure, hairy hands, a deeply furrowed brow, deep voice, sad / hooded eyes, and a melancholy but comprehending smile, with supernatural powers of mind over matter, a bit of a little green nobody, a hairy recluse with a kooky voice and a funny way of speaking, standing less than three feet tall but towering intellectually over all the other creatures in the movie. First introduced in The Empire Strikes Back.

[emoji887]

no he yelled out to her.

Where had you been in Claremont that night Frankie? I noticed you said previously you weren't from the area. Was it a busy night out, quiet? Or were you just passing through?

no he yelled out to her.

Also some reports say she gave you guys the bird and told you where to go. Some reports say she politely waved you off but I've got a feeling this isn't true. Which was it? I think that would give valuable insight into her state of mind at the time.

Ok here's something I don't get....

Consider this for a moment (from Yahoo 7 News) 'Bayens said he picked up a man in Highgate, an area notorious for prostitution, with all the hallmarks of a killer, but he was ignored by those in charge.

He stopped a man he believed to be loitering in an unmarked police car.

"The boot was lined in blue plastic. There was wire ties, a pair of pliers, some masking tape," Bayens said.

"We had one girl murdered, we had another one missing. He could have been the killer."

But Bayens said he was told by the head of the taskforce that they already had their man'.

So what, they didn't get this guys' name or description? Let alone get his DNA? I don't understand what's gone on here. What was his explanation? Sorry but if they didn't check this guy out properly then really, they're not protecting the community are they? Of course they must have checked him out, so I wonder what came of it?

Bayens described the person as 'tall, impressive and carried himself with the authority of a policeman'. Some posters clearly dont accept this theory but the DNA Technology in 2008 was less advanced and some of the DNA links are very recent. WAPOL has stated that BRE wasnt on their radar until other cases/matters were revisited. I still say BRE was the person stopped that night. Its inexplicable that he could have even come onto the Police radar any other way. His name/details would have been recorded on Operational Running Sheets that night. However, time will tell.

Bayens described the person as 'tall, impressive and carried himself with the authority of a policeman'. Some posters clearly dont accept this theory but the DNA Technology in 2008 was less advanced and some of the DNA links are very recent. WAPOL has stated that BRE wasnt on their radar until other cases/matters were revisited. I still say BRE was the person stopped that night. Its inexplicable that he could have even come onto the Police radar any other way. His name/details would have been recorded on Operational Running Sheets that night. However, time will tell.

If the info bayens provided was accurate and they took this guy's DNA it's hard to believe he hasn't been linked to something over the years.

Has there ever been any mention of DNA taken from the KT site?

I worked with a guy 20 years ago that new this girl. He grew up in the thornlie area, I believe he knew her as a local girl to the area.

Maybe she also knew her attacker, a local "Gozzy Boy"?

Hi all, first time poster here & recent lurker (since the arrest).

First up great work sleuths, it's been a thoroughly engrossing experience reading through all the threads over the past week and a bit.

I live in Perth, and was a kid in the 90's, so whilst I was aware of what was happening I was pretty young when the events were taking place. Since the arrest I've become fascinated with the case and BRE. I recently stopped through Claremont while in the area and spent some time walking around the area. One thing I noticed is the telstra exchange at the top of the hill (number 1 Congdon St). It's approx 1km west from Bay View Tce. It's a large, old industrial building with multiple levels, flanked by an auto mechanics on the south side and a residential house on the north. A laneway runs along the back of the building, and there's a vehicle (roller door) entrance into the side of the building as well.
Have any of you ever speculated about the use of this exchange by the killer?
It seems perfectly situated close to the area, (I reason he couldn't & wouldn't want to drive far with the victims) but it was the rear access laneway, and vehicle roller door which chilled me a bit when I was standing outside.
I've attached an street view image of the back of the building (Stirling Hwy up and to the right, the laneway through to the left).

http://imgur.com/a/K2lWi

Thoughts?

Also some reports say she gave you guys the bird and told you where to go. Some reports say she politely waved you off but I've got a feeling this isn't true. Which was it? I think that would give valuable insight into her state of mind at the time.

It was dark mate ;-)

If the info bayens provided was accurate and they took this guy's DNA it's hard to believe he hasn't been linked to something over the years.

i believe no transaction had taken place, so he was not charged with soliciting or any offence. Thus no DNA swabs or anything. Likely just his name and address taken.

Regarding EC. I did a google search "including omitted results" using E + Perth and got 'her' on quite a number of sex sites- including at least 2 mentioning her as transgender - including one site which was transgender only and another lesbian only site.

Hey Frankie, where was CG in this photo?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (32).jpg
    Screenshot (32).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 411
Short of sending him to gitmo I'm not sure how else he'd talk. I'd trade off giving him a black and white 34cm rank arena tv for some further info. No foxtel though.
No platinum package though, unless he wants to show the bodies of multiple other girls he has done and apologise to the families.
Actually access to the AFL package might be something that could be used as leverage, loves his footy does BRE.

one of my mates that night yelled out to her that she was crazy for hitching. but i do not think she was . she just waved her right hand in the air to say what ever. my mate said that girl is going to go missing tonight.

I have been told a lot about CG, was told there is no way she is hoping in a random guys car from someone that knew her. Think strong, tenacious, feisty female lawyer type from TV, she isn’t going near an average guy indeed I wonder if she told BRE to get lost earlier in the night.
She would have put up one hell of a fight with the CSK.

Regarding EC. I did a google search "including omitted results" using E + Perth and got 'her' on quite a number of sex sites- including at least 2 mentioning her as transgender - including one site which was transgender only.

yep. I posted previously that I clicked on a few profiles in their 'network' and found a person I know (transgender). If EC is transgender that could open up a whole new lot of sleuthing, considering the purchases on eBay and cross dressing clues.

Why? This is often the case with SKs.

I bet most if not all of BE's family/friends/acquaintances were all in deep shock (if guilty) - e.g. one of the LA friends (high up with BE) posted a "well, ****" picture on his FB about a day after BE's arrest.

It's common for SKs to completely deceive/fool all those around them and trust absolutely nobody.

Aqcuantices absolutely, I have seen narcissists close up who hide their evil side very well, people who know them casually think they are wonderful BUT its almost impossible to keep that guard up permanently if you are living with someone full-time, you get tired or drunk and the mask slips.r
I am not saying these people knew everything but I’d be staggered if they didn’t see his dark side.

What were they used for, was it like an over pyjamas thing or something else??

[emoji888]the kimono? some are stunning and their uses multiple.
in oz culture they're probably most looked upon as a lingerie style garment, as an 'after shower' robe, bedroom modesty type of wear, but perhaps most used as a simple brunch coat or dressing gown, as a smoker's jacket, or even as a lightweight going out jacket, a fashion accessory.
Plenty of blokes were known to wear them too, particularly the more alternative guys.
I'v even seen a couple of these garments displayed on a wall as decoration.

[emoji887]

In the past I was able to track Dr P to a foot fetish website but never a cross dressing website. Id summize the question was asked based on womens clothing found at the scenes that were related or not.
I have the x-dressing link and other creepy stuff linked to him.

Is there any evidence that DrP is AiWA who is BRE?
Is this all myth/speculation?

Did DrP every say anything that indicated he knew more than he should ?

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member