Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lampformypath and thanks for the welcome and getting through my long video analysis. When you mention Yoda it gives me the creeps now eeeeeek. In regards to eliminating everyone it would have been easy to eliminate the tall guy if he dropped his friend home, say 10 minutes away because the friend would have told the truth and said yes he did. If he then said I continued on to my Fountain Way residence where I live alone (assuming the wife had moved out) how could they dispute it??? Did they eliminate everyone via DNA or merely interviews? If DNA then my theory is wrong but interviews don't eliminate people entirely.
The guy staring at Jane in the last footage before she disappears would have definitely been a suspect but I imagine the police ruled him out as he must have been still there on the CCTV footage after she had left. I am assuming this but he would have been suspect number 1 if he had disappeared too. I find it strange that the guy staring at her doesn't remember her leaving with someone seeing he was staring at her and looked like he was going to approach her?? Maybe he was drunk and forgot or stopped creepily looking at her for the next 20secs? I think Jane saw him exit the doors and look at her so she avoided him by checking her watch for a really long time! Think he may have creeped her out earlier but of course I am only surmising things from body language as movement is my specialty.

I'd be suprised if WAPOL didn't DNA swab everyone that they had identified at the hotel (according to Detective Paul Ferguson that would be everyone on the vid). These DNA swabs would have been tested against the DNA sample found on CG, at that point if BRE was not MM but in attendance of the club they would have had a hit.

And there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest Jane did leave with someone, it is more likely if she had arranged to meet someone that he pulled up over the road or down the street, or that she then went on to walk home (or to Mosman park as suggested) and was blitzed.

I can't rule your scenario out entirely but I do feel it is very unlikely. If infact BRE is the guy you think he is, which one in the video do you theorize is him?

Hey lampformypath and thanks for the welcome and getting through my long video analysis. When you mention Yoda it gives me the creeps now eeeeeek. In regards to eliminating everyone it would have been easy to eliminate the tall guy if he dropped his friend home, say 10 minutes away because the friend would have told the truth and said yes he did. If he then said I continued on to my Fountain Way residence where I live alone (assuming the wife had moved out) how could they dispute it??? Did they eliminate everyone via DNA or merely interviews? If DNA then my theory is wrong but interviews don't eliminate people entirely.
The guy staring at Jane in the last footage before she disappears would have definitely been a suspect but I imagine the police ruled him out as he must have been still there on the CCTV footage after she had left. I am assuming this but he would have been suspect number 1 if he had disappeared too. I find it strange that the guy staring at her doesn't remember her leaving with someone seeing he was staring at her and looked like he was going to approach her?? Maybe he was drunk and forgot or stopped creepily looking at her for the next 20secs? I think Jane saw him exit the doors and look at her so she avoided him by checking her watch for a really long time! Think he may have creeped her out earlier but of course I am only surmising things from body language as movement is my specialty.

Sorry for creeping you out, not my intention at all. Believe it or not I forgot about the YODA link with the CSK case. I love the real Yoda character and used to do an “impression” of him for my kids when they were growing up, it made them laugh, not a tough audience to impress though. I’m sure you are right about not having “eliminated” everyone from the video, just “identified”, and as I think someone else said (thank you) “interviewed”. It’s easy to get things twisted or to set something in your mind that isn’t a fact, just an assumption. Dangerous habit when trying to sleuth. Thank the Lord we have diligent folks on this site who very quickly correct me. Your powers of observation are wonderful, so keep up the good work.

I believe BRE has a sister who would have been born around 1977 so about 9 yrs younger than BRE which makes her the same age as SS. I believe I found a yr 12 group photo of her. It could be possible that SS knew BRE's sister and that is the connection. In the CSI documentary SS's father states that he even went to their property at Mandurah to look for SS. Mandurah is close to Madora Bay where BRE's folks had their house that was searched after his arrest. Do you think that BRE knew SS from weekend trips to Madora where SS might have hung out with his sister? I know SS's uncle bought land in Mandurah in 96 but I just assumed SS's dad had an actual house in Mandurah but maybe it was just land? I don't know why he would drive to check if his daughter was hanging out just on vacant land though? Just a thought
Just would make sense as to why she got into the car with her killer (assuming it was BRE)

I think what zedx was implying was strange was not that BRE referred to it as 'the Eagles nest', but that he said people going 'to Welshpool' would see it. That's like saying people going to the Belmont IGA would see it, while true, it's very oddly specific. People going to the 50-odd suburbs before and after Welshpool or to the airport would also see it. I think what BRE meant was people going 'towards Welshpool' because it's an industrial area a lot of people would work there and know that route, but I think 'towards the airport on Graham Farmer Freeway' would probably be a more expected way of phrasing it. I'm not reading anything in to it but yes, I think it's an odd way of referring to a building, by naming a suburb 15mins past it.

