Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Sutcliffe's (Yorkshire Ripper) wife was religious as well, she also testified against him in court. I wonder how BRE's wife is coping and it must be going through her mind if there were times he may have turned attention to her own daughter. I hope she's also thinking of the Spiers and encouraging BRE to give up the location of where Sarah is.

I do think it odd CGE has not removed the pic of her and BRE on FB, even though she hasn't been on there for ages. Presumably she has been spoken to by Constable Plod, and someone - if not plod - must have mentioned her FB account to her. In fact, I bet she's been getting emails and phone calls aplenty from journos and nutters (her contact details are publicly available in about 3 mins of googling).

I wonder if she's visited him?

As for the MM video. There must have been a positive decision made years back notto release. One can speculate it could have been out sensitivity to JR's family, or more likely there was something on there that they did not want CSK to know. The partial later release, I suspect, was to attempt to flush out someone they had their eye on. There was something in the video they decided they did want CSK to know they knew. Perhaps they were surveilling someone, and thought it might prompt CSK to attempt to move SS's body ?

In any event, I doubt it was pure incompetence. The Daniel Morcombe investigation was a superb bit of law enforcement, I thought. Granted quite a bit more recent, but is silly, I think, to dismiss it all as base incompetence.

What event do you think it was that identified him? I think it's possible they've had eyes on him for quite a while but even a couple of months could be long enough to find out what they need, what he does on the internet, who he sees, what his habits are, addictions etc., follow him around to see if he has any hiding places, a storage facility somehwere, regular girls or prostitutes. No way, not a chance they weren't watching him for some time before they jumped.

Sure they were watching him before they jumped but only for a matter of weeks (if we believe the press / police)

Your comment read to me that they have been tracking him for a long time *imo they havent

I wondered about religion as well when people were saying BRE lives very modestly for his expected income, I wondered whether they tithed. On one hand it makes sense since his wife is French and there are a lot of Catholics in France. Perhaps they tithed the first 10% of their income and/or have sponsor children and/or just believed in living modestly.

But then I don't expect they could be too overly religious if this is the second major relationship for both of them. BRE was divorced and CG(E) already had a child (perhaps out of wedlock, perhaps divorced, perhaps widowed, I don't know) and no pastor has stepped forward to say what a good Christian he was. So I don't know, maybe they were loosely Christian but not giving tens of thousands of dollars to the church each year? Although they put a kid through a private catholic highschool, that's about $15-20k/ur including books, fancy calculators etc

Let's assume he was on $150k nett. Make it $95k gross. Less $20k school fees (Mercedes). Let's assume CGE was working part-time (I don't recall any mention of her professional life, other than the long-since-closed family restaurant) despite the question having been asked), so add say $30k. $100k is less than $2000 per week. Let's say the mortgage is negligible or paid out (is it? Has anyone done a Landgate search showing a mortgage registered or not?) $2000 per week supporting 3 people re bills groceries, insurance, registration, entertainment, eBay purchases, a few clothes here an there - it leaves a bit of fat, but we're not in gambling addict, prostitution addiction terrtitory, are we?

It is odd BRE's wife hasn't removed the pic or deactivated her FB account, I've got a feeling she might have lost the password. He could have got in and changed it even, he's up for it I think.

The police would have played him if the strategy was sound and likely not to backfire. I'm thinking they've had eyes on him for about one year. Unsure when his wife moved out but she made a FB post "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" ... something's up with that. Maybe BRE sensed the police were moving on him and started to unravel a bit? Looked like he hadn't had a shave for days by the pic after his arrest but he was on holidays so maybe he doesn't. But anyway, very untidy.

I do think it odd CGE has not removed the pic of her and BRE on FB, even though she hasn't been on there for ages. Presumably she has been spoken to by Constable Plod, and someone - if not plod - must have mentioned her FB account to her. In fact, I bet she's been getting emails and phone calls aplenty from journos and nutters (her contact details are publicly available in about 3 mins of googling).

I wonder if she's visited him?

As for the MM video. There must have been a positive decision made years back notto release. One can speculate it could have been out sensitivity to JR's family, or more likely there was something on there that they did not want CSK to know. The partial later release, I suspect, was to attempt to flush out someone they had their eye on. There was something in the video they decided they did want CSK to know they knew. Perhaps they were surveilling someone, and thought it might prompt CSK to attempt to move SS's body ?

