Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt there were many neighbours around to worry about at the time he was committing these murders. MHO Think the cemetery would very dark, very deserted, and...very creepy!:candle:

And might appeal to those who "like" Goth pages on their Facebook?

And might appeal to those who "like" Goth pages on their Facebook?

I find it so interesting that on one hand he appeared very average and suburban with his LA involvement and recreational community sport playing and on the other he seemed to be very into goth stuff, gaming, dark music. Not that the two are mutually exclusive but it's almost as though there's an image he's trying to portray and the other is a deeper look into his soul and what's going on in his head. It is not a stretch to imagine him leading two lives.

The bush next to Sutherlands park E on Gay street is pretty small and you could do it pretty quickly. Theres also bush between Holmes Road, Balfour Street, Barrett Street and Lakey Street(although Lakey street has had developments).

I know the area like the back of my hand. Its not really that dense either. Maybe the cops should get out some cadaver dogs there? Not sure if they work since its been a few years already.

Am hoping to get out and explore the bushland on Gay Street this weekend sometime...go for a bushwalk...5 minutes from home..

It doesn't work like that. It doesn't use servers...just other peoples IPs that are also running TOR and bounces between multiple hops before getting directed to the intended IP.

There is DEEP PACKET INSPECTION, but I dont know enough about it to give further comment.
I wonder about VPN services and browsers like TOR. Sure you can "hide" your IP with these services and your web browsing is masked on your ISP's logs, but what about at the other end. They actually know what your real IP is because you hit their servers with it and they know what IP their server has assigned you on the way out into anon-land. Therefore they could and probably no doubt do know what you accessed . I've never seen a server that doesn't have logs, by nature they have logs...

Who's to say these services are trashing their logs every hour? Who's to say these companies don't have backups of their servers that actually do contain logs. Not to mention perhaps they would hand over that information...

Where did he play these sports?
This might fit with a BE at swan view cricket club seasons 1990/91 and 1991/1992. There were other edwards listed at the club too. Then softball apparently at least 1995 start. As mentioned the swan helena cricket competition would cover a lot of the hills areas

Regarding the softball, can you find out what day and time this was. I'm assuming a daytime sport?

Thanks, I meant creepy in relation to previous comment about possibly taking the other girls to the cemetery after he abducted them. Agree, Edwards is a very common name. There's even heaps of Bradley Edwards playing cricket.

There would be literally thousands of Edwards buried in WA
http://www2.mcb.wa.gov.au/NameSearch/search.php
Search here.
A very common name and nothing creepy imo

Just an interesting possible theory regarding BRE and perhaps movements in the Claremont area, particularly during the time CG was abducted. It could explain his day movements, or it could just be a coincidence :) IMO & in no way is this fact, just a possibility.

3blindmice stated that he worked with BRE, "one person asked what did brad do work wise. he was articulate and well communicated but quiet he did very very well at his job brad specialized in underground and coaxial cabling work he was one of just a handful in the state that was specialized in these areas and did a lot of contract work for mining companies in wa and nt he also did lots of work behind compliance devices like alarm systems for businesses all around wa like i said when it come to his job brad really stood out as some one who new what they were doing and did it very well all our bosses liked him"

Yesterday, Ramunstro stated:

"In 1996 I worked for a company contracted to sell Foxtel. At the time Telstra were rolling out fibre optic cable around Perth and had joined forces with Foxtel to get their products into peoples homes as fast as they could. Basically we sold the cable and the cable tv service, the only sevice available on cable at the time. After an aggressive media campaign we arrived in people's neighbourhoods in Foxtel branded Taragos and knocked on every door of every residence in our allocation. Our job was to to let people know that their street was going to be dug up and Telstra would be installing fibre optic cable. If they signed up for the new cable TV service the cable installation to their residence would be free but only for a limited time! People signed up in droves and within a few weeks Telstra cable crews and technicians were in every street. These techs installed cables to peoples homes including cable points (sometimes several in a home - lounge, family room, bedrooms). These were the guys that also worked out with you the best places for you cable points, and the Foxtel set top box. They also showed people how to use their cable tv service. In many cases this would be a full days job.
On the night CG went missing from The Continental we were door knocking in Claremont. We had been working around the Western Suburbs for some time and had sometimes crossed over with Telsta techs. I recall at the time there were many vans in their fleet that were branded with both the Telstra and Foxtel logos. Foxtel Tarago vans were usually on the road untill about 9 - 9.30pm.
It was just not unusual for there to be Telstra vehicles around the Western Suburbs at all times of the day or night, but particularly in Claremont at the time CG went missing."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Australia-10/page22&p=13046160#post13046160

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-11/page33

BRE had his own office at Telstra, plant area Wellington St Perth City

Interesting....I do distinctly remember and have it on record that it was 1999 that Foxtel cabling was installed in our Claremont home. They were promoting it as a free installation for a short period of time. I'm not sure if it took three years to install it in people's homes in the area though, that does seem like a long time and not everyone took up the offer of course.

Just an interesting possible theory regarding BRE and perhaps movements in the Claremont area, particularly during the time CG was abducted. It could explain his day movements, or it could just be a coincidence :) IMO & in no way is this fact, just a possibility.

3blindmice stated that he worked with BRE, "one person asked what did brad do work wise. he was articulate and well communicated but quiet he did very very well at his job brad specialized in underground and coaxial cabling work he was one of just a handful in the state that was specialized in these areas and did a lot of contract work for mining companies in wa and nt he also did lots of work behind compliance devices like alarm systems for businesses all around wa like i said when it come to his job brad really stood out as some one who new what they were doing and did it very well all our bosses liked him"

Yesterday, Ramunstro stated:

"In 1996 I worked for a company contracted to sell Foxtel. At the time Telstra were rolling out fibre optic cable around Perth and had joined forces with Foxtel to get their products into peoples homes as fast as they could. Basically we sold the cable and the cable tv service, the only sevice available on cable at the time. After an aggressive media campaign we arrived in people's neighbourhoods in Foxtel branded Taragos and knocked on every door of every residence in our allocation. Our job was to to let people know that their street was going to be dug up and Telstra would be installing fibre optic cable. If they signed up for the new cable TV service the cable installation to their residence would be free but only for a limited time! People signed up in droves and within a few weeks Telstra cable crews and technicians were in every street. These techs installed cables to peoples homes including cable points (sometimes several in a home - lounge, family room, bedrooms). These were the guys that also worked out with you the best places for you cable points, and the Foxtel set top box. They also showed people how to use their cable tv service. In many cases this would be a full days job.
On the night CG went missing from The Continental we were door knocking in Claremont. We had been working around the Western Suburbs for some time and had sometimes crossed over with Telsta techs. I recall at the time there were many vans in their fleet that were branded with both the Telstra and Foxtel logos. Foxtel Tarago vans were usually on the road untill about 9 - 9.30pm.
It was just not unusual for there to be Telstra vehicles around the Western Suburbs at all times of the day or night, but particularly in Claremont at the time CG went missing."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Australia-10/page22&p=13046160#post13046160

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-11/page33

Brad's office wasn't near anybody else, he could have done whatever he pleased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member