Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDMA is still very popular, possibly even more so among certain crowds. Looking over her Instagram and Twitter last night I noticed she's into the EDM (electronic dance music) scene. MDMA, ketamine, and a number of designer drugs like 2C-B and 2C-I are popular in that crowd.

The bath salts thing is just MDPV, which really isn't popular, contrary to what the media and scaremongering public agencies want you to believe.

What is making surprising inroads these days is meth. With a generation or two growing up using Adderall, amphetamine use is somewhat normalized and the scary stigma of "speed freaks" is diminished. Many college students are finding that if you orally dose meth in the same doses as amphetamine pills (Adderall), the effects are almost the same but the price is much cheaper. Meth doesn't automatically turn you into the scary tweaker who is seeing God and picking through the carpet and cleaning the floor with a toothbrush, unless you're smoking or IV'ing it. Sadly, continued amphetamine use, whether prescribed or illicit, will lead to tolerance issues. That's where the problems start to come into play, when you start increasing the dose to achieve the same effect.

Sorry for the off topic rambling, its time to take my Adderall, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Lol. Thank you.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

The sighting from the friend is what interests me the most now. The friend is either telling the truth, or she had something to do with Toni's disappearance and is trying to set LE on a false trial.

I can't decide which I think is the most likely scenario, but the friend telling the truth would fit in with the theory that this whole thing is a money-making scheme, and that in turn fits in with comments made by the boyfriend...

The only thing with the money scheme/scam is that now her mother has complete control of the account...so I'm not sure how that aligns with the idea that the boyfriend set up the account because he/they owed people $. and I seriously doubt the parents are in on the "scam".

from yesterday....

Sanchez says he isn`t sitting idly by as police investigate; he`s started a page to pay for a private investigator.

“Private investigators keep reaching out,” he advised.

He added that he’s waiting for a substantial tip to hire somebody.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/concer...hout-any-sign-of-missing-woman-toni-anderson/

I would think that you'd want to hire the private investigator as soon as possible, being that the longer you wait, the lower the odds are she is ok. Waiting seems like a horrible idea.

What is the latest drug on the college/city scene? Trip drugs. Like xtasy was my generation? There are so many drugs out there. Some with very ill affects. Like bathsalts and trauma alert, eating someones face off? Pcp, angle dust, that was the old stuff people would sneak in a joint.

X is still very popular, but now it's called Molly. Purple drank is also very popular. It's a mixture of codeine cough syrup and sprite or any other clear soft drink. Prescription strength pain meds are really popular too. I'm sure there are others, but those seem to be three of the most popular. Of course stuff that has been around for a long time is still used too - weed, coke, meth, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X is still very popular, but now it's called Molly. Purple drank is also very popular. It's a mixture of codeine cough syrup and sprite or any other clear soft drink. Prescription strength pain meds are really popular too. I'm sure there are others, but those seem to be three of the most popular. Of course stuff that has been around for a long time is still used too - weed, coke, meth, etc.

Heroine! There is literally and epidemic where I am from. I can't tell you how many people have died in the last few months because of heroine.

The only thing with the money scheme/scam is that now her mother has complete control of the account...so I'm not sure how that aligns with the idea that the boyfriend set up the account because he/they owed people $. and I seriously doubt the parents are in on the "scam".

best-laid plans of mice and men...

I think police saying there is no evidence of foul play might indicate they are not being naive to the other possibilities. I could see pressure on bf about the might persuade him to start thinking a bit more about a plan b, which might be about diverting attention from him as a potential participant or suspect.

I have to believe that they have sat down with this bf and early on they determined if he was involved in any way. It's possible they know a whole lot more than they are letting on.

The sighting from the friend is what interests me the most now. The friend is either telling the truth, or she had something to do with Toni's disappearance and is trying to set LE on a false trial.

I can't decide which I think is the most likely scenario, but the friend telling the truth would fit in with the theory that this whole thing is a money-making scheme, and that in turn fits in with comments made by the boyfriend...
Look on previous post. I believe that was not a creditable witness. Wouldn't hurt to double check.