I don't think the mentioning of Welshpool is of significance, more that he headed that direction home so using that suburb is common and effectively Welshpool is at the end of the graham farmer freeway.

I (and others before me) have made mention of whether the "Eagles Nest" refers to the location in Gidgiegannup? I do think the post has some significance, either as a location (for SS?) or perhaps simply to notify WAPOL that he knew they were coming. I believe this could well be both of these (infact I think it a given he knew).

I would love to know how often he posted publically on the WCE site, particularly "him" starting the discussion as per the eagles nest line.

- When did he last comment on WCE or other?
- When did he last comment as a initiating author?

There has been some discussion he deleted a previous account and reopened a new one, but I would still like to know his posts (public or otherwise) prior to 22 Dec 2016

BRE is innocent until proven guilty

You didn't really creep me out hehehe. Yoda will never be the same for me now though!!! The Hoff never had a place in my heart though so that is OK ha

Sorry I haven't worked out how to post properly. My apologies for confusing the thread.
If I am replying to someone do I click on the reply with quote option? Please help. Thank you

First time poster on this case forum (only been following since BE’s arrest in December). I have numerous posts on other WS case forums where I have been following developments since the beginnings. One of those missing person cases being personal (knew the poor lady in question. So heartbreaking she still hasn’t been found). Anyway, I haven’t had anything remotely worthy to add to this discussion until now. Apologies in advance for the LONG post!

I don’t think this has been discussed before (forgive me if it has) but I found BE’s profile on Profile Engine (http://profileengine.com). Profile Engine is a fairly low-budget-looking search engine, started in 2007 in New Zealand and partly owned by the Auckland University of Technology. I understand profiles on the Profile Engine were collected from two sources:

1. Since 2007, people have directly created a profile on Profile Engine and requested that Profile Engine make it public and searchable in order for other people to find them.

2. Facebook made available about 420 million public profiles and contracted with Profile Engine to provide a powerful search engine for Facebook (originally simply called "Advanced Search for Facebook" and later renamed "The Profile Engine"). Profile Engine added these profiles from Facebook to the profile engine database with the full knowledge, approval and permission of Facebook. Facebook agreed to this because Profile Engine “provided them with powerful and innovative search engine features which are not available on Facebook itself.”

Some profiles may contain a mixture of data from both of the above sources. The majority of the data on Profile Engine was collected between 2007 and 2010. Images were updated when possible until around the end of 2011. The deal existed until 2010, when Facebook allegedly shut off access and Profile Engine sued the social network. The outcome of the litigation is unclear, but the two companies have no connection and Profile Engine has no access to Facebook data at the moment.

I am very reluctant to post the direct link to BE’s profile on Profile Engine given it has links to profiles of his then 13 ‘friends’ (yes, including his ex-wife CG). I’m sure they wouldn’t appreciate being sleuthed and being associated (and probably don’t even know this Profile Engine thing exists). I have attached a zoomed in picture of BE from his profile page as well as from CG’s (they looked happy together). He must have had an active Facebook page in the 2007 to 2011 period, or directly created a profile on Profile Engine (or both), and given that CG is wearing a Central Crocs (CC) white polo shirt in her pic (I matched the shirt to some photos on the CC webpage), one has to assume this is around 2008-2009 when he was playing Masters AFL. Nothing weird on his profile page at all. The only Facebook group membership he had at that time was ‘BenQ LCD Monitor’ (for gaming perhaps).

The interesting thing is his profile shows his ‘Estimated IQ’ as 139, according to the “Profile Engine IQ Test app” (http://profileengine.com/apps/iq - a 15 minute IQ test). The standard IQ range is as follows:

140 and over : If you have an IQ range of 140 and over, it means you are a ‘genius’ or ‘almost genius’.

120 - 139 : With an IQ of 120 to 139, it means you have very superior intelligence and your intelligence is better than most. A superior intelligence means that your intelligence is better than most people but not as high as those with an IQ of 140.

Now I have no idea how accurate a measure of IQ that test was (LOL), but if it has any accuracy it shows BE is not dumb (very superior intelligence, bordering on ‘genius’ or ‘almost genius' level). Read into that what you will. It also shows he must have been curious enough and confident enough about his intelligence to take the test in the first place and be prepared to have the result publically available on the web. He had to have logged into Profile Engine and claimed his profile to even be able to take the test, so he knew his profile was there, but who knows if he forgot about it or not.