In any event, I doubt it was pure incompetence. The Daniel Morcombe investigation was a superb bit of law enforcement, I thought. Granted quite a bit more recent, but is silly, I think, to dismiss it all as base incompetence.

15 February 1988 final days play in Aust v Sri Lanka test match at the WACA - Aust won by an innings and 108 runs Same day February 15, 1988 - 18-year-old woman indecently assaulted in her sleep during break-in at a Gay Street, Huntingdale home

This was a five day match so the odds of it happening on this series are higher. It was a Monday.

19 June 1988, Sydney 14.20 (104) d West Coast 8.13 (61) SCG Early the next morning Julie Cutler last seen 12:30am 20 June 198830

This wasn’t the same day? If your theory is the murders match the sporting event then how can you include this?

1. June 1991, West Coast 21.11 (137) d St Kilda 14.9 (93), Subiaco Oval
Same day Kerry Turner last seen 5am June 30 1991 – BRE’s father’s birthdayNew

Same day, so I’ll give you that one

Year Eve Same day Saturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack February 12 1995

Not a sporting event but yes a day people were likely to be out and about. It doesn’t match the sporting event theory.

2. scratch match West Coast v Sydney, Leederville Oval Same day Sunday February 12 1995 Karrakatta attack.

Scratch Match?

Australia Day fireworks, 26 January 1996Early next morning Sarah Spiers (18) called taxi 2:06am

Not a sporting event a day people were likely to be out and about. It doesn’t match the sporting event theory.

Sat Jan 27 1996 AFL Pre-season DERBY, West Coast 10.11 (71) d Fremantle 7.15 (57) Sunday, 25 Feb 1996, Darwin Tenuous connection - five days later Church Lane - Women bashed and indecently assaulted Sunday March 3 1996 at 2:00am

This is five days later I am not sure why you even included it?

3. 9 June 1996, West Coast 19.16 (130) d Adelaide 11.10 (76), Football Park A few hours before the game Jane Rimmer last seen Sunday June 9 1996 12:04am15

Fits with theory

4. March 1997 scratch match West Coast 19.8 (122) d Brisbane 7.6 (48), Waverley Park A few hours before the gameCiara Glennon last seen 00:15am Saturday March 15, 19974

Vaguely fits with theory because it is a scratch match and they are not televised and not considered to be season games but I’ll give you that one.

5. July, 1997 Adelaide 16.10 (106) d West Coast 4.7 (31), Football Park A few hours before the game Corinna Marr murdered in Adelaide at approximately 3:30 pm 4 July 199716

There are 20 weeks (18) games in a season so the odds of hitting a WC game is quite high, especially when they are weekend games and women went missing on weekends, so I’ll give you this one as well.

March, 2002 scratch match West Coast v Kangaroos, Subiaco OvalDay and a half later18 March 2002, Christine Michelle Schipp last seen Northbridge

Sorry but a day and a half later doesn’t match your theory, but you included it?

Well, you see Grok, I don't have a "sporting events theory" as such. That's your expression....I have never used it.

So at the very least you need to revisit your comments where you have dismissed my observation solely on the grounds of the event not being a sporting event. And while you are doing that, you had better go over all your other responses as well.

The Sri Lanka v Aust test match was scheduled for five days but lasted only four days. Australia won by an innings and 108 runs so Sri Lanka was given a bath. Entry to the WACA would have been free on the final days play on the Monday. The alleged incident did not happen on any old day of the test; it happened on that final day....to me, that is significant.

As for the Julie Cutler incident, I suggest that as it happened at 30 minutes past midnight on the following day then you could actually concede that it happened on the same day. But, in any event, I said it happened early the next morning.

Your "scratch match?" response to the KK matter suggest you don't know what that term means yet you used it yourself later in your commentary. This incident clearly happened on the same day. Do you agree?

On the pre-season derby in January 1996, I actually said it was a "tenuous connection" because of those five days, so we are on the same page there. That's doesn't mean it should not be included though.

Regarding Christine Schipp, we do not have lots of information. It could be a day and a half; it could be less. Still worth including though.

When you have gone over it again Grok I will then give you the benefit of what my theory really is.

SS Disposal Site

Re: Sarah Spiers body location

Just my opinion, of course but I doubt he’d have deposited her body close to where he lived.

He’s intelligent and organized (according to workmates who described him as meticulous and pedantic and also the clear and orderly way in which he has written the Kewdale LAC reports). Many projects for improving the Kewdale LAC seemed to have occurred during the time of his office so it seems he knew how to ‘get things done’. He’s good at planning and organizing.

