Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember getting access to SMS in Perth in early 1999. It was a big deal back then. Not available in 97 to my knowledge.

"In Australia, Telstra introduced SMS in 1994 but customers could only read messages, not respond to them. In 1995, Australian carriers had begun allowing SMS messages to be sent from mobile phones but only between customers of the same carrier." Hard to imagine a couple of Telstra Techs not having the latest Technology. Perhaps a message to an offsider?

Everyone; Could I please ask that cg & cg be defined better by adding ie, cgl & cge to initials ? L & E
theres been many initials incorrect

Well u can, but for us newbies, we don't know who you're talking about. You need to define them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Found this pic of BE from 2006 on the Kewdale LAC website a couple of days ago (via Internet Archive Wayback Machine). He was part of a winning parent 4 x 100m relay team at some athletics meet. Looks pretty fit here and could obviously run a bit. His ex-wife CGE was in the team too (other faces / names blocked for privacy reasons). Also, I can't get back into that webpage now on the Wayback Machine (blockages in place?) and didn't screen shot the homepage but for what it's worth I noticed the club's website at that time (2006) was designed by 'Metamorphosis Design'. Was BE the website designer at that time? Interesting choice of name perhaps? (MOO)
attachment.php
attachment.php

BRE has manboobs, weight gain obviously can cause some of it but steroids are notorious for it. Steroids are also notorious for increasing sexual aggression and (roid rage) violence. Anabolic steroids were around in every footy club and gym through the 80's and 90's, I'm calling it.

STEROIDS

Another focus could be the caveat that was put on 10 Fountain Way in 1995.

A previous poster had speculated that the caveat marked the end of the alleged offender's first marriage. Is that correct? If so, did it also mark a change in behaviour on his part? There was an alleged offence in 1995....was it before or after the caveat?

Are there any reported assaults/attacks for which BRE has not been charged that occurred after the caveat yet before the alleged KK attack?

This caveat information needs to be on the timeline and we need to know....

1) name of lodging party
2) date of lodgement
3) names of signatories

Honestly, it really did mark the end of his first marriage

I dont believe he was offending during his first relationship. His marriage had broken down by that point and that's why he started reoffending.
I believe he stopped after CG as he heard about the cctv footage from JR disappearance by then and imo he is MM and he got spooked as to how much footage they had of him.
Claremont by then would have been impossible to continue to abducting from so he laid low for a bit. Ended up in a relationship with CG and seems he got whatever it is he needed to stop him killing .
He was possibly waiting for the police to knock on his door at any minute for the first few years after Claremont. May have worried he was under surveillance
He got incredibly lucky back then

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I agree. He just "got lucky" with our safety systems back then. He was just a bad one.

I remember getting access to SMS in Perth in early 1999. It was a big deal back then. Not available in 97 to my knowledge.

My friends and I all turned 17 and got drivers licenses and mobile phones during the course of 1998 and text messaging was available then. It also didn't seem particularly new so I imagine it was available the year prior. It was like 50c a message though!

What about this door in the picture?

attachment.php

Whenever I went to the Claremont it always looked like a good place to get in and out of the place. Not much stopping you if you wanted to use it as an exit.

Maybe I'm wrong though its been awhile since Ive been there.

I'm sure it's a lot different now. But that had nothing to do with them and the poor girls. Thank you for your reply

What about this door in the picture?

attachment.php

Whenever I went to the Claremont it always looked like a good place to get in and out of the place. Not much stopping you if you wanted to use it as an exit.

Maybe I'm wrong though its been awhile since Ive been there.

Been many a year since I have been there, but pretty sure those doors were just to get out on the verandah area - although at closing time they may have allowed for it to be an exit. The main entrance was around the side, where the CCTV was filming. When you enter those doors, the staircase is right in front of you.

attachment.php

Note BRE has manboobs or "***** *advertiser censored*" in sporting circles, anabolic steroids nearly every single time cause this in men, it's called Gynocomastea. Roid rage is a common side effect, violent outbursts, sexual aggression and it is academically noted there is also an increased risk of being involved in sexual assault. Through the 80's and 90's anabolic steroids were everywhere, available in gyms and sporting arenas all over Australia. It is a certainty with BRE's history he would have had access to them. With a sexual deviant bent, anabolic steroid use could have seen him wildly escalating into sexual violence. It's also fairly common knowledge that when police arrest a person with a history of steroid abuse, they look for evidence of sexual crime. Date rape drugs, DVD's video of illegal *advertiser censored* etc.

