PA - Grace Packer, 14, murdered, Abington, 4 July 2016 *Killer died*

Her Facebook page is scrubbed. No friends. Nothing really

I'm talking about bio mom. Her page has not been scrubbed. I think you are talking about Sara Packet the adoptive person, not going to call her a Mom.

A little more info:

According to published reports, 41 year old Sara Packer who’s now out on bail, adopted Grace Packer as a small child with David Packer. They are now divorced. Since their divorce he has been convicted of sexually molesting two minors.

http://wnpv1440.com/2016/12/27/packer-bail-missing-daughters-body-found/

And to add to Gardeners post;

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/police/mc-missing-abington-girl-update-mom-released-20161223-story.html

Grace's father, David W. Packer, 40, previously of Northampton County, pleaded guilty in 2011 in Lehigh County Court to sexually assaulting a child. Prosecutors said David Packer has been questioned and has not been charged with any crime.

This just gets sadder and sadder each time we are given more details into both the crime and poor Grace's life. I hope she wasn't one of her father's victims. When the story first broke I thought perhaps they had found Sara Graham (I hope I got that name right). I suspect something similar happened to her although I hope I'm wrong and she's prospering elsewhere.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

How sad :( Grace you didn't deserve this and praying you receive justice.

I looked over the past few pages and didn't see this. Sorry if it's been posted already...

Birth Mother of Dead Abington Teen Says Adopted Mother is 'Evil': Report
Abington Patch
12/29/2016
The birth mother of the Abington teen who was found dead and dismembered has reportedly come forward, calling her adoptive mother "evil."
Rose Hunsicker, the birth mother of 14-year-old Grace Packer, expressed dismay that the system could have left her daughter in the hands of Grace's adoptive mother Sara Packer and her ex-husband, convicted child predator David Packer.
Hunsicker said that her daughter was taken from her by protective services in 2004, the report states. She had hoped that the move would give her daughter a chance for a better life.

The age of that victim ties to Grace... I hope it wasn't her.

From link:

It remains unclear where Grace's 12-year-old brother is currently staying. A law enforcement source said Friday that the boy is believed to be staying with extended family. A spokesman for Bucks County did not respond to a message seeking information from the Office of Youth and Children.
David Packer said he would not comment on the boy or where he's staying.

In 2011, David Packer pleaded to statutory sexual assault after he was charged with indecent deviate sexual intercourse with a girl who was nine at the time of his arrest...

The victim told Northampton police that Packer had assaulted her over a four-year period from 2006 to 2010. Before he pleaded guilty, he was also charged with indecent assault of a second girl, 15 at the time, according to published accounts. Neither of the victims were identified.
He was sentenced to one-and-a-half to eight years in state prison as part of the negotiated guilty plea...

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-408851205.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_PHBrand

[h=1]Pa. girl found dismembered spent nearly a year in Burke[/h]
5870b239f2ba6.image.jpg

Prosecutors say Sara Packer reported the teen missing from Abington, Pa., but provided misleading information and failed to tell police when she later moved to Bucks County with her son, according to NBC Pennsylvania. The girl’s grandfather told the NBC Pennsylvania station that Sara Packer never told family the girl was missing.

Grace attended Heritage Middle School, Hallyburton Academy and Draughn High School in the eighth and ninth grades between January 2015 and November 2015 before re-enrolling in school in Pennsylvania, said Cheryl Shuffler, public information officer for Burke County Public Schools.

It’s unclear with whom Grace lived in Burke County or why. Grace’s biological mother, Rose Hunsicker, had her parental rights stripped from her in 2004, according to NBC Pennsylvania.
http://www.morganton.com/community/...cle_3a27c6fc-d4b9-11e6-a5b8-1346f9fdf175.html

Weird they are not announcing the name?

Is it possible a minor killed Grace? Her biological brother is too young, IMO, but were there any other step-siblings/adoptive siblings in this family? That's the only reason I can think that the name would not already be announced. And would also be a motive for adoptive mother's evasiveness with police.

Should a mod be alerted to change the title of this to "deceased"?

It already says she was found deceased in the title. This might need to be moved to the crimes board, however, and be changed to say she was murdered. I'm really sad that this case is not getting more attention. She was only 14! :stormingmad:

Is it possible a minor killed Grace? Her biological brother is too young, IMO, but were there any other step-siblings/adoptive siblings in this family? That's the only reason I can think that the name would not already be announced. And would also be a motive for adoptive mother's evasiveness with police.

Had not thought of that, but IMO not likely. Past 10PM EST, nothing on Twitter or news yet.

The story has now changed to say a suspect will be charge early Sunday morning:
BUCKS COUNTY — Charges are expected to be filed early Sunday in connection to the Grace Packer homicide, the Bucks County District Attorney’s office said Saturday night.
The district attorney’s office said in an email a suspect will be arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Michael W. Petrucci, in Bucks County, sometime late Saturday night into the early hours of Sunday.
http://timesleader.com/news/623247/authorities-charges-to-be-filed-in-grace-parker-homicide-case

This is odd. Does the Bucks County Magisterial District Judge usually arraign cases this late at night/early in the morning?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back