For these reasons I think he would never have dropped a body close to his home and he would have planned and scouted how and where he would have deposited Sarah’s body.

I think the easiest way of disposing of a body, if it’s true he still resided in Huntingdale in 1996 would be to head up into the hills via Welshpool Rd, then turn either left or right at the top of the hill and go into the bush districts of Kalamunda, Pickering Brook, Carmel and Karragullen.
If his softball matches (still to be confirmed but I’ve no reason to doubt Chicaletta’s report that her hubby played softball with BRE from 1993-1998) took him into the hills then he may have been aware of access roads to areas of deep bush.

Did he have relatives who lived up in the hills, visits to whom would have also made him aware of and familiar with the area?

Anyway, it’s all just my opinion, as usual. I just doubt he’d have dumped SS close to his home, as others have surmised.

Boat dumping theory is also possible but I think that he’d want to get rid of the body as quickly, smoothly and as unnoticeably as possible.
Hitching up a boat can be noisy and towing a boat at night would attract more attention than just going along in an ordinary car.

So, it’s a pre-scouted bush-disposal in the hills suburbs about thirty or forty minutes from Huntingdale, that he would have used, in my opinion.

Well, you see Grok, I don't have a "sporting events theory" as such. That's your expression....I have never used it.

So at the very least you need to revisit your comments where you have dismissed my observation solely on the grounds of the event not being a sporting event. And while you are doing that, you had better go over all your other responses as well.

The Sri Lanka v Aust test match was scheduled for five days but lasted only four days. Australia won by an innings and 108 runs so Sri Lanka was given a bath. Entry to the WACA would have been free on the final days play on the Monday. The alleged incident did not happen on any old day of the test; it happened on that final day....to me, that is significant.

As for the Julie Cutler incident, I suggest that as it happened at 30 minutes past midnight on the following day then you could actually concede that it happened on the same day. But, in any event, I said it happened early the next morning.

Your "scratch match?" response to the KK matter suggest you don't know what that term means yet you used it yourself later in your commentary. This incident clearly happened on the same day. Do you agree?

On the pre-season derby in January 1996, I actually said it was a tenuous connection because of those five days, so we are on the same page there. That's mean it should not be included though.

Regarding Christine Schipp, we do not have lots of information. It could be a day and a half; it could be less. Still worth including though.

When you have gone over it again Grok I will then give you the benefit of what my theory really is.

I just want to know the basis of your listing sports events near the attacks.

Are you implying he was planning attacks to coincide loosely with the sporting events dates?

Or is it that as an avid sports enthusiast, results set him off to rape and kill?

I extract> ... I don't subscribe to the idea that the footy was in any way a driving or determining feature...

I agree, however the accused was an ardent WCE supporter with life membership, so I believe it is possible to say WCE matches may have given him a reason to be out, about, and near a vicinity.

? Corrina Marr - Adelaide - WCE match?
interesting, but i'm not sold, as she was shot, then again, as it has been mentioned - worth taking a look into possible firearms ownership.

in brief,
July 4, 1997 Corrina returned to her Collinswood, SA home after finishing work at a Firle based realestate company, and was preparing to attend modeling type promotional work later that afternoon - no idea if the modeling was footy related, but her gig was to be at the Woodville Hotel, which is only an 8 minute drive from footy park in West Lakes

•(interesting that boat access and mooring on the Port River is within close prox to footy park if considerable as the debatable perpetrator's mode of transport)
•(some opportunity for having crossed paths with perp if modeling gig involved a prior soundcheck type apnt - which would not be irregular)

Heather Turner

16 January 1998, 16yo Heather left her home at Largs Bay, near Semaphore.

31 January 1998, discovered deceased, and partly submerged in a mangrove lined creek at Port Gawler.
She had been violently assaulted.

Heather was originally thought to have been seen for the last time on Saturday January 17 in the vicinity of her home, at locations near Semaphore and Davoren Park, however new evidence has shown there were numerous sightings at a local shopping centre and surrounding areas in the days before her body was found.
Police now believe Heather spent the days prior to her death with a group of people, which included both Caucasians and Aboriginals, and that the people in this group may hold vital information to her murder.

Semaphore through to Port Gawler is well known as a most popular location for CRABBING in SA

the following matter is a different timeframe, but all locations mentioned are within close prox to the vicinity of Corinna's home at Collinswood SA
(Levi caravan park at Vale Park, unrelated, is only 1.5kilometres from Collinswood)
May 2000, 33yo Rosemary Brown/Melissa Trussell had been staying at the Windsor Gdns caravan Park, SA but relocated to an associate's caravan at the Garden Island BOAT RAMP before relocating days later to the associate's backyard caravan at Blair Athol.
13 May 2000, 01:30 Rosemary was last seen with her 15yo daughter, Melissa, on their way to Klemzig - they never arrived.
Rosemary's bag was located the same day, on Stirling St @Northfield.
2nd July2000, Rosemary was discovered deceased in mangrove swampland off Garden Island.
Melissa remains a missing person.

I realise i'm jumping the gun with this all this food for thought, but if nothing else, these unsolved matters will be of some interest to the keen sleuths.
Caravan dwellers get to know each other after a while as they relocate from park to park, and as a child, the alleged BRE lived in a Margaret River caravan park - at least long enough to list on the EROLL ... any connections here need checking.
In the above SAmurders briefed, there are other similarities with topics that WS forum users have touched on regarding the accused CSK - BRE:
-deceased young, murdered females discovered in wet locations
-popular CRABBING locations, mangrove swamps and possible BOAT connections
-some interest/affiliation to caucasian/aboriginal circles

of interest, -Garden Island to Pt Gawler 45 minutes by road, much closer by boat

[emoji887]

I would consider Laura Kate Muckersie a potential victim of CSK last seen around public telephones around Swan View in 2001 and from what I can work out from a media report a coroner's review found her death inconclusive which may have also led to a review of LE procedures. She was found in a drain. She fits the vulnerable category so evidence of CSK movements in the Swan View area would be desirable IMO.

With inquest findings with Sarah McMahon and Donald Morey can CSK be ruled out? Similar area...

I agree, however the accused was an ardent WCE supporter with life membership, so I believe it is possible to say WCE matches may have given him a reason to be out, about, and near a vicinity.

? Corrina Marr - Adelaide - WCE match?
interesting, but i'm not sold, as she was shot, then again, as it has been mentioned - worth taking a look into possible firearms ownership.

in brief,
Corrina returned to her Collinswood, SA home after finishing work at a Firle based realestate company, and was preparing to attend modeling type promotional work later that afternoon - no idea if the modeling was footy related, but her gig was to be at the Woodville Hotel, which is only an 8 minute drive from footy park in West Lakes.

Heather Turner

16 January 1998, 16yo Heather left her home at Largs Bay, near Semaphore.

31 January 1998, she was discovered deceased, partly submerged in a mangrove lined creek at Port Gawler, and had been violently assaulted

Heather was originally thought to have been seen for the last time on Saturday January 17 in the vicinity of her home, however new evidence has shown that there were numerous sightings at a local shopping centre and surrounding areas in the days before her body was found.
Police now believe Heather spent the days prior to her death with a group of people, which included both Caucasians and Aboriginals, and that the people in this group may hold vital information to her murder.

Semaphore through to Port Gawler is well known to CRABBERS.

45 minutes by road ... by boat much less

the following matter is a different timeframe, but all locations mentioned are within close prox to the vicinity of Corinna's home at Collinswood SA
(Levi caravan park at Vale Park, unrelated, is only 1.5kilometres from Collinswood)
May 2000, 33yo Rosemary Brown/Melissa Trussell had been staying at the Windsor Gdns caravan Park, SA but relocated to an associate's caravan at the Garden Island BOAT RAMP before relocating days later to the associate's backyard caravan at Blair Athol.
13 May 2000, 01:30 Rosemary was last seen with her 15yo daughter, Melissa, on their way to Klemzig - they never arrived.
Rosemary's bag was located the same day, on Stirling St @Northfield.
2nd July2000, Rosemary was discovered deceased in mangrove swampland off Garden Island.
Melissa remains a missing person.

I realise i'm jumping the gun with this all this food for thought, but if nothing else, these unsolved matters will be of some interest to the keen sleuths.
Caravan dwellers get to know each other after a while as they relocate from park to park, and as a child, the alleged BRE lived in a Margaret River caravan park - at least long enough to list on the EROLL ... connections here need checking.
In the above SAmurders i have briefed, there are other similarities with topics WS forum users have touched on regarding the accused CSK - BRE:
-deceased young, murdered females discovered in wet locations
-popular CRABBING locations, mangrove swamps and possible BOAT connections
-some interest/affiliation to caucasian/aboriginal circles

[emoji887]

I think the HT case looked very plausible before the crabbing link. Now it is up there with other Perth disappearances IMO. Thanks for the info

It is odd BRE's wife hasn't removed the pic or deactivated her FB account, I've got a feeling she might have lost the password. He could have got in and changed it even, he's up for it I think.