If the Club felt there was any abduction or she was hurt in any way, they would be all over this. They would use all their might (and it's a lot) to protect the girls and the Club name and reputation.

JMO's

They just did an interview on Fox 4 News with the boyfriend. Has scratches all over his cheek. The reporter was outside the night club and said that the manager and security guard walked her out and made sure no one was following her.
[emoji50]

OT - heroin and heroine are not the same thing and I admit, i giggle when I see heroine used in place of heroin. Heroin is the drug, a heroine is the female hero, which we all hope Toni is.

MDMA is still very popular, possibly even more so among certain crowds. Looking over her Instagram and Twitter last night I noticed she's into the EDM (electronic dance music) scene. MDMA, ketamine, and a number of designer drugs like 2C-B and 2C-I are popular in that crowd.

The bath salts thing is just MDPV, which really isn't popular, contrary to what the media and scaremongering public agencies want you to believe.

What is making surprising inroads these days is meth. With a generation or two growing up using Adderall, amphetamine use is somewhat normalized and the scary stigma of "speed freaks" is diminished. Many college students are finding that if you orally dose meth in the same doses as amphetamine pills (Adderall), the effects are almost the same but the price is much cheaper. Meth doesn't automatically turn you into the scary tweaker who is seeing God and picking through the carpet and cleaning the floor with a toothbrush, unless you're smoking or IV'ing it. Sadly, continued amphetamine use, whether prescribed or illicit, will lead to tolerance issues. That's where the problems start to come into play, when you start increasing the dose to achieve the same effect.

Sorry for the off topic rambling, its time to take my Adderall, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Geez, Whatever happened to the day's when partying meant smoking a joint and maybe popping a quaalude or at the most snorting a little coke.Younger people will ingest,smoke,snort,and inject anything now a days.

Many people seem unable or unwilling to accept that a dancer/server/hostess can be intelligent and have career aspirations. The few dancers/servers that I have encountered professionally through work actually are extra vigilant about the dangers that confront them. They use a buddy system. Many are raising kids and several are married. They rarely leave work without someone checking that they get to their vehicle safely. Are there renegades? Sure. Face it - it's a way to make a lot more money than you get fetching coffee or working at a motel front desk, and nothing says you can't take classes during the day and serve at night wearing an outfit. I have no idea of the working environment or the management of this particular club but it was something she could live with for three years. Most clubs are pretty diligent about their employees and they have staff to protect them. As for the various outfits, it's part of how they encourage patrons to splurge on wildly overpriced drinks. Not really a state secret.

OT - heroin and heroine are not the same thing and I admit, i giggle when I see heroine used in place of heroin. Heroin is the drug, a heroine is the female hero, which we all hope Toni is.
THANK YOU! 😁

I want to add that fentanyl, a very potent pain killer, is being cut with some of these drugs. There's no way to reverse the effects like you can do with a heroin overdose, so many young people are dying. It's really sad because I've read stories recently of people trying drugs for the first time, and dying because of the fentanyl.

She’s known at Chrome as the sweet girl, filling in when help was needed. Toni Anderson worked at Chrome Entertainment as a sever going by the nickname “Vanity” off and on for three years. They say Toni never drank or partied and was looking forward to starting school at UMKC on Tuesday. Chrome’s manager says he personally walked her out Sunday morning around 4:00. No one at Chrome has heard from her since.

Sources say when Toni left Chrome, she had plans to meet with friends at Shady Lady, a strip club on the eastside of Kansas City. Employees tell FOX 4 that they never saw her and say police searched for any trace of Toni on surveillance footage and came up short handed.
http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/concer...hout-any-sign-of-missing-woman-toni-anderson/

First time I've seen a name of the place she was meeting her friends.

Geez, Whatever happened to the day's when partying meant smoking a joint and maybe popping a quaalude or at the most snorting a little coke.Younger people will ingest,smoke,snort,and inject anything now a days.

It's crazy right? I'm no shrinking violet but when I was a teenager if a friend had a bottle of cider it meant partytime! And I was 27 before I even saw someone smoke a joint! I'm old but I ain't that old, and I don't think it is any different in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda