Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been so many contradictions in reports. I believe she was meeting someone at QT. Was spooked when LE pulled her over. Perhaps she thought they were tracking her. She unplugs the device, messages that person we will meet elsewhere which is why she turned in opposite direction . Shows up something goes terribly wrong .. she could have even mentioned being pulled over. Friend is spooked . Deal goes bad and she's taken in one car and her car taken to an undisclosed area.. now more than likely pieced out and gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the more probable possibilities to me but the more we learn the more I am leaning voluntarily missing run away. I hope she is found soon.

That was an interesting link... thanks. This whole time I thought the text was sent to a female friend. But this says it was sent to the boyfriend?

Could be, I found this:

Before leaving work, Toni Anderson told some of her co-workers that she needed to make a quick stop at a Kansas gas station. Her colleagues said that Anderson did not offer additional details about why she needed to reach the station, but observed that she was quite adamant about it.

http://www.regaltribune.com/missouri-authorities-still-searching-for-toni-anderson/28059/

Another poster said it here... how do we know she never made it home? I truly hope LE has given the bf a polygraph. I have not read anywhere that he has taken or offered one.

This is one of the more probable possibilities to me but the more we learn the more I am leaning voluntarily missing run away. I hope she is found soon.

This is true and it's the one I am rooting for honestly, because it means she is ok. I do think that just the simple idea that if she wasn't honest with people around her about where she was going, that she might have been just leaving is a decent point. Boyfriend, coworkers, and whoever she was meeting at Shady Lady were all unaware of where she was actually going. Nobody in her life can make sense of that. So... that leaves the door open for her just simply running away.

It's best case scenario and I do hope that's the case. For all we know, her running away might be saving her life. One valid reason to want to disappear is if you think your life is in danger.

I am not convinced that others didn't know exactly where she was going, but impossible for me to know for sure based on what we know at this point.

If the goal was to get gas I believe there is a 24/7 gas station less than a mile from Chrome, right at 435. Certainly many between there and NKC.

Another poster said it here... how do we know she never made it home? I truly hope LE has given the bf a polygraph. I have not read anywhere that he has taken or offered one.

We don't know... and maybe that's why LE is holding what they know close to the vest. He could have failed the poly. I've seem that before and the arrest did not come til much later.
I have no doubt LE knows exactly what has happened. Her trail is everywhere.

It was the boyfriend who said it, but I assume he said it after he spoke to her friends at Chrome? Otherwise, how would he know she was adamant on going to that gas station. he was asleep all night:

Pete Sanchez, Anderson’s boyfriend, told the station that she was a server at Chrome, an entertainment bar, and left work shortly after 4 a.m. He added that she was “adamant” about going to the gas station.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/18/family-in-desperate-search-to-find-missing-missouri-woman.html

Yes I'm on the same page with this, but was just questioning Scout about the wording below

Code:
 but I'm still curious about the guy from work that said she was "adamant"

Didn't know if some knew info had come out, but I see that it was just a mistake

nothing has changed my mind that most likely this is similar to the todd allen situation, hopefully there will be a better ending.

surely the police know more than they have revealed, just not enough to solve it yet.

I think just about all of the logical scenarios have been put on the table now.................except one.

Where is PerfectingPink this morning ?

I believe she is from the same area. Could this whole incident be a collusion between Toni and Perfectingpink in an attempt to drive all of us crazy ?

She may have left her computer logged into Websleuths to throw us all off, while her and Toni are out at some classy restaurant just yucking it up about how gullible we all are.

I think I may have this figured out..............

Last fall my two daughters, ages 19 and 22, were going shopping together one Saturday night, had just left my oldest daughters apartment complex, and were pulled over by KC police in the northland (Gladstone/KC border around 169 hwy and 68th).
The police officer told them the reason was the
back license plate light was out.
Ok, understandable, but then asked if they had thier permission to go through their purses.
It scared the crap out of them, they had never had been in that situation, agreed.
They told them to step out of their car while the LE went thru their purses.
I was LIVID when they told me and their dad because they were pretty shaken up by it.

We called the police station questioning why they went to that extreme without probable cause and we were told it's because of the area, the apartment complex apparently has some drug traffic.
But it scared my girls and they didn't want them going thru thier purses but were intimidated by the situation and scared they'd get in trouble if they said no to them. That bothered me!

file a complaint with that police office

A Police friend of mine working on a murder case in my area said they know exactly who committed the murder but the DA doesn't think there is enough concrete evidence for an arrest. Yet...
very frustrating for his crew.

A Police friend of mine working on a murder case in my area said they know exactly who committed the murder but the DA doesn't think there is enough concrete evidence for an arrest. Yet...
very frustrating for his crew.

What?

I think just about all of the logical scenarios have been put on the table now.................except one.

Where is PerfectingPink this morning ?

I believe she is from the same area. Could this whole incident be a collusion between Toni and Perfectingpink in an attempt to drive all of us crazy ?

She may have left her computer logged into Websleuths to throw us all off, while her and Toni are out at some classy restaurant just yucking it up about how gullible we all are.

I think I may have this figured out..............

Wylie%20busted.JPG

Do we think the cops are keeping quiet out of knowing what happened (something bad)? Or out of thinking it's a scam?

What?

In my area not this case. The DA doesn't think the evidence they have will stand up in front of a jury. So the arrest waits. Criminals always mess us. It's just a matter of time. Is that what you meant by "what"?

Do we think the cops are keeping quiet out of knowing what happened (something bad)? Or out of thinking it's a scam?

impossible to know, surely they know more than they have said.

As usual, this is probably going to end up having something to do with a bad drug deal or someone believing she was a snitch.

impossible to know, surely they know more than they have said.

I know someone mentioned how they aren't that worried or something? Meaning not making it a big missing case and assuming she's fine. But I can't remember the sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member