UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster so please be kind! Some questions spring to mind with reference to the bin collection.. how often was this particular bin collected? Has anyone looked at the average load of the bin over the preceeding collections? The bin has a capacity of 1100 litres I believe.... is an 11kg load "normal" for that particular bin? Has the weighing mechanism been checked for correct calibration? If there is an error in this or the load is especially light then this would warrant further investigation. Is recording of the weight done automatically by computer update or is it done manually.. introducing a possible means for error or deception?
Please edit/remove if required. Sorry if this is not allowed or has been discussed before.

Hello and welcome.

The lorry weighing mechanism was checked for calibration and was within allowed tolerances.

IIRC the average weight of that bin over the last 7 months was between 10kg - 15kg, so was as expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it all seems a bit unlikely

he went out at the last minute, hadn't planned to

got thrown out of the club early,hadn't planned to

would a would be attacker/abductor be sat around waiting for the chance that night?

I don't think he was meeting up with anyone. He was taking a leak. My guess after that he continued on towards honington. Perhaps he got a lift at least part way, or he somehow managed to make it to the fields where he most likely still is.

That makes me sad. I'm hoping for AWOL.

Exactly where is the camera that captures the last shot of Corrie, and what is it facing? Captions on MSM says he is seen leaving the doorway of a shop, which I assume they mean Hughes. It is clearly not from Hughes. It almost appears he is leaving an alley and turning onto the road not the other way around. I can google earth all around this area, and cannot find anything with the few landmarks. It almost appears he went into the pedestrian shop area and is walking out or some other area. the camera might be giving a false impression of width, but he seems to walk out of an alley, kind of trips, looks back in the direction he came, then walks down what could be Brentgovel Street. you have to walk quite a ways to get to the HS in that direction, cutting through the back. The path directly behind greggs does not match these landmarks. sorry if this has been settled earlier, but I cannot locate it.

14d58716dafe58ff80a486c5832fc3fb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Either a blonde or ginger moustache, a very obvious t shirt, and a shaved head. Although all of these may now have changed, a photo fit (clearer than this blurred image) appearing on all tv news and newspapers with the shirt is likely to have someone recognise this chap. As there are only three people still unaccounted for, I think this would not be impossible. To grow the moustache this guy is sociable so someone should know him/ have seen him. Not saying he is anything other than a witness, but his location on the night is important.

Don't see it. Especially not ginger. Something's happened to those pics posted previously.
attachment.php

Attachments

• corriemckeaguecctv2image_1.jpg
    corriemckeaguecctv2image_1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 265
I just don't get this obsession with him meeting up with someone. First it was the sexuality assumptions taking us to Grindr and now its liaisons at the garbage bins. Come on folks. No proof of that at all. He had used dating apps but that does not mean he is looking for sex 24/7. If he was going to meet up why waste so much time drinking in clubs and passing out on the sidewalk? He could have set up dates at 8 pm and so on. You do not pass out on a side walk after a bender, wake up and stumble down the street thinking, wow i need to hook up for sex...it is clear he headed for the bins for a leak. where he was going after that is a guess. If you want to meet up you give a better landmark, like I am standing in front of McDonalds or something. I hardly think a man who has drunk as much as he has, is in any mood now to have a quickie. That would have been more likely before he passed out.

would a would be attacker/abductor be sat around waiting for the chance that night?
Think most of us agree with you there, come on share your ideas as well. In your head what could have happened, and if it's like my head you will have more than one plausible theory at the moment.

he got thrown out of the club/asked to leave.....so how did he arrange to meet someone if his night was not going to plan
Surely this is the point. rather than leaving straight away he was still in town (killing time?) until the time the club closed. It is possible his meet was planned for 3'30?

We don't know that he met with a random attacker, however he might have made plans to meet someone after closing.

Can someone confirm where the bin lorry went after the Sainsbury's pickup in Mildenhall? Did it get tipped/sorted somewhere close to Mildenhall (but not the HWRC) or did the bin lorry tip it at a incinerator further afield? I feel this still isn't clear but might just be me...

A bit weird to quote myself but want a bit more clarity on the above. Two things I'm thinking: 1, was the next location after Sainsbury's for the bin lorry within the 5km mast area? 2, if yes to one, then why would a load of all cardboard and paper need sorting? The point of separate bins is little to no sorting is needed and if the load was mixed then what is the point of separate bins...

My neighbour drives a cab the bubble (as he calls it) on the top can clip off really easy and he puts it in the boot .

In BSE? Though saying that the rules from the link I posted yesterday state the bubble sign has to be permanent on Hackney Carriage taxi's which seems a bit impractical given they are often the owners only car.

Oh, and apologies if it's been covered, but judging by patterned metal counter, I'd say it's from Mama Mia Pizza.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• corriemckeaguecctv2image_1.jpg
    corriemckeaguecctv2image_1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 207
  • image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 207
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 19.40.34.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 19.40.34.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 207
Oh, and apologies if it's been covered, but judging by patterned metal counter, I'd say it's from Mama Mia Pizza.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I thought this. I would say definitely.

OK here goes . I keep watching the first video where Corrie drops something and cant help but notice a bicycle attached to the lamp post out side the Grapes. It may be tricks on the eyes but I can't help but feel he bends down picks something up and wacks his head on the bicycle handles on the bike attached to the lamppost . It may just be the quality of the video but he does look decidedly more wobbly after bending down and standing up than he did before.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/10/02/cctv-footage/

It does look like he bangs his head, wonder if this is the same bike that was being ridden by the man they are trying to identify?

A bit weird to quote myself but want a bit more clarity on the above. Two things I'm thinking: 1, was the next location after Sainsbury's for the bin lorry within the 5km mast area? 2, if yes to one, then why would a load of all cardboard and paper need sorting? The point of separate bins is little to no sorting is needed and if the load was mixed then what is the point of separate bins...

In BSE? Though saying that the rules from the link I posted yesterday state the bubble sign has to be permanent on Hackney Carriage taxi's which seems a bit impractical given they are often the owners only car.
To answer your first point, in the parking lot Nicola States where the bin went afterwards for a pick up before returning to the depot (would have to look to find the answer). With regards sorting rubbish, it's a big bin in a public area, people including owners accidently and on purpose drop different types of rubbish into recycling bins. If it isn't sorted properly before being pulped it can break the machines.

Unless he's in an airtight container, I think the smell would have been noticeable a looooooong long time ago. Not expecting this to be productive (MOO)

These dogs can also detect if a body was decomposing at a location even if it was not there very long. So in theory, if someone stored him overnight they might get a hit. I think they would be of better use, searching the fields to the north though.

I don't know if you're wrong or I'm wrong but a Hackney Carriage usually only refers to the black cab style taxis, and I've never known anyone drive one of those as their private vehicle?

For regular cars that are used as private hire/taxis, the companies where I live have the drivers driving a company-owned car, not their personal car, though I guess some taxi companies do have drivers driving their own cars, especially smaller firms. But those ones wouldn't be called Hackney Carriages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken