Volusia County - Daytona Beach (Ridgwood Ave corridor)

I'm sorry, didn't know where to post the above. Since the I4 corridor map includes Manatee/Sarasota County on the other side of the state, I thought Pasco might be added for the general Tampa/St Pete area.

PS... I forgot to add one more woman to the original 7 missing women from Hudson/New Port Richey list.

October 26, 2015
Namus MP# 34394 Brook Peck 5'/100 lbs. New Port Richey
[FONT="]Brook Lynn Peck was last seen leaving the area of Leisure Lane and Van Doren Avenue in New Port Richey in the early morning hours (2:00am approximately) of October 26, 2015.Investigators said she was going to meet a date near Gulf Drive and US Highway 19. Nobody saw her or heard from her since that morning.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#181818][FONT="]
[/FONT]

Yes, I thought about her when I saw your list. Good Job! Lots of missing in Pasco.

Yes, I thought about her when I saw your list. Good Job! Lots of missing in Pasco.

Thank you Skully!

9 missing women, 1 woman found in a ditch next to a canal, and a cell phone call ping off a missing Port Orange woman.
All of these within a 10 mile radius.

Very odd stats for a small suburban area...:thinking:

Thank you Skully!

9 missing women, 1 woman found in a ditch next to a canal, and a cell phone call ping off a missing Port Orange woman.
All of these within a 10 mile radius.

Very odd stats for a small suburban area...:thinking:
Brook is my friends niece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Posted this reply on the wrong comment above.
Brook is my friends niece. Still missing. Similar circumstances to GB4.

Oh wow... I'm so sorry.
Pasco SD recently searched green key beach. Cadaver dog had a hit but they didn't find a body. I had seen online posts, "tips" that her body was there. It's very very hard on the family. I also came across a very unusual character from Long island who was sending public messages to her best friend on Facebook which was very strange to say the least.

Pasco SD recently searched green key beach. Cadaver dog had a hit but they didn't find a body. I had seen online posts, "tips" that her body was there. It's very very hard on the family. I also came across a very unusual character from Long island who was sending public messages to her best friend on Facebook which was very strange to say the least.

And she alerted LE about the FB posts for this guy, I assume. I am so sorry her family is going through this, I can't imagine how hard this would be. Did her family submit DNA? I read up thread that her mom was having difficulty doing this.

I found the weird guy on her fb. Im not sure if she even noticed him, she didnt publicly reply to him. She has a lot of friends but he stuck out to me like a sore thumb.

You're right about the dna situation. Im not sure if that has changed. I try to not ask too many questions and upset my friend.

I actually know the area very well where Brook went missing. The area has really gone downhill in the past 15 yrs. All of it is a shame.

We have all been sharing missing flyers for a year, I just wish we could help more. Brook is the same age as my niece, I can't even imagine (God forbid) going through what Brook's family is going through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Just reading through all this information and the issue of socks is really fascinating to me. I have to believe the killer is proving socks. Most Floridians wear sandals year round. It's harder for me to believe that all three woman were wearing sneakers. Unless you are going for a jog most people slip on flip flops...

From your response I'm not sure you informed Pasco of the weird posts. You can always screen shot stuff and email them if you don't want to call. I know lots of people who don't like to call them or they feel something is too small to inform them, but let me tell you, they will check it out. they won't say where stuff comes from and they don't run out the door to talk to the person, they check it out first. So if you didn't, send it to them, if you don't feel comfortable, I will. No problem.

From your response I'm not sure you informed Pasco of the weird posts. You can always screen shot stuff and email them if you don't want to call. I know lots of people who don't like to call them or they feel something is too small to inform them, but let me tell you, they will check it out. they won't say where stuff comes from and they don't run out the door to talk to the person, they check it out first. So if you didn't, send it to them, if you don't feel comfortable, I will. No problem.
I've been looking in to it. At this point its a weird coincidence. Really weird. I'll discuss it with my LE family. If it holds water I'll send it in the right direction. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I've always wondered if the Daytona 4 were killed by someone in the military. 3 of the 4 happened during times someone might be visiting family on leave for the holidays.

Reactions: GGE
WESH 2 has learned that a break in a Palm Beach County murder case may have led to the identification of a Volusia County serial killer.

DNA from a murder case in Palm Beach County could be linked to the murders of at least two victims in Daytona Beach between 2005 and 2007. The suspect has been detained.

Four women in Volusia County, Laquetta Gunther, Julie Green, Iwana Patton and Stacey Gage, were murdered between December 2005 and January 2008, though officials believe the last victim was murdered in December 2007.

The Daytona Beach Police Department said ballistics and DNA from the murders matched, but at the time they did not have the suspect's DNA on file. However, the Palm Beach County case appears to link at least two of the Daytona Beach killings to the identified suspect.

The Daytona Beach Police Department, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office, and state attorney RJ Larizza will be at a press conference Monday morning, to discuss the major development.
Volusia serial killer likely identified thanks to DNA from Palm Beach County murder case

I don't know if the article tells you what the Palm Beach County case is or when it happened because i can't access it from my region. I searched this forum and there's a few recent cases there that are unsolved with victims roughly fitting the victim type and age. Wonder if it's any of those, again if the article doesn't say because i can't read it. I'm guessing it's older though.

WESH 2 has learned that a break in a Palm Beach County murder case may have led to the identification of a Volusia County serial killer.

DNA from a murder case in Palm Beach County could be linked to the murders of at least two victims in Daytona Beach between 2005 and 2007. The suspect has been detained.

Four women in Volusia County, Laquetta Gunther, Julie Green, Iwana Patton and Stacey Gage, were murdered between December 2005 and January 2008, though officials believe the last victim was murdered in December 2007.

The Daytona Beach Police Department said ballistics and DNA from the murders matched, but at the time they did not have the suspect's DNA on file. However, the Palm Beach County case appears to link at least two of the Daytona Beach killings to the identified suspect.

The Daytona Beach Police Department, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office, and state attorney RJ Larizza were scheduled to have a press conference Monday morning but that has been postponed.

Volusia serial killer likely identified thanks to DNA from Palm Beach County murder case

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back