Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fellow sleuther's this is my take on things re CG's abduction. Don't buy the got in a car theory. (Pic courtesy of Landgate from 1995.)

IMO BE/CSK allegedly travelled down the access lane and parked up in the church car park which was at a guess 6-8 feet below the footpath/street level. There were trees and shrubbery secluding it from the road.
Frankie and mates saw CG heading toward the church/traffic lights. I propose BE/CSK blitz attacked her in this zone, as it was sheltered from the road and very dark. Once down off the road he really had nothing around. Residential houses were a fair distance away, only a deserted church and commercial buildings at that time of night.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (37).jpg
    Screenshot (37).jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 432
I would not be surprised if they were just random opportunistic attacks and the dump sites were not picked for any reason other then he possibly knew the area and seclusion..No meanings in area /distance from exchanges etc. or any other outlandish theories being presented..
I agree.
I never thought there was meaning in the dump sites or much preplanning. He just got incredibly lucky and head police were too focused on others at the time.
I think the dump sites had more to do with familiarity. He'd been to these places before possibly fishing.
To me he is above intelligence with electronics etc but fairly average in most other areas and I just see him as too lazy to be a criminal mastermind

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

in my year through school was a mate who became a Telecom tech, just like Bradley a few years later. My mate told me that the exchanges had a crib room. Techies had keys and would go there whenever they were in the area to have lunch. They also had keys to payphones and some would Nick money on the weekends. there were a bank of payphones on Miller St opposite Cafe Affair where Kerry Turner was last seen.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I lived in Huntingdale very close to Fountain Way for the entire period 1988 to 1998. I had women's clothing stolen off my line in 1988.

I think it's quite significant that 33 Fountain Way is blocked on Google Street View. The property was vacant in 1983 and built on some years later. That stretch of street contained a house full of 'bogans' who I believe were responsible for a small crime-wave in the area - and may well have included Edwards. I'm pretty sure the bogan house was 33 Fountain but could have been up to 27 (it was 28 years ago so memories fade)

Yes, thanks Frankie. You and your mates were probably the last people to see CG alive. I wonder why the enactments show her leaning in and speaking to someone in a stopped car?
yes i think it was very miss leading to the people. because we know about the claremont killer we would of done or said somethink if the car stop like that.

I have some very interesting information on one of the perps family members that could be of significance but i dont think i van post on here without breaking rules.....anyone keen for a yanchep pub meetup for a no holds bar discussion/brainstorming session ?

Make it somewhere central and I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, thanks Frankie. You and your mates were probably the last people to see CG alive. I wonder why the enactments show her leaning in and speaking to someone in a stopped car?
Seems like a specific detail to add in

Could of just been a bit of creative license given to the re-enactment producers to fill in the gaps.
Could there have been an unreported witness on the opposite side of the road to frankie that had a different perspective of the events?
From where frankie and mates were seated i doubt they would of had the right viewing angle to see CG lean over (if a car did stop) as the car would of blocked her.

I don't see why BE would change from blitz method (which he used in the one where the victim survived) to anything like tricking somebody to get in his car or charming them. I bet he stuck with what worked.

Telecom techies would take there Relates vans or station wagons Home. They were able to use them for private travel if they paid a small fee from their wages. My mate often used his work car.

I agree.
I never thought there was meaning in the dump sites or much preplanning. He just got incredibly lucky and head police were too focused on others at the time.
I think the dump sites had more to do with familiarity. He'd been to these places before possibly fishing.
To me he is above intelligence with electronics etc but fairly average in most other areas and I just see him as too lazy to be a criminal mastermind

Have you not seen that BE has shown a strong interest (online) with GPS locations as far back as 1999?

It has also been discussed at length the possibility of two dump sites forming a line which dissects Claremont being less than 1% probability.

These two points alone are enough to suggest the sites were pre-planned.

I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecution use these points above as further supporting evidence to link the murders and BE.

Ok fellow sleuther's this is my take on things re CG's abduction. Don't buy the got in a car theory. (Pic courtesy of Landgate from 1995.)

IMO BE/CSK allegedly travelled down the access lane and parked up in the church car park which was at a guess 6-8 feet below the footpath/street level. There were trees and shrubbery secluding it from the road.
Frankie and mates saw CG heading toward the church/traffic lights. I propose BE/CSK blitz attacked her in this zone, as it was sheltered from the road and very dark. Once down off the road he really had nothing around. Residential houses were a fair distance away, only a deserted church and commercial buildings at that time of night.
attachment.php

I have never been sold on the Blitz style attack except the 1995 attack but this one has some merit about it!

My mate, also told me that working for Telecom was a real budge at first. Lots of spare time if you got the right jobs on your list. No one checked up. However by the time he left Telstra in mid 1990's, the vans had GPS tracking and mobile phones, exchanges had proxy card entry, and the boss would ring you if you weren't in the right place, or were there too long. He finally took the redundancy package which Telstra was trying to force all their techies to take. Which might explain why if it was Bradley, he stopped being a serial killer, due to lack of opportunity to use Telstra facilities.

Have you not seen that BE has shown a strong interest (online) with GPS locations as far back as 1999?

It has also been discussed at length the possibility of two dump sites forming a line which dissects Claremont being less than 1% probability.

These two points alone are enough to suggest the sites were pre-planned.

I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecution use these points above as further supporting evidence to link the murders and BE.

No I havent seen anything about BE having an interest in much at all online.
I did see about the line ,yes.

I lived in Huntingdale very close to Fountain Way for the entire period 1988 to 1998. I had women's clothing stolen off my line in 1988.

I think it's quite significant that 33 Fountain Way is blocked on Google Street View. The property was vacant in 1983 and built on some years later. That stretch of street contained a house full of 'bogans' who I believe were responsible for a small crime-wave in the area - and may well have included Edwards. I'm pretty sure the bogan house was 33 Fountain but could have been up to 27 (it was 28 years ago so memories fade)

House first appears on Landgate site on 19/6/1985. Chocolate coloured tiles if that helps jog a memory.

Yes, like the fast food chain.
I just happened to find it by googling 'Sue (followed by the surname) Perth' and up came a listing to someone on fb.

If that's the same SM I also found on fb with her family in her profile photo then I once knew one of her sons. The son's dad was/is a Telstra technician. Haven't seen them in around 15 years though.

My mate, also told me that working for Telecom was a real budge at first. Lots of spare time if you got the right jobs on your list. No one checked up. However by the time he left Telstra in mid 1990's, the vans had GPS tracking and mobile phones, exchanges had proxy card entry, and the boss would ring you if you weren't in the right place, or were there too long. He finally took the redundancy package which Telstra was trying to force all their techies to take. Which might explain why if it was Bradley, he stopped being a serial killer, due to lack of opportunity to use Telstra facilities.

Same as what my dad told me re: security. He also took a redundancy package a couple of years before the Karrakatta rape.

I remember going to the Wellington St Exchange (the big one in Perth city) around about 1990 and I remember the numbered keypad at the door. Not sure if all small, suburban exchanges would have upgraded from keys to electronic security by '95 ...but it would definitely have been on the way.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member