Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
0f320e3d5a182709302d2f0be1283958.jpg

The walk and his stance...the fact he likes so called domineering wives...
I'm starting to think he wanted to be a woman

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Right with you on that! There's something a bit affected about him, I can just see him mincing about in pink frillies in front of the mirror. Which almost reminds me of the Buffalo Bill dance scene in Silence of the Lambs. Erm .. he was wearing a kimono. omg.

Also last seen near a Telstra phone box....(I know a highly tenuous link).

but yeah, I'm totally with you on this one. Her death appears a plausible candidate.
I wouldn't rule it it and the coroner gave the cops a wrap over the knuckles because of their "druggie bottom of the pile" bias. It seems strange that he bag was found back at the phone box. I don't tend to think women leave their bags, even if they are high. Everything they own is in that bag. The meth overdose seems to move the MO away from BRE but does not eliminate it as a method of murder. I would keep it in the BRE scope, purely for more investigation.

Asking all WS'ers: what was your very first reaction to the man in the photo (BRE) who is the alleged CSK?

I mean your very first emotional or gut reaction.........

I'm asking because maybe each of the victims had the same emotional/gut reaction to BRE/alleged CSK, if he is in fact the CSK???
Maybe BRE expertly hides his dark side while successfully portraying a nice, friendly, average type guy who gives off no scary vibes???

I first saw the pic of him with CGE before he was officially charged. My thoughts were...yep...thats him
I have never thought that about any other suspect. This man is basically exactly as I pictured him

In saying that..some of the older pics I've seen of him in his Crocs days..he looks like another man altogether and quite likeable and friendly looking
Hes quite a chameleon I think.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Karragullen is a well used dumping ground and suicide forest (spooky like Aokigahara). In the late 70's a woman was burnt on a log in the bush and although she had links to witchcraft initiation was ruled out but it was a great story I recall growing up.

http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/137006624?searchTerm=kerryn tate murder&searchLimits=

Karragullen cannot be ruled out IMO and/or the IO

I think that Karragullen is the same area of bushland that I remember visiting with the family in the early 90's. On a gravel road just off Brookton Highway was an old abandoned white car, on which somebody had spray painted in big letters, "SACRED SITE". From here, following the trail deeper into the bush were ruins of a couple of old buildings, though even 20 years ago virtually nothing was left but the stone foundations. It felt like a very lonely spot, but I suspect that it's frequently visited enough that any bodies dumped around there wouldn't lay undiscovered for too long.

I have him pegged as a cross dresser actually, wearing the womens lingerie he steals off clotheslines.

girls, girls, shelly, mandy, EVERYone,
a timely word of caution to remember such words as : alleged, speculate, imo, jmo, imho, the accused etc
as we are referring to a suspect who is innocent until proven otherwise.

shortly after the arrest, perhaps thread#7, when the accused's first wife was brought into the equation, there was talk of her name on real estate but no one could find any footprint for her other than having perhaps been the author of a children's poem about butterflies
What with the discussions about the kimono and unidentified women's clothing at crime scenes, I mentioned the elusive first wife scenario reminding me of the old classic SoL released in 1991.
I don't think it went down too well with some, perhaps considered absurd, and perhaps so, my off the cuff was tongue in cheek, more about making me think of the classic rather than suggesting it was the same scenario.
Anyway, the accused first wife's identity was revealed by the media soon after, turns out she had maintained her name by marriage = EE and that was why no one on here was able to find much ... so nothing awkwardly suspicious on that count.

However, the character you mentioned, BBill, i believe was based on some fact, so it is a little unreasonable to assume anything debated when discussing SKs to be absurd, when past SKs are the one's who have shocked us enough to be even considering the absurd [emoji31]
[emoji887]

LOL No law against wearing womens clothes and playing dress ups mincing about calling yourself Brandi Edwina Unless they're stolen off someone's clotheslline :)

girls, girls, shelly, mandy, EVERYone,
a timely word of caution to remember such words as : alleged, speculate, imo, jmo, imho, the accused etc
as we are referring to a suspect who is innocent until proven otherwise.

[emoji887]

Yeah but how would he know good areas to dump bodies in if he wasn't local?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I know nothing of eastern states cases. And from what I've read here since I asked this, it seemed unlikely. However someone once asked what could BRE of been spending his money on. I once worked with some blokes that were eagles members and they flew to every single away game and preseason match. Maybe BRE did too, even taking family. That would chew up a lot of $

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I wondered about religion as well when people were saying BRE lives very modestly for his expected income, I wondered whether they tithed. On one hand it makes sense since his wife is French and there are a lot of Catholics in France. Perhaps they tithed the first 10% of their income and/or have sponsor children and/or just believed in living modestly.

