Suspicious Backpage Adult Listings!

I dont believe anyone was told to leave their phones behind. Its a rumor that grew legs.
Please feel free to correct me if I misunderstood. Didnt Amber's roommate say that amber was told to leave her phone and not get dressed up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Please feel free to correct me if I misunderstood. Didnt Amber's roommate say that amber was told to leave her phone and not get dressed up?

Its said Amber did not take the phone because it belonged to David. I never read anywhere that the killer told her what to wear. At some point Megans mom said she believes her daughter had her phone with her. Someone claiming to be NYPD called Lorraine Ellas job up until the bodies were found. He wanted her cell phone #. Her co-workers did not give it up. Her daughter disappeared on LI. NYPD was never on Megans case. I have not seen one resonable reason to believe anyone was told to leave phones behind. This killer loves to play with phones.

Its said Amber did not take the phone because it belonged to David. I never read anywhere that the killer told her what to wear. At some point Megans mom said she believes her daughter had her phone with her. Someone claiming to be NYPD called Lorraine Ellas job up until the bodies were found. He wanted her cell phone #. Her co-workers did not give it up. Her daughter disappeared on LI. NYPD was never on Megans case. I have not seen one resonable reason to believe anyone was told to leave phones behind. This killer loves to play with phones.
Interesting that was all speculation instead of fact.

I thought I remember hearing that David said was not to bring a phone????

This was from The Lost Girls when the author met with Dormer and Varrone.
"Varrone thought it was strange that Amber had left her cell phone behind. 'It’s probably the demand that he has made on some of the victims.' And then Varrone came close to blaming the victims. 'And this guy—this killer—is making them an offer that they find very hard to resist.'
I thought I read somewhere else, too, that she left her phone behind.

And then with Megan, the news reports said, "When police searched the hotel room they found Waterman’s clothing, makeup, cell phone and other belongings, Ela said."

Thoughts?

This was from The Lost Girls when the author met with Dormer and Varrone.
"Varrone thought it was strange that Amber had left her cell phone behind. 'It’s probably the demand that he has made on some of the victims.' And then Varrone came close to blaming the victims. 'And this guy—this killer—is making them an offer that they find very hard to resist.'
I thought I read somewhere else, too, that she left her phone behind.

And then with Megan, the news reports said, "When police searched the hotel room they found Waterman’s clothing, makeup, cell phone and other belongings, Ela said."

Thoughts?
I would guess that Varrone is keeping certain things close to the vest. According to the media?? They make it up as they go along.

Agree he has met these ladies before gained trust .Shannon is another story

Is utopiaguide gone/dead or did my internet provider start censoring it? I can still get some content via the wayback machine but this makes sleuthing much more tricky.

I am wondering when things changed for the LISK, from wanting to keep their cell phones (and seemingly deriving pleasure from calling their families), to requesting that they do not bring their phones. Anyone have a timeline on this?
"Leave your phones home" is a myth.

The news about George Soros's associate Howard Ruban being charged in the sexual sadism beatings in Manhattan caught my attentention because I believe that I was targeted and I had posted here about being invited to Manhatten to attend and participate. I declined and was then threatened and stalked and put under surviellance I believe there is a connection.

That ad doesn't strike me as suspicious but I could be wrong. I have been approached by men in the sex trade industry in the past seeking mostly vanilla sex (several years ago) but once on the telephone sex lines, I was approached by a man who invited me to a sex party in Manhatten. He said it was for an extreme BDSM party. I was invited to come for an extended stay, all expenses paid. He said it would be fun. I was creeped out by his over exaggerated accent and how he thought I would have fun being smacked around. I entertained him on the phone because I was just so curious but ended the call when he told me that I would have to wear a pillow case over my head. I am not saying this has anything to do with this case or not as I never got any contact information from him. I do think though that the person doing this is indeed a sexual sadist just like this guy was and I am aware that group activity of this kind does exist and I don't think that it's that easy to find ladies who play in this manner so they look for vunerable and marginized stw's.

I also think that there could be a puppet master. I believe that the pig is significant as they or he wants to get rid society of the pig or Wh*#e and is conflicted because he needs them because this torture is the only sexual release he has and he needs this release to stay sane but then he hates them. I think he hates the mother/child relationship because he was rejected by his mother. He is angered by close family relationships and wants to punish those who have this.

I have also been told by a man how he respected the close relationship that I had with my children. After he gained my trust, he suggested coming to my house and tying up my kids in the basement and throw darts at them. This was not a sex trade interaction but from a Phytotherapist man claiming he was contacting me and he was a protector and was "here to help".

There are countless predators out there. Who to trust? Trust no one. I feel this way not only because I have experienced the sexual sadist but because he does not reveal his true intentions until it's too late.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back