The police would have played him if the strategy was sound and likely not to backfire. I'm thinking they've had eyes on him for about one year. Unsure when his wife moved out but she made a FB post "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" ... something's up with that. Maybe BRE sensed the police were moving on him and started to unravel a bit? Looked like he hadn't had a shave for days by the pic after his arrest but he was on holidays so maybe he doesn't. But anyway, very untidy.

No Shelly, he has only been on the radar for the last few weeks. <modsnip>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My reply was in response to the post about FREE installations of Foxtel -

Interesting....I do distinctly remember and have it on record that it was 1999 that Foxtel cabling was installed in our Claremont home. They were promoting it as a free installation for a short period of time. I'm not sure if it took three years to install it in people's homes in the area though, that does seem like a long time and not everyone took up the offer of course.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by aspiringsleuth
Just an interesting possible theory regarding BRE and perhaps movements in the Claremont area, particularly during the time CG was abducted. It could explain his day movements, or it could just be a coincidence :loser: IMO & in no way is this fact, just a possibility.

3blindmice stated that he worked with BRE, "one person asked what did brad do work wise. he was articulate and well communicated but quiet he did very very well at his job brad specialized in underground and coaxial cabling work he was one of just a handful in the state that was specialized in these areas and did a lot of contract work for mining companies in wa and nt he also did lots of work behind compliance devices like alarm systems for businesses all around wa like i said when it come to his job brad really stood out as some one who new what they were doing and did it very well all our bosses liked him"

Yesterday, Ramunstro stated:

"In 1996 I worked for a company contracted to sell Foxtel. At the time Telstra were rolling out fibre optic cable around Perth and had joined forces with Foxtel to get their products into peoples homes as fast as they could. Basically we sold the cable and the cable tv service, the only sevice available on cable at the time. After an aggressive media campaign we arrived in people's neighbourhoods in Foxtel branded Taragos and knocked on every door of every residence in our allocation. Our job was to to let people know that their street was going to be dug up and Telstra would be installing fibre optic cable. If they signed up for the new cable TV service the cable installation to their residence would be free but only for a limited time! People signed up in droves and within a few weeks Telstra cable crews and technicians were in every street. These techs installed cables to peoples homes including cable points (sometimes several in a home - lounge, family room, bedrooms). These were the guys that also worked out with you the best places for you cable points, and the Foxtel set top box. They also showed people how to use their cable tv service. In many cases this would be a full days job.
On the night CG went missing from The Continental we were door knocking in Claremont. We had been working around the Western Suburbs for some time and had sometimes crossed over with Telsta techs. I recall at the time there were many vans in their fleet that were branded with both the Telstra and Foxtel logos. Foxtel Tarago vans were usually on the road untill about 9 - 9.30pm.
It was just not unusual for there to be Telstra vehicles around the Western Suburbs at all times of the day or night, but particularly in Claremont at the time CG went missing."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...0#post13046160

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...alia-11/page33

My apologies if this has been addressed in the pages since (I skimmed and couldn't see anything). It reads that it was satellite (using galaxy's infrastructure, I presume) that was offered from 1999. FOXTEL was around from 1995, the only person I knew who had it was my aunty so I got to watch it when I stayed at her house during the school holidays. And I haven't had school holidays since 1997. Also I remember the first thing I watched on foxtel was a godawful Sandra Bullock movie called 'the net' but I was so excited to go back to school and say I'd seen it, it was fairly recent when i saw it on foxtel and not many people had foxtel. That movie was released 1995 so i'd say it was late 1995 or early 1996 when I saw it on foxtel

I would consider Laura Kate Muckersie a potential victim of CSK last seen around public telephones around Swan View in 2001 and from what I can work out from a media report a coroner's review found her death inconclusive which may have also led to a review of LE procedures. She was found in a drain. She fits the vulnerable category so evidence of CSK movements in the Swan View area would be desirable IMO.

With inquest findings with Sarah McMahon and Donald Morey can CSK be ruled out? Similar area...

