UID Victim: Manorville John Doe, Hispanic male, 5'6", 112 lbs., Namus 2725, found Nov 2000

a few hundred may mean different things to different people. but I say the crimes are mainly sexually driven. Money is the bonus. The MO is simple "rape and rob + don't get caught."

But there's no way for the killer to know where to look who's a John who's a prostitute and if she's even made any money and if she has if she's spent it on drugs. Plus why bother chopping them up and a John would be searched for the only way I see it working is immigrants or no family and again the killer can't guess that

I don't think a driver is possible he'd have to be killing his money making girls(same with a pimp and they'd make it look like an overdoes) and it's not common to have those but I'm sure plenty of people before the killing season who posted here didn't know that and I'm sure there's people here that haven't even watched but know they don't or think they do. For me I've always known it's rare and maybe if it's one pimp with a few girls that's one thing but usually on higher class hookers have drivers or drive themselves. Drug addicted ones I highly doubt would except with SG but maybe she hadn't gotten bad enough to where she was desperate for drug money. As far as what type of gay guys I think drug addicted types maybe even lured into a sugar daddy situation and coaxes away with drugs. He either knows who won't be missed cause he spends time or he doesn't cars bjt is lucky and he has to have somewhere to chop people up that likely has a floor drain like a basement perhaps one near the rest stop?

But there's no way for the killer to know where to look who's a John who's a prostitute and if she's even made any money and if she has if she's spent it on drugs. Plus why bother chopping them up and a John would be searched for the only way I see it working is immigrants or no family and again the killer can't guess that

I'm not sure if I understood the question correctly but let me recap

No, they don't know who's who. But they know what they are doing. They bust a couple doing it in the middle of the night in a car, in a remote parking lot. there's a good chance that couple is a john and a prostitute. So, probably they have money in that crime too.. If that couple is not a prositute and a john would they stop? I don't think so.

The key is the sexual assault not money. Money is secondary. They are not strictly after prostitutes either. They are after defenseless people. If I am right about some of the victims, Tirrel Santiago is not a prostitute. So is Rashawn Brazzel, So is Eve Eskin Brown and most probably Peaches is not a prostitute as well.

Give me two reasons why Celina Janette Mays is not Peaches
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3&p=13089560#post13089560

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3&p=13089520#post13089520

check her height
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mays_celina.html

Fire Island Lady 1996 and Brooklyn 1997 they dismember both the john and the girl excessively.

Peaches torso doesnt have legs.

In 2000 they dismember only the girl..the man is intact. And the girl has one leg attached to the torso.. Why? No, it's not a tattoo thing. Why one leg attached to the body?

2003 jessica taylor only hands and head gone.

See the progression?

After that they become more efficient as they discover the potential of OPWY and they stop dismemberments. I posted several links above where I wrote my opinion in more detail.

I'm not sure if I understood the question correctly but let me recap

No, they don't know who's who. But they know what they are doing. They bust a couple doing it in the middle of the night in a car, in a remote parking lot. there's a good chance that couple is a john and a prostitute. So, probably they have money in that crime too.. If that couple is not a prositute and a john would they stop? I don't think so.

The key is the sexual assault not money. Money is secondary. They are not strictly after prostitutes either. They are after defenseless people. If I am right about some of the victims, Tirrel Santiago is not a prostitute. So is Rashawn Brazzel, So is Eve Eskin Brown and most probably Peaches is not a prostitute as well.

Give me two reasons why Celina Janette Mays is not Peaches
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3&p=13089560#post13089560

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3&p=13089520#post13089520

check her height
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mays_celina.html

Fire Island Lady 1996 and Brooklyn 1997 they dismember both the john and the girl excessively.

Peaches torso doesnt have legs.

In 2000 they dismember only the girl..the man is intact. And the girl has one leg attached to the torso.. Why? No, it's not a tattoo thing. Why one leg attached to the body?

2003 jessica taylor only hands and head gone.

See the progression?

After that they become more efficient as they discover the potential of OPWY and they stop dismemberments. I posted several links above where I wrote my opinion in more detail.
Well one reason is Mays was only 12 and the NamUs profile for Peaches has a minimum age of 20.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11652

This is the toddler
https://identifyus.org/cases/9704

Estimated postmortem is 1 year, sex is unsure..

