UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did midsummers map go with areas he felt should be searched? )might be the phone ping one)

We don't know he was blind drunk. Could have been an act to get himself noticed.

All ends up in the Wash anyway I think.

Yes, the Great and Little Ouse in Cambridgeshire end up in the Wash. The Ouse in Yorkshire goes into the Humber estuary ~50 miles north. My point was, the flooding of the Ouse in Yorkshire is not going to be relevant in this case (or very unlikely to be!).

I don't think it can be the same person, the take away man was the one with the death metal type T shirt wasn't he and that man was indentified near the start
And why would he go back 2 hours later? Unless C did arrange a lift with him after all perhaps? If it is same guy police would know though because they traced him before. Sorry just thinking aloud.

Deleting stuff of his SM seems odd to me, if it was a member of my family (brother, father, husband) I'd leave everything as is, incase any of it is evidence or even just so family/friends can go on when they miss him and see his photos/read his posts. It really just seems odd.

If they're constantly accessing it how will they know if he accesses it/tries to?

Yes, the Great and Little Ouse in Cambridgeshire end up in the Wash. The Ouse in Yorkshire goes into the Humber estuary ~50 miles north. My point was, the flooding of the Ouse in Yorkshire is not going to be relevant in this case (or very unlikely to be!).
Agree I have edited my original post saying similar already.

Where did midsummers map go with areas he felt should be searched? )might be the phone ping one)
968/1014 thread 14 I can't take it across, as my iPad keeps crashing when loading. Can someone take it across for Dcflag please?

Don't worry about the water thing Shire I just thought id ask not just for Corrie but for Rory aswell also our own friend who went missing but sadly a year with him very unlikely it will be still someones loved one :(

968/1014 thread 14 I can't take it across, as my iPad keeps crashing when loading. Can someone take it across for Dcflag please?

I'll have a look, thank you so much. I was about to give up searching!

For me there are only two solid facts if I'm to be pedantic about it.

1, Corrie walked behind Greggs at ~03:25 on the 24th September 2016
2, Nobody can disappear into thin air

All we're trying to do is figure out what happened to him and what chain of events led to it. Be that accident, misadventure, foul play or something else.

I don't believe aliens are involved or that there is a platform 9 3/4 behind Greggs....

What about David Blaine. Didn't he vanish into thin air?

Thanks guys, I wish he was about ID love to know why he circled beck row area as a possible search site.

Interesting that hypothermia has been raised...

Looking at the CCTV of corrie with his food, and the last CCTV some time later... He looks to me in a worse condition after his food and sleep than he does previously, which doesn't seem to make sense... Unless it was some kind of impaired mental state such as with hypothermia as already been suggested.

I mentioned in one of my latest posts on the last CCTV of him that he enters the frame jogging or running even his gait seems odd, his right leg looks stiff as if poor circulation, the way in which he glances up the street before entering the HS are, although not unusual, it certainly suggests someone cautious or freaked out by something... it did kind of remind me of that girl they found in the hotel, caught on CCTV acting very odd. Elisa Lam, she was eventually found submerged in a water tank on the roof of the hotel. Strange one that but it wasn't ruled as anything suspicious.

He doesn't seem as carefree in the last CCTV.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I wish he was about ID love to know why he circled beck row area as a possible search site.

I wish he were about to an they don't have a reply button on them just thanks so I haven't a clue how to put them on here sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member