Also last seen near a Telstra phone box....(I know a highly tenuous link).

but yeah, I'm totally with you on this one. Her death appears a plausible candidate.

<modsnip>The police don't tell us everything, they also lie when it's convenient to do so. <modsnip>

Read between the lines in the press, they could have had him pegged as far back as 2015.

No Shelly, he has only been on the radar for the last few weeks. <modsnip>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The softball games were always played at Langford

SS Disposal Site

Just my opinion, of course but I doubt he’d have deposited her body close to where he lived.

He’s intelligent and organized (according to workmates who described him as meticulous and pedantic and also the clear and orderly way in which he has written the Kewdale LAC reports). Many projects for improving the Kewdale LAC seemed to have occurred during the time of his office so it seems he knew how to ‘get things done’. He’s good at planning and organizing.

For these reasons I think he would never have dropped a body close to his home and he would have planned and scouted how and where he would have deposited Sarah’s body.

I think the easiest way of disposing of a body, if it’s true he still resided in Huntingdale in 1996 would be to head up into the hills via Welshpool Rd, then turn either left or right at the top of the hill and go into the bush districts of Kalamunda, Pickering Brook, Carmel and Karragullen.
If his softball matches (still to be confirmed but I’ve no reason to doubt Chicaletta’s report that her hubby played softball with BRE from 1993-1998) took him into the hills then he may have been aware of access roads to areas of deep bush.

Did he have relatives who lived up in the hills, visits to whom would have also made him aware of and familiar with the area?

Anyway, it’s all just my opinion, as usual. I just doubt he’d have dumped SS close to his home, as others have surmised.

Boat dumping theory is also possible but I think that he’d want to get rid of the body as quickly, smoothly and as unnoticeably as possible.
Hitching up a boat can be noisy and towing a boat at night would attract more attention than just going along in an ordinary car.

So, it’s a pre-scouted bush-disposal in the hills suburbs about thirty or forty minutes from Huntingdale, that he would have used, in my opinion.

I have him pegged as a cross dresser actually, wearing the womens lingerie he steals off clotheslines.
0f320e3d5a182709302d2f0be1283958.jpg

The walk and his stance...the fact he likes so called domineering wives...
I'm starting to think he wanted to be a woman

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

SS Disposal Site

Just my opinion, of course but I doubt he&#8217;d have deposited her body close to where he lived.

He&#8217;s intelligent and organized (according to workmates who described him as meticulous and pedantic and also the clear and orderly way in which he has written the Kewdale LAC reports). Many projects for improving the Kewdale LAC seemed to have occurred during the time of his office so it seems he knew how to &#8216;get things done&#8217;. He&#8217;s good at planning and organizing.

For these reasons I think he would never have dropped a body close to his home and he would have planned and scouted how and where he would have deposited Sarah&#8217;s body.

I think the easiest way of disposing of a body, if it&#8217;s true he still resided in Huntingdale in 1996 would be to head up into the hills via Welshpool Rd, then turn either left or right at the top of the hill and go into the bush districts of Kalamunda, Pickering Brook, Carmel and Karragullen.
If his softball matches (still to be confirmed but I&#8217;ve no reason to doubt Chicaletta&#8217;s report that her hubby played softball with BRE from 1993-1998) took him into the hills then he may have been aware of access roads to areas of deep bush.

Anyway, it&#8217;s all just my opinion, as usual. I just doubt he&#8217;d have dumped SS close to his home, as others have surmised.

Boat dumping theory is also possible but I think that he&#8217;d want to get rid of the body as quickly, smoothly and as unnoticeably as possible.

So, it&#8217;s a pre-scouted bush-disposal in the hills suburbs about thirty or forty minutes from Huntingdale, that he would have used, in my opinion.

Karragullen is a well used dumping ground and suicide forest (spooky like Aokigahara). In the late 70's a woman was burnt on a log in the bush and although she had links to witchcraft initiation was ruled out but it was a great story I recall growing up.

http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/137006624?searchTerm=kerryn tate murder&searchLimits=

Karragullen cannot be ruled out IMO and/or the IO

SS Disposal Site

I agree. Having lied in the immediate area for 40 yrs I doubt there will be a body near Huntingdale. The council has had subdivision plans for yrs that have slowly been released. I think the chances of finding a body through land clearing would have been quite high If one had been there. Over the years there has been quite a lot unauthorised tipping so many chances for an open body to be found from people doing other nefarious business in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow