Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have...many times. It is not compulsory to agree with me, but also not necessary to be snarky about it. My opinion is as valid as anyones. The point I was making is that the girl near the stairs clearly has frizzy hair. JR's hair appears to me to be much straighter. There is also the bare arm/long sleeve issue. WAPOL made it clear that they had identified every person in the footage except the 'MM' that interacts with JR outside the venue. I don't see the point of filling up a thread with speculation about who the people near the stairs are. WAPOL has already done that

Absolutely not being snarky. I merely posed a question, as you stated that in your opinion it was blatantly obvious is wasn't JR and cited that her hair was tied back. I then stated my opinion that the video clearly showed that her hair was in fact loose.
I apologise if you took offence but there was no intent to put you down or be snarky.

I'll take your word for it if you're 100% sure. I edited my post.

Thanks for that. Yes i'm 100% sure. I found this other chaps profile in several places. Employer, area of expertise match the conference subject and photo that clearly showed him not to be the alleged offender.

Absolutely not being snarky. I merely posed a question, as you stated that in your opinion it was blatantly obvious is wasn't JR and cited that her hair was tied back. I then stated my opinion that the video clearly showed that her hair was in fact loose.
I apologise if you took offence but there was no intent to put you down or be snarky.

Sorry. Over reacted. Hot,tired and cranky. I need to learn to pull my head in

Sorry. Over reacted. Hot,tired and cranky. I need to learn to pull my head in

We just need another focus to get our teeth into and stop biting each other. I'm still convinced that another POI that the police know about has been edited out. There is probably a simple way that 2 people could abduct someone in plain sight I'm sure it's done everyday by Army, mercenaries, paid abductors and the like.

Is there a similar surname involved in a knife attack on the freeway? Lots of blood I believe and it is was may 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think those frames are just from when the different camera's were picking up the footage from other angles and positions around the hotel. I believe only one recorded at a time - so there is no continuous footage from any one particular camera - they rotated at regular intervals. I'm thinking the internal shots and that of the ice machine area didn't feature Jane, so they were edited out of the footage on CIA. I think they are shown in order, so that would mean the girl in the 1 sec flash inside couldn't have been Jane, because she was already outside?
t
Hi
I am a bit behind on the thread..page 3 of 11, however I have found the footage and the time stamps so disjointed that i started to believe that they were edited and out of sequence. So I finally did what I needed to and went frame by frame in order to see what happened when.

I now believe that the newly thought (by 123sniff?) footage of mm from the camera looking at the door..prior to the WApol advised sighting (i call this cam 2) has possibly been cut as there is no actual footage verifiable after that point until several minutes later.

Also the footage showing the actual mm is only the final 3 seconds of that camera (cam 2) is shown...it would be nice to see the preceding 6 - 11 seconds of cam 2 in that 'round' of camera rotations. second 00.01.40 is actually missing from the footage so we see 00.01.39 and then 00.01.41 - 00.01.42

The footage hasn't been edited out of sequence but it is heavily edited.

The cameras (and based upon the timings, I believe there are 4) stay on a particular view from 9 to 15 seconds...some time may be taken up by flickering at the transition which in this clearer version we are currently using has been clipped. Quite frankly the whole thing is 6 ish minutes of footage (including the non-seen 2 cams - which i believe to be one inside the front door and one at the rear or side delivery port).

If people want I can post my detailed measuring of what we see and what we don't...we can also then slot in other people, cars, mannerisms etc including those by hmmmm is it skysa? let me know

Yes, I'm aware of that. I was asking why the frame was posted.

But thank you for answering.
I think it is one of the 4 cameras in rotation, they have just clipped it one frame too early or late

I've compiled a timeline of screenshots of available CCTV footage, based on all the recent posts fellow Sleuthers have made. I have used the actual time-stamps on the footage so the timing is accurate in my notes. I am not suggesting anything by this, it is simply a compilation of many different posts. Make of it what you will...

attachment.php

Footage links: https://youtu.be/hbbg-FVij4c https://youtu.be/eTpMkQV_bfk

ok it is obvious that people think this is looking up Gugeri Street and the road at the end is the "main road"
WRONG!
This is Bay View Terrace, (which runs along the right of the page in the camera over the door shots.)
and the road it runs into at the end (which we cannot see) is Gugeri Street. I attach a "marked up map from google for your reference
the red circles are around Club Bay View and The Continental which I have also named. The green dot denotes JR's approx position and the blue arrows show the approx direction of the 2 camera views.
attachment.php

Attachments

• orientation.jpg
    orientation.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 430
I think BRE bought stuff from an eBay photographic stuff ...
If his details are to be believed he did not join ebay until 2005, not only that ebay was only founded in 1995 and at the beginning was designed to trade pez dispensers..it would be highly unlikely that any quantity of goods were available in australia. I joined beginning of 1999 and i am not sure that there was even an aussie site then. So I think that there is little significance.

Maybe things got too hot for him when he was hitting huntingdale. Appeared on cops books. Maybe the girl recognised him (living in same area). So he learnt from his mistakes and decided to cover next victims face karrakata )

This one may have been interupted or she screamed etc. So he decided to take the step further to kill. Or maybe it got too close for him when she was able to describe that he was in a van with a sliding door. Hence a new car. (Late model commodore - no sliding door)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

But if my theory of him bring a suspect in the huntingdale case is correct that would be how they got him after the DNA link

And having said that, after claremont got too hot, he's completely changed MO again. I don't think he's ever stopped. It's not in a narcissistic sadists personality to stop

And having said that, after claremont got too hot, he's completely changed MO again. I don't think he's ever stopped. It's not in a narcissistic sadists personality to stop

I'm very curious about why he appears to have stopped as well. He was offending through his first relationship (marriage) so the second relationship probably wasn't what grounded him. I think perhaps he just changed his MO because he realised how close he was to being caught after Ciara Glennon was murdered. No doubt smarter if he did change his MO, far more careful in his choice of victim and in disposal.

Link to the "Claremont Serial Killer: Media, Timelines, Photos *NO-DISCUSSION*" thread can be found here.

Let's start this thread off by trying to clear up a few things from the previous thread.

The footage of Jane linked in this post is from a previous event. In one of the last posts of the thread 10, meticulously said the footage was from the previous weekend. I don't know when it's from, I've heard some footage was from a graduation, but I don't have a link to that. Regardless, it's from a completely separate event and shows Jane with her family members.

Original post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Western-Australia-10&p=13057979#post13057979

Secondly, this is the only known footage of MM:

4d441c126ad8e34b82d4c7059a75f891.jpg

This pic is from the additional CCTV release, but an identical version was shown on CIA.

In 2015, Papertrail also discovered this pic on the additional footage:

1ff4ebcc791a62a9cdb1c5f314c126f7.jpg

Many believe this is MM and Jane inside Conti. But that is not confirmed.

MM may be in other frames of the available footage. But there are 1,600 frames in the additional footage and over 2,000 in the CIA footage. So please include screenshots, or at the very least, links to a post on a previous thread. It's is too difficult to follow otherwise.

Frames are from: https://youtu.be/hbbg-FVij4c

Timestamp clearly confirms this is not Jane and MM inside the hotel, Jane comes out of the hotel with her friends before midnight, this above picture is clearly after midnight, so anyone speculating as to that being Jane is mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123