Hope that helps to possibly provide some insight into his mind / personality.

BE_Profile Engine2.jpg

BE Profile Engine pic2.jpg

First time poster on this case forum (only been following since BE’s arrest in December).

Welcome to the thread and what an awesome find, you win "best first post" award mate! great stuff.

I'd be suprised if WAPOL didn't DNA swab everyone that they had identified at the hotel (according to Detective Paul Ferguson that would be everyone on the vid). These DNA swabs would have been tested against the DNA sample found on CG, at that point if BRE was not MM but in attendance of the club they would have had a hit.

And there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest Jane did leave with someone, it is more likely if she had arranged to meet someone that he pulled up over the road or down the street, or that she then went on to walk home (or to Mosman park as suggested) and was blitzed.

I can't rule your scenario out entirely but I do feel it is very unlikely. If infact BRE is the guy you think he is, which one in the video do you theorize is him?

Check my extremely long post on top of page 73 for who I think it is and why.
Yep I think he pulled up across the road to pick her up. If the guy at 11.41pm was DNA tested then I am completely wrong. So I hope they got everyone's DNA. For some reason I don't have too much confidence that they did hahaha. I don't think it was a blitz just because she seemed to be waiting for someone. Yes they may not have turned up and she walked off. I probably would have if a guy was staring at me like the one in the footage so anything is possible and this is just my theory.

I believe BRE has a sister who would have been born around 1977 so about 9 yrs younger than BRE which makes her the same age as SS. I believe I found a yr 12 group photo of her. It could be possible that SS knew BRE's sister and that is the connection. In the CSI documentary SS's father states that he even went to their property at Mandurah to look for SS. Mandurah is close to Madora Bay where BRE's folks had their house that was searched after his arrest. Do you think that BRE knew SS from weekend trips to Madora where SS might have hung out with his sister? I know SS's uncle bought land in Mandurah in 96 but I just assumed SS's dad had an actual house in Mandurah but maybe it was just land? I don't know why he would drive to check if his daughter was hanging out just on vacant land though? Just a thought Just would make sense as to why she got into the car with her killer (assuming it was BRE)

Slyza - I think what this means is that Don Spears - who said many psychics had contacted him early on whose leads he initially relentlessly followed had a 'near miss' (mentioning Mandurah region as being important).

First time poster on this case forum (only been following since BE’s arrest in December). I have numerous posts on other WS case forums where I have been following developments since the beginnings. One of those missing person cases being personal (knew the poor lady in question. So heartbreaking she still hasn’t been found). Anyway, I haven’t had anything remotely worthy to add to this discussion until now. Apologies in advance for the LONG post!

I don’t think this has been discussed before (forgive me if it has) but I found BE’s profile on Profile Engine (http://profileengine.com). Profile Engine is a fairly low-budget-looking search engine, started in 2007 in New Zealand and partly owned by the Auckland University of Technology. I understand profiles on the Profile Engine were collected from two sources:

1. Since 2007, people have directly created a profile on Profile Engine and requested that Profile Engine make it public and searchable in order for other people to find them.

2. Facebook made available about 420 million public profiles and contracted with Profile Engine to provide a powerful search engine for Facebook (originally simply called "Advanced Search for Facebook" and later renamed "The Profile Engine"). Profile Engine added these profiles from Facebook to the profile engine database with the full knowledge, approval and permission of Facebook. Facebook agreed to this because Profile Engine “provided them with powerful and innovative search engine features which are not available on Facebook itself.”

Some profiles may contain a mixture of data from both of the above sources. The majority of the data on Profile Engine was collected between 2007 and 2010. Images were updated when possible until around the end of 2011. The deal existed until 2010, when Facebook allegedly shut off access and Profile Engine sued the social network. The outcome of the litigation is unclear, but the two companies have no connection and Profile Engine has no access to Facebook data at the moment.

I am very reluctant to post the direct link to BE’s profile on Profile Engine given it has links to profiles of his then 13 ‘friends’ (yes, including his ex-wife CG). I’m sure they wouldn’t appreciate being sleuthed and being associated (and probably don’t even know this Profile Engine thing exists). I have attached a zoomed in picture of BE from his profile page as well as from CG’s (they looked happy together). He must have had an active Facebook page in the 2007 to 2011 period, or directly created a profile on Profile Engine (or both), and given that CG is wearing a Central Crocs (CC) white polo shirt in her pic (I matched the shirt to some photos on the CC webpage), one has to assume this is around 2008-2009 when he was playing Masters AFL. Nothing weird on his profile page at all. The only Facebook group membership he had at that time was ‘BenQ LCD Monitor’ (for gaming perhaps).

