GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

I tried to read the autopsy, I had to close it, I just couldn't.
Too bad there is no death penalty there. Those three richly deserve it.
This world, it's so sad.
And this beautiful young girl, a victim of her own mothers doing.

To the owners and mods, thank you for having Websluths here. It's a great site,I am glad it's here. We don't know one another, but we can talk some. In cases such as this, it helps, just to see what others say, and share thoughts.

I read in the autopsy report that the left lobe of the liver was removed and her heart (which had lacerations in it). Could it be possible that the woman involved (Jessica, was it?) was trying to remove organs for sale and being new to the job, just did a poor job?

Surely there is an electronic trail of her egg donor contacting men to rape her daughter???? Why haven't there been more arrests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With victim dead, it's hard to prosecute these cases. Even if there is electronic trail, these men just might be saying they will come over and not specifically what they plan on doing. If you have to relay on mother's claims then any defense lawyer would point out that mother isn't particularly trustworthy.
For instance, mother claimed Victoria died from meth poisoning and that obviously isn't true. She was strangled, she had no meth in her system.

I wept when I read what this little angel went through. I wish the officials would put all three in with the general prison population and let the other prisoners have at them. Only then would justice be done.

I don't think the full measure of justice can ever be done....... no matter what anyone ever did to them. They are so heinous, so devoid of humanness that I can't imagne that there is any option for rehabilitation or redemption.

I read in the autopsy report that the left lobe of the liver was removed and her heart (which had lacerations in it). Could it be possible that the woman involved (Jessica, was it?) was trying to remove organs for sale and being new to the job, just did a poor job?

I doubt it. Heart to be any good for donation is removed while it's still beating (from brain dead patients), and Victoria was strangled first,then dismembered. It wouldn't be useful for donation.

I doubt it. Heart to be any good for donation is removed while it's still beating (from brain dead patients), and Victoria was strangled first,then dismembered. It wouldn't be useful for donation.

I know --but can we be certain that flunky knew that?

They might have been thinking of ways to make money but I doubt it. I think they are drug users who were high and crazed. I think they were mutilating her to try and figure out how to discard her wihtout detection. But who knows. That cousin seemed crazy. She had raped someone in jail. Just got out of prison, got involved in this and escalated an assault to murder, and jumped out a window thinking she would get away with it. Worse than animals.

This is the worst case I've ever heard/read of. It wasn't just that night... God only knows how long she was being sexually abused for her mothers pleasure and probably $$(?). Whats sad is she didn't even know/realize that she could've told someone, she was totally alone with zero power. I wonder how her mother kept her (& brother) quiet?

I hope they find all of her (& brothers) abusers and the mothers enablers !

I know --but can we be certain that flunky knew that?

If she wanted to sell the organs then presumably she would have to know. Otherwise who is going to buy organs that can not be used?

This tragedy pops into my head randomly and just tears at my heart. I feel almost a guilt when I come to Victoria's thread to see updates. I haven't brought myself to read the autopsy and probably won't. Just heartbreaking the absolute torture she went through, even before her death. I can only hope for some sort of justice. And honestly, while I'm not always for it, it's a darn shame there's no death penalty in NM.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes, the child was found strangled, and dismembered, in a bathtub, but we should be not jumping to conclusions, why exactly? Is he going to claim it was natural causes? Boggles the mind.

Blah, blah, blah. It sounds like the usual hot air defense attorneys blow. Even if she wasn't having men over to have sex with Victoria, like the defense attorney is trying to claim and I think is a complete crock, she still did nothing to protect her daughter from the other two vile creatures in the apartment that night. She's as worthless as they are.

I would love to believe that this young girl's life was not the horror that we have read about. But, sadly, I don't. I hope the police have evidence that supports her statement so her brother is never called to testify as to his mother's cries against his sister. Hopefully, she will never see freedom again without re-victimizing her son.

I also hope there are some very frightened men in that area, fearing the LE will be coming for them because they raped and sodomized that little girl.

o rly..... mom said she had guys over and watched them have sex w her daughter and hes not sure that happened? either he is trying to have the confession tossed or he is going to go for insanity.

I also hope there are some very frightened men in that area, fearing the LE will be coming for them because they raped and sodomized that little girl.

RSBM

I agree, I hope that the sorry excuses for men are quaking in their shoes with every breath they take until she names names and they are arrested.

I'm not sure if anyone has seen the latest from Michelle Marten's attorney http://www.koat.com/article/michelle-martens-attorney-asks-public-not-to-jump-to-conclusions/8584925

I, for one, will be very interested to see how he's going to explain away her jailhouse confession, which is now validated by the evidence in the autopsy reports. Not to mention that she lied about what really happened until she thought her boyfriend was ratting her out.

He's a defense attorney, would we expect him to say anything different?

I would love to believe that this young girl's life was not the horror that we have read about. But, sadly, I don't. I hope the police have evidence that supports her statement so her brother is never called to testify as to his mother's cries against his sister. Hopefully, she will never see freedom again without re-victimizing her son.

Earlier this month, the father of Martens' 8-year-old son sought a restraining order against all three suspects in the case, keeping them away from the boy. According to the order, Gonzales and Kelley had also abused Martens' son in the past.
http://www.koat.com/article/new-disturbing-details-revealed-in-victoria-martens-case/5268319

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back