Thank you Daisygirl66 for this pic, I've cropped it.

Attachments

• BREsteroids.jpg
    BREsteroids.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 471
We know police are questioning people about women's clothing missing from clothes lines. And we know that many killers start off by peeping, stealing women's clothing, and breaking and entering. IMO. And it's known that serial killers do go through periods of escalation and de-escalation. IMO. I know this is a long shot, but it's interesting. Does anyone think it could be related?

View attachment Post - Arsonist targeted Subiaco house before.pdf

(IMO means I'm not having a serial killer behavior debate on this thread. PM me if you want to do that. No need to post links saying serial murder cannot be correlated to peeping or some other study.)

attachment.php

Note BRE has manboobs or "***** *advertiser censored*" in sporting circles, anabolic steroids nearly every single time cause this in men, it's called Gynocomastea. Roid rage is a common side effect, violent outbursts, sexual aggression and it is academically noted there is also an increased risk of being involved in sexual assault. Through the 80's and 90's anabolic steroids were everywhere, available in gyms and sporting arenas all over Australia. It is a certainty with BRE's history he would have had access to them. With a sexual deviant bent, anabolic steroid use could have seen him wildly escalating into sexual violence. It's also fairly common knowledge that when police arrest a person with a history of steroid abuse, they look for evidence of sexual crime. Date rape drugs, DVD's video of illegal *advertiser censored* etc.

It doesn't look like man *advertiser censored* to me, I've seen many people look exactly like that in a shirt and they do not have man *advertiser censored* or use steroids. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Yeah,nah.

I've got man *advertiser censored*. It's basically a result of being semi fit then eating like a demon. Or genetics. Or just being over weight. Or steroid abuse.

But not just steroid abuse.

So while it's cool to put a new theory on the table I wouldn't be saying that he's been on the roids without any doubt.

I agree, the police have stated they're looking into sixteen other events in relation to BRE. We already know he in the least was evolving over years from snow dropping to breaking into people's houses and molesting sleeping women to abduction rape but letting them live to three murders. He got away with it for a long time and imo it's naive to think these are the only crimes he committed.

The police have stated sixteen other events?

Source please.

"In Australia, Telstra introduced SMS in 1994 but customers could only read messages, not respond to them. In 1995, Australian carriers had begun allowing SMS messages to be sent from mobile phones but only between customers of the same carrier." Hard to imagine a couple of Telstra Techs not having the latest Technology. Perhaps a message to an offsider?

When did SNSC responding and pictures come in

How do you know if they're taking steroids or not? Most times unless a course is taken under direction of a doctor they're illegal. I know of quite a few who have taken anabolic steroids that end up with *advertiser censored* that look just like that.

It doesn't look like man *advertiser censored* to me, I've seen many people look exactly like that in a shirt and they do not have man *advertiser censored* or use steroids. Moo

Honestly, it really did mark the end of his first marriage

You're probably right but have you done a search? At least one poster has done the search.

We need the specific information listed.

I'm not 100% certain of course there's doubt but it may go a way to explanation of escalation in wild violent outburst. A few footy players and gym junkies I know from back in the 90's were taking them, I don't think it's so unusual.

Yeah,nah.

I've got man *advertiser censored*. It's basically a result of being semi fit then eating like a demon. Or genetics. Or just being over weight. Or steroid abuse.

But not just steroid abuse.

So while it's cool to put a new theory on the table I wouldn't be saying that he's been on the roids without any doubt.

What's a "dogging group" ?
Something that's too salacious to describe and never seen in person, but a former school friend reckons that he's heard of it or seen it happening in Hester Park, Langford

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member