The interesting thing is his profile shows his ‘Estimated IQ’ as 139, according to the “Profile Engine IQ Test app” (http://profileengine.com/apps/iq - a 15 minute IQ test). The standard IQ range is as follows:

140 and over : If you have an IQ range of 140 and over, it means you are a ‘genius’ or ‘almost genius’.

120 - 139 : With an IQ of 120 to 139, it means you have very superior intelligence and your intelligence is better than most. A superior intelligence means that your intelligence is better than most people but not as high as those with an IQ of 140.

Now I have no idea how accurate a measure of IQ that test was (LOL), but if it has any accuracy it shows BE is not dumb (very superior intelligence, bordering on ‘genius’ or ‘almost genius' level). Read into that what you will. It also shows he must have been curious enough and confident enough about his intelligence to take the test in the first place and be prepared to have the result publically available on the web. He had to have logged into Profile Engine and claimed his profile to even be able to take the test, so he knew his profile was there, but who knows if he forgot about it or not.

Hope that helps to possibly provide some insight into his mind / personality.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great work DaisyGirl66. Thanks. Geee the media don't have to do any work in regards to photos now do they!

I believe BRE has a sister who would have been born around 1977 so about 9 yrs younger than BRE which makes her the same age as SS. I believe I found a yr 12 group photo of her. It could be possible that SS knew BRE's sister and that is the connection. In the CSI documentary SS's father states that he even went to their property at Mandurah to look for SS. Mandurah is close to Madora Bay where BRE's folks had their house that was searched after his arrest. Do you think that BRE knew SS from weekend trips to Madora where SS might have hung out with his sister? I know SS's uncle bought land in Mandurah in 96 but I just assumed SS's dad had an actual house in Mandurah but maybe it was just land? I don't know why he would drive to check if his daughter was hanging out just on vacant land though? Just a thought Just would make sense as to why she got into the car with her killer (assuming it was BRE)

Slyza - I think what this means is that Don Spears - who said many psychics had contacted him early on whose leads he initially relentlessly followed had a 'near miss' (mentioning Mandurah region as being important).

The new Perth stadium being built at Burswood next to Graham Farmer Freeway. New home of the West Coast Eagles. A lot of people have dubbed it the Eagles Nest, long before BRE did on FB.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Eagles Nest is not my point. My point is him saying "For those that drive out to Welshpool....".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

top pic looks evil! Nice find.

Try not to take things out of context, It was a correct generalisation of society, not every media frenzied murder report will be "only white" you will find however most are. if C Rayney wasn't married to a high profile lawyer, if she wasn't good looking and wasn't wealthy that case wouldn't have had a fraction of the news coverage that it did. I was stating a point which is a fact, not stating that only white crimes are reported, so settle petal.
I think you're missing the point. Lisa Jane brown was a prostitute and not married to anyone high profile. Her going missing was a danger to society so it was reported. Most murders are committed by a perp known to them not by a random killer. So why report on them?

I'm not sure how you consider your details a known fact. I'd love to see some statistics rather than throw away comments.

RSBM as they say.

In the CSK documentary the host and detective Ferguson discuss the fact that everyone shown in the video footage EXCEPT for MM has been accounted for and interviewed.

When police obtained DNA from CG one of the first groups they would have tested aside from taxi drivers would be everyone at the club that night that they had identified.

I think there is a chance MM could be BE however if it is not then I highly doubt anyone else in that footage is him simply based off of them having DNA in 2009 to test against the DNA taken from people at the hotel and BE only being arrested after the DNA link from the kimono was matched meaning BE only come on the police radar AFTER the Huntingdale attack was linked.
Assuming they would have all given their DNA voluntarily. Which I doubt.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I think you're missing the point. Lisa Jane brown was a prostitute and not married to anyone high profile. Her going missing was a danger to society so it was reported. Most murders are committed by a perp known to them not by a random killer. So why report on them?

I'm not sure how you consider your details a known fact. I'd love to see some statistics rather than throw away comments.

here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

Use google and you can find plenty more info yourself but I'm pretty sure the wiki will cover it.

Sorry folks ... discussion pertaining to psychics and their predictions is off-limits at Websleuths.

Posts have been removed.

Assuming they would have all given their DNA voluntarily. Which I doubt.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
and if you say no to giving DNA, boom you're on the police radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber