Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be the dumbest question and it's probably already been answered but someone please humor me.

She was contacted either by phone or internet, so, why don't they subpoena the records and track who/where they called from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be the dumbest question and it's probably already been answered but someone please humor me.

She was contacted either by phone or internet, so, why don't they subpoena the records and track who/where they called from?

Shannon's personal computer labtop - at least this one - was never picked up by SCPD according to..

[video=youtube;_DdX_c0jPpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DdX_c0jPpA[/video]

Because the house she went to was her john's, I mean she went to meet a client and she ran out screaming they were going to kill her, which isn't true. The client is known and her phone record is known, it didn't yield anything because her death isn't connected to LISK.

Because the house she went to was her john's, I mean she went to meet a client and she ran out screaming they were going to kill her, which isn't true. The client is known and her phone record is known, it didn't yield anything because her death isn't connected to LISK.

Omg duh -_-; sorry lol

What about with the other women? The GB4?

Omg duh -_-; sorry lol

What about with the other women? The GB4?

lol it's ok! Well the other women were contacted through Craiglist.com so there is nothing really to link back to who they met. The killer did use one of the victim's cellphone and actually called the victim's family, they found out the phone pinged in Times Square in New York but they couldn't find more than that.

Well, and I think SG's laptop should have been examined after she went missing and especially after the G4 were found and then of course when she was found. Was there any prior connection to Oak Beach? To JB? To anyone else in that community? Clients? Did she know any of the G4? So many reasons to check her personal computer and yet, it wasn't done.

-Nin

I don't see James Conway Burke (Jimmy the gent) being that kind of criminal killing and dismembering Prostitutes. In addition the mobsters have groupies of women that are lined up for them and women falling all over them, believe it or not. Interestingly enough he had a home in Ozone park the same area of Queens where James C Burke grew up.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/fbi-material-unearthed-beneath-former-home-of-famed-gangster/
I can't see any of the old school mob killing and dismembering prostitutes. A long time ago, I do recall reading on the lisk website that a poster felt these killings

Well, and I think SG's laptop should have been examined after she went missing and especially after the G4 were found and then of course when she was found. Was there any prior connection to Oak Beach? To JB? To anyone else in that community? Clients? Did she know any of the G4? So many reasons to check her personal computer and yet, it wasn't done.

-Nin

How does that get blown off?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So why are the cops saying that the release of Shannons 911 tape would "compromise confidential information and frustrate their investigation"in the LISK case... there has to be a connection on some level.,,

lol it's ok! Well the other women were contacted through Craiglist.com so there is nothing really to link back to who they met. The killer did use one of the victim's cellphone and actually called the victim's family, they found out the phone pinged in Times Square in New York but they couldn't find more than that.

So why are the cops saying that the release of Shannons 911 tape would "compromise confidential information and frustrate their investigation"in the LISK case... there has to be a connection on some level.,,
The former police chief had a prostitution and corruption scandal, there may be something in the calls that is sensitive to that nature, or they simply don't want to release it, it doesn't mean it has a LISK connection.

The former police chief had a prostitution and corruption scandal, there may be something in the calls that is sensitive to that nature, or they simply don't want to release it, it doesn't mean it has a LISK connection.

So? he's already in jail and indicted. You answered the question- corruption.

I dont know what to think about Shannans case. I do think Hackett knows something. It might be why he got out of dodge.

yes you can, the available evidence is more than enough to rule this an accident.
How do you know all the evidence? It is in the FBI's hands now that Burke is doing time. You can be sure the FBI is revisiting everything in the Shannon case with a fine tooth comb especially evidence that was not probably handled by the SCPD that was fluffed over. It is not a coincidence her body was found with the other victims. You think it was an accident just because Dormer and the Suffolk County LE say it was? along with Burke deemed 'Possibly the Dirtiest Cop in America" by Newsweek. Rest assured the FBI is sorting it all out now. Looking forward to the final determination and arrests.

How do you know all the evidence? It is in the FBI's hands now that Burke is doing time. You can be sure the FBI is revisiting everything in the Shannon case with a fine tooth comb especially evidence that was not probably handled by the SCPD that was fluffed over. No one knows until they make a final determination.
They already made a final determination and it was determined to be an accident.

They already made a final determination and it was determined to be an accident.

The FBI made a final determination? Then please link that article I would like to see that the FEDS ruled it an accident. Because if that is the case it would be all over the newspapers etc., and I must have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow