Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya all.. I have been a long time lurker and only decided to post because I was told by my mother that my uncle knew the guy who worked in the morgue at the time of the murders. Am I allowed to post how the girls were found or not?

For a different Brad Edwards, the facial features look awfully similar to me. He's how I'd expect a younger handsome BRE to look.

Wouldn't surprise me if both Brad's are blood related.

If I had the same first and last name and year of birth as an alleged killer, I'd be wanting to get my recent picture and whereabouts and a more detailed past profile on the internet pretty quickly, to give people a hint that we are 2 different people. Particularly if there was a same sport connection between us and we appeared to come from the same Australian City.

Then again there may be a whole host of personal reasons why the other Brad might prefer not to give himself a public web presence.
Maybe BRE impersonated that BE?

The accuracy if IQ tests have been much debated by teachers/academics for many decades. The only thing they accurately measure is the takers ability to produce answers written by mainstream educators.
A few years back a popular TV show tested 'the whole of Australia'. When they divided the answers in demographic groups teachers scored the highest (no surprises there) followed by 'greys' (over 60)....

By “greys” I take it you don’t mean aliens, little grey men/women, who always seem to have some kind of probing device on them? LOL. I am in the over 60s, so hey, finally I’m valuable and my opinion matters! See, if you stick around long enough…. J

What if BE was an umpire for WAFL instead of a player? Or a runner? Or somebody on the periphery of football? Somebody who would have cause to be hanging with the cool players around Claremont?
Highly possible, maybe a role that would even allow him to meet players at the highest level of the sport, his posts in the WCE eagles come across as if he had personal contact with some high profile players based on the "blah blah is a really nice guy" etc.

Ok thank you. I will follow up with the cops on Monday. This guy gave me the creeps big time and I can't sit by and let it go

How did you go with reporting it? I think it's good to let cops know about this kind of stuff. Not all flashers become rapists, but they have proven they don't care about consent and get off on scaring people.

Hiya all.. I have been a long time lurker and only decided to post because I was told by my mother that my uncle knew the guy who worked in the morgue at the time of the murders. Am I allowed to post how the girls were found or not?
I for one would love to know, to resolve many debates on here, but I don't think it's info that can be made public until the matter is before the courts?

I am embarrassed at what a stalker I have become into BRE's family!!! I am ashamed to say it but I looked at the pictures on BRE's brother's sons facey page and the pictures he has with BRE's and TE's parents which would be AE's grandparents. I think one of the pictures on the wall is of a sport...it looks like cricket to me. I am assuming it is BRE's parents place but could be wrong and it could be TE's ex partners place? If it is BRE's folks place then maybe BRE's dad (possibly mum I don't want to be sexist) was a cricket fan and had his kids play cricket more than AFL??? Maybe the sleuthers of the AFL teams could try local cricket teams. I don't know if he did play cricket but he followed in his dad's footsteps in regards to his occupation so perhaps? It also appears that number there is some kind of cricket club on Gay Street in google maps? It actually is a house when you look on street view so who knows?

My point is why bother mentioning where your heading. Why not just say"Gee the new stadium looks such and such" or " hey when you drive past the new stadium doesn't it look such n such"

You can't really see the stadium frontage when driving west (especially at the driver, you would have to turn backwards to see it properly), I guess why putting the best direction you can see it.

I am embarrassed at what a stalker I have become into BRE's family!!! I am ashamed to say it but I looked at the pictures on BRE's brother's sons facey page and the pictures he has with BRE's and TE's parents which would be AE's grandparents. I think one of the pictures on the wall is of a sport...it looks like cricket to me. I am assuming it is BRE's parents place but could be wrong and it could be TE's ex partners place? If it is BRE's folks place then maybe BRE's dad (possibly mum I don't want to be sexist) was a cricket fan and had his kids play cricket more than AFL??? Maybe the sleuthers of the AFL teams could try local cricket teams. I don't know if he did play cricket but he followed in his dad's footsteps in regards to his occupation so perhaps? It also appears that number there is some kind of cricket club on Gay Street in google maps? It actually is a house when you look on street view so who knows?
Yeah that is def worth looking into, I'm a kiwi so know nothing about AFL, but I know we played rugby in the winter, and then during the summer a lot of the boys played cricket, so that is highly possible.

Highly possible, maybe a role that would even allow him to meet players at the highest level of the sport, his posts in the WCE eagles come across as if he had personal contact with some high profile players based on the "blah blah is a really nice guy" etc.

Hey, there’s that linkagain that I keep feeling with West Coast and the older Legends of the game whom I’m sure he idolised. I said in a previous post that WAPOL should take younger photos of the accused and show legends of WCE and see if any of them remember him and his presence at pubs they were at in the Claremont area (and elsewhere!) I also get the feeling that one will just getthis “tingly” moment and say something along the lines of, “oh yeah, I remember that bloke, bloody hell, he was there on so and so a night, I remember because it was a big game, grand finale celebration (whatever, not a footy fan, sorry). That was the night JR went missing wasn’t it?(or CG, or SS!) He was always hanging around, quiet bloke, always wanted to help out” I think WAPOL should post haste go and see the Eagles management and arrange a meeting of some of the “old boys” and show them all AT THE SAME TIME the photo, bet there will some “bells” going off!!

I have just spoken to someone he worked with. They said he was quite high up in Telstra level 5?

Some miscommunication there I think. From the people I've spoken to - he was based on Level 5 of the building he worked in. High up as in authority/management etc - definitely not.