But then I don't expect they could be too overly religious if this is the second major relationship for both of them. BRE was divorced and CG(E) already had a child (perhaps out of wedlock, perhaps divorced, perhaps widowed, I don't know) and no pastor has stepped forward to say what a good Christian he was. So I don't know, maybe they were loosely Christian but not giving tens of thousands of dollars to the church each year? Although they put a kid through a private catholic highschool, that's about $15-20k/ur including books, fancy calculators etc

SD went to a cheap Catholic school. Wouldn't have cost that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been wondering....when BE was arrested, neighbours heard a woman scream.... we know that SD turned up after he was arrested and in this forum someone posted that police spoke to CGE while she was shopping and allegedly said, "What, has he killed someone?". IF that later post is correct...who was at the house with BE when he was arrested? Did he scream like a girl? (No offence intended...)

Read the earlier posts from a few weeks ago. A scream was heard; not a woman's scream.

Yes that's what I'm saying. Has not been publicised as far as I am aware.

It was just before Christmas. Lots of (smart) people take some time off leading up to Christmas.

Also last seen near a Telstra phone box....(I know a highly tenuous link).

but yeah, I'm totally with you on this one. Her death appears a plausible candidate.

and as another poster mentioned when I brought her up as a possible link (forget who sorry)her purse was found near the phone box indicating a blitz attack had taken place.

I think that Karragullen is the same area of bushland that I remember visiting with the family in the early 90's. On a gravel road just off Brookton Highway was an old abandoned white car, on which somebody had spray painted in big letters, "SACRED SITE". From here, following the trail deeper into the bush were ruins of a couple of old buildings, though even 20 years ago virtually nothing was left but the stone foundations. It felt like a very lonely spot, but I suspect that it's frequently visited enough that any bodies dumped around there wouldn't lay undiscovered for too long.

I agree in this bushland area you would have to go to great lengths to hide a body these days:

http://crimesceneclean.com.au/wa/karragullen

I've seen a couple of definitions of serial killers. Is it two or three murders? If the defining number is three murders and CSK gets done for two does he revert to CK? Milat did 7-12. Eric Edgar Cooke 8. Experts advised CSK could be the worst so much work to be done...

Karragullen is a well used dumping ground and suicide forest (spooky like Aokigahara). In the late 70's a woman was burnt on a log in the bush and although she had links to witchcraft initiation was ruled out but it was a great story I recall growing up.

http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/137006624?searchTerm=kerryn tate murder&searchLimits=

Karragullen cannot be ruled out IMO and/or the IO

Yep, as a child I lived with my grandmother in Karragullen from 1969 to 1974 and I continued to visit her after I moved to Perth, through to the 1990's. Lots of bush tracks all around that area (Carmel, Pickering Brook, Kalamunda) and although some tracks had signs at the main roads saying entry was prohibited due to the risk of dieback disease, the bush tracks didn't have any kind of gates or fencing in those days as i recall, to stop ordinary people from driving down them.

Most city people though, hadn't even heard of Karragullen up until the '90's though...not until those bodies that you mentioned were discovered, anyway...so whether it was known to CSK is a question. If he did know of it then yes, it would make a perfect dumping ground.

I also think the word domineering is a little circa 1950s. To some people any woman who has an opinion or opens her mouth is domineering. I wouldn't read too much into that comment (second hand) from the poster.

me either, as some folk who are said to be domineering are just trying to run a tight ship for the betterment of their relationship.
I'v walked in those shoes and interpret any claim of me having been domineering as a backlash for being perceived as the spoiler of "fun" by my now-ex and his mates whose drug use I refused to condone.

[emoji887]

I know nothing of eastern states cases. And from what I've read here since I asked this, it seemed unlikely. However someone once asked what could BRE of been spending his money on. I once worked with some blokes that were eagles members and they flew to every single away game and preseason match. Maybe BRE did too, even taking family. That would chew up a lot of $

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I'm not having a go at u dude, just saying, he wouldn't know where to dump bodies that still wouldn't be found 20 years later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also, how's it wild surmising when the cops have asked if he wore womens clothes and he's been charged with stealing them? You're being ridiculous.

when did the police ask if BE wears women's clothing?
Can you post a link?

9342165780d1652457644cc4506dcdee.jpg

Driving home from work. This photo was from moments ago. Felt like a right stalker but that's my contribution anyway...

I wonder if Southern Sleuthers have checked out the Gay St exchange by Balfour rd. Was BRE the blogger who said SS is in the Hills that Dr P professed on about. I am still hoping to get the referee I know to see if the pics I took off here are BRE & not another BE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998