Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be in denial for a little bit. .but a part of them already knows it is entirely possible. He would have said some off things that just got passed off as odd or dark humour..
I also see him as being easily angered and I'm sure they have seen his short fuse on numerous occasions.
Theres no way you'd think anyone you were close to was a serial killer...maybe odd...dark..or irritable...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Agree. My mother is a narcissist. When she is being included in conversation or is the centre of attention she is happy and charming. If the attention or conversation turns to someone else however and she feels excluded, she will instantly turn either sulky or sour or snap at you.

I'm sure BRE's ex-wives and even his step-daughter would have seen some intense mood-swings and a need to dominate and control proceedings, if he is the CSK. When you are with someone who needs their ego stroked constantly, with very little coming back in reciprocal attention, it is very exhausting and it wouldn't surprise me if this was the reason for the breakdown of his relationships.

*I am told as I suspected based on the profile information EC is caucasian. I think we can throw out those Asian theories, just doesn't make sense with BRE.

Does anyone have a current paid ancestry.com membership?
They will see what they need to see.

<modsnip>

Confirmation that the Cannington based ACR store is linked to the Claremont store. At some point (ABN registered in 2000) the Cannington store was owned by the Edwards Family Trust.

Wow, I visited that store early 2000s... Left because the prices had been a tad heigh. The person in the store also seemed ... I dint know, untrustworthy?

To think the CSK could have lived in the next suburb from me is.... Shocking.

Ok so fair to assume it was a very sexual piece of attire.

I wouldn't say 'very sexual' but then, I'm not a male. I do recall wearing my robe after showering, over undies, whilst getting ready for work/to go out - so I guess it was kinda cute. The robe would definitely have been considered lingerie, rather than outer wear though.

<modsnip>

Confirmation that the Cannington based ACR store is linked to the Claremont store. At some point (ABN registered in 2000) the Cannington store was owned by the Edwards Family Trust.

This has been gone over previously and we are waiting to a report to confirm or not..

*I am told as I suspected based on the profile information EC is caucasian. I think we can throw out those Asian theories, just doesn't make sense with BRE.

I agree.

I agree with those who've proposed that she goes by the shortened version of her name and the possible change to a Scottish surname. Read back a few pages to see those speculations and do some googling.

I think EC is caucasian, a similar age to BRE and has fair skin. Possibly, his first primary partner's appearance was the inspiration behind his choice of blonde victims.

Just speculation.

my friend were thinking where they can take me for birthday drinks then one of my friend said lets of to claremont and my second mate said you watch i bet you a girl will go missing.. we drove there then taxi home it was pretty busy in the pub and im pretty shore it was raining too.the area im from is balga.
Were you waiting at the bus stop for the taxi and to be sheltered from the rain?

Wow, I visited that store early 2000s... Left because the prices had been a tad heigh. The person in the store also seemed ... I dint know, untrustworthy?
Most resellers would give off that vibe.
Think of used car salesmen they are almost always called dodgy.
This is just a computer version of a car salesman.

like she wave her hand in the air like what ever and kept on walking down the road . imo she was drunk. but she did not give us the bird.

What's your feeling on this arrest Frankie? You reckon they got the right man?

Hey Frankie, where was CG in this photo?
attachment.php

Frankie?

I don't know how many times this must be said, Dr P is not BRE, Dr P is another person who's real identity is known to most of us, <modsnip>. The police have also questioned Dr P in regards to this, Dr P is NOT BRE.

There has been several references to the girls all having a similar appearance, attractive, blonde e.t.c I may be wrong, but didn't CG have dark hair? The picture we have all come to know of CG with the other 2 girls seems to be of a much younger CG with dyed hair, in a pic of her on google closer to the age of her abduction her hair is almost black and almost looks like a different girl entirely to that of the picture of her that seems to be the most commonly circulated.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2017 is prosperous and happy for you all

There has been several references to the girls all having a similar appearance, attractive, blonde e.t.c I may be wrong, but didn't CG have dark hair? The picture we have all come to know of CG with the other 2 girls seems to be of a much younger CG with dyed hair, in a pic of her on google closer to the age of her abduction her hair is almost black and almost looks like a different girl entirely to that of the picture of her that seems to be the most commonly circulated.

Yep. I'm not reading too much into type. I think this was more about opportunity. At the risk of being shot down I'm not sure that I'm totally with the 'beautiful' description either. I'm sure they were all beautiful people but in the physical sense they were average Perth girls from the 90s. I'll await the abuse coming my way but just my view....

Apparently she died her hair blonde a few weeks prior....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member