Yeah that is def worth looking into, I'm a kiwi so know nothing about AFL, but I know we played rugby in the winter, and then during the summer a lot of the boys played cricket, so that is highly possible.

I have followed this lead up. According to MYCRICKET website search, a BE played for Swan View Cricket Club in 1990 to 1992. I place him around age 24 which fits well with the competition and players. Ground is based at Brown Park, Swan View.

I don't know if this is BRE but gees it could fit

Thanks curiouschum my sleuthing aka stalking skills may have provided some info it seems. Does Swanview have a site.hahaha

I have followed this lead up. According to MYCRICKET website search, a BE played for Swan View Cricket Club in 1990 to 1992. I place him around age 24 which fits well with the competition and players. Ground is based at Brown Park, Swan View.

I don't know if this is BRE but gees it could fit

Oh dear Lord I feel physically sickreading this. Please let it not betrue. I’m in tears thinking of thosepoor women and the family members whom I pray aren’t reading this!! I amreminded of a previous post, long time ago now, that said one person been atthe scene when JR I think it was found, said words like “whoever did this isone sick ****!” Let’s all pause for a moment and say a little prayer for thesedeparted girls (if you don’t pray, then a kind thought for them please). No wonder WAPOL stormed the house with TRG, Iwould have wanted to take in a rocket launcher and point it directly at theaccused temple if I thought he’d done these vile acts!
To be fair...you'd be in shock just from seeing the body and may say things like whoever did this is sick just because...well whoever put the body there is fkn sick regardless of any mutilation or not.
Im going to guess it was clearly not an accidental looking death though or you wouldnt say whoever did this...so may have been obvious signs of murder or the body was tied up etc.
I dont believe a lot of the rumors but they get around a bit so perhaps some truth in there

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Has anyone discussed previously the different CCTV footage that is on youtube by Flect? I mean at 19secs the changeover split screen, shows the top half of the screen with a guy walking walking towards Gugeri St .He appears to look like MM to me but with a black jacket or something over his left shoulder. He seems to have a turned in left foot when he walks. You see him walk quite quickly and turns left onto the main road. However this footage is in the documentary. The lower half of the transition shot shows the body of what appears to be MM with a black something thrown over his right shoulder. To me the left leg appears turned in also. He is just entering the doors of the club and you can see the guy at the pole with his arms crossed behind him. Given he entered the club and then managed to exit and be half way up the street within a 28second time frame suggests he just stood close by the door and looked around for a little bit and then walked past Jane again and up the street. I always just thought they had that one back shot of him and wondered where he went? It would explain them not having footage of him in the hotel if just looked in for a few seconds and left.
I can imagine MM has lost his mates and is drunkenly looking for them ( made a joke about it to Jane making her laugh?) or perhaps he is BRE and he went to get a car to pick her up?
I just didn't know there was footage showing him going into the hotel and walking away 28seconds later!!!
And in regards to the pigeon toe on the left leg of MM. Does anyone know if BRE has the same issue?????
I can spot these things pretty well as I was a dance and PE teacher.
I can't capture the split screen on my phone so can't screenshot it and add for you. I can't screenshot on my computer. If you have a look at Flect's footage on youtube you can try and pause it to get the split screen at 19secs just after MM interacts with Jane.
Sorry if this has been discussed already...surely it has but please fill me in on previous discussion. I can't seem to find the discussion???

There is a big sporting complex with change rooms, canteen, kids playground etc enter off Gay St

He is just entering the doors of the club and you can see the guy at the pole with his arms crossed behind him. Given he entered the club and then managed to exit and be half way up the street within a 28second time frame suggests he just stood close by the door and looked around for a little bit and then walked past Jane again and up the street. I always just thought they had that one back shot of him and wondered where he went? It would explain them not having footage of him in the hotel if just looked in for a few seconds and left.

There is footage of a guy poking his head in the door way which does resemble MM.

Thanks heaps janwa. Not from the area. Not sure the cricket thing comes to much really because it was 24years ago that curiouschum found he was registered with Swan Hill Cricket but I thought he might have followed his dad on the sport front and perhaps he did. He maybe just played AFL recreationally when he was younger but????
There is a big sporting complex with change rooms, canteen, kids playground etc enter off Gay St

sorry I thought I replied directly to Janwa. For some reason I keep having to login to tis site all the time but I haven't logged out.

There is footage of a guy poking his head in the door way which does resemble MM.

Yes JBA512 I know the guy I have looked at all the footage for hours upon hours upon hours! Seriously!!!! and I don't think that guy is MM because with that footage of MM walking away from the club, this is actually before the guy sticks his head out the door!
My theory is that Jane might have thought the guy with his head out the door was the guy I think is actually BRE who left the hotel at 11.41pm when she originally left. That is why she walked in a little to the door to check just after he poked his head out. I think she had been waiting so long for BRE to return to the Hotel that she thought he may have perhaps entered the club again without her realising it!
Yes I understand that many posters are saying that everyone on the video except MM were identified and would have given DNA but I just am not so sure? I am also not so sure that it wasn't MM. Just because you can see him about to enter the club and leaving doesn't mean he didn't grab his car and quickly pick Jane up but he would have had to been very quick seeing he only had approx. 2mins if that is him leaving the hotel which I think it is. It fits the CCTV footage timeline.
[See the top of page 73 on this site for my extremely long analysis on who I think it is. Just a theory and completely wrong if they did get his DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305