What is the easiest thing you can do with DNA?
The simplest thing DNA can tell you is whether someone is male or female.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2008/apr/27/genetics.cancer

I don't know who wrote that Wikipedia article but it says 16-30
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaches_(murder_victim)

I don't take wikipedia seriously, anyway

And the observation of the torso.. That of a teenager.

Combining all these I interpret 20 to 30 as "She's on the young side"

There is an age bracket for the baby
Min 1 years Max 4 years

That is an unnecessarily wide age bracket. Note here Celina's baby would be 6 mo, if she died with Celina.

Infants grow fast and that's why you can narrow down the age estimate of an infant's skeleton. But they didn't. A 1 yo and a 4 yo has completely distinct skeletal development. I understand they want to give an age range as long as they could, so in the future they may not be held accountable for a misidentification.

There is no height estimate for Peaches while they have a full torso, and now arms or maybe both arms and legs.. We don't have an official height estimate. I believe same goes here. They do not want to give specific details that may turn out to be incorrect in the future.

In my opinion, Celina Janette Mays, successfuly maintaining a pregnancy while she's 11 years old, probably presents a developmental stage that of a late teen.

It's frustrating because there's some posters who are really quick to shoot down any other theory but their own and then dance around what they think with these open ended type questions. State what you think happened instead of like "why is that" "why would they do that" "what is ______". It's not helpful. If you're so sure, as you clearly seem to be. Say what you're thinking. Why you're thinking it. What evidence you think supports it. Until you do that, stop acting like every other person is stupid because they think differently.

Also, this peaches talk is the wrong thread but I'll respond here since that's where this talk is taking place. There's pretty significant differences between a 6 month and 12 month baby. I imagine if they say the child could potentially be as old as three they were basing it off height, developed teeth and a closed soft spot on the skull.

It's frustrating because there's some posters who are really quick to shoot down any other theory but their own and then dance around what they think with these open ended type questions. State what you think happened instead of like "why is that" "why would they do that" "what is ______". It's not helpful. If you're so sure, as you clearly seem to be. Say what you're thinking. Why you're thinking it. What evidence you think supports it. Until you do that, stop acting like every other person is stupid because they think differently.

I'm assuming that is to me..

Now the question is this

I already gave "my" answer to that.. JD6 has a tattoo on her. Cutting one leg and leaving the other isn't something about a tattoo. The only reason I can come up with is that is a "*advertiser censored* it" moment.. You can see the progression. LISK goes from excessive dismemberment to forensic dismemberment (head and hands only) and in time starts to dump bodies in Gilgo intact as he/they are confident that nothing they put in Gilgo is turning up..

That's my reasoning and I have written that at least two times. So, I want to know what others think. Why one leg is attached to the body?

Personally if LISK is also responsible for these dismemberment/manorville killings, which I'm not super convinced either way, I believe the missing parts were absolutely an effort to hide identities. Makes sense IF it's the same killer that since the parts of Ocean parkway weren't found they figured entire bodies wouldn't be either. As far as the killer's connection to these bodies, especially the men, I don't know unless they were prostitutes, which is absolutely believe lisk was into men as well. I have never bought into the idea of Asian male being killed because the killer thought he was female and suddenly discovered the presence of a penis.

I'm assuming that is to me..

Now the question is this

I already gave "my" answer to that.. JD6 has a tattoo on her. Cutting one leg and leaving the other isn't something about a tattoo. The only reason I can come up with is that is a "*advertiser censored* it" moment.. You can see the progression. LISK goes from excessive dismemberment to forensic dismemberment (head and hands only) and in time starts to dump bodies in Gilgo intact as he/they are confident that nothing they put in Gilgo is turning up..

That's my reasoning and I have written that at least two times. So, I want to know what others think. Why one leg is attached to the body?

It sounds like the right leg was removed and separated from torso because there was a scar or tattoo. You proclaim this is wrong & you think it was just done for the hell it?

There is a tattoo on JD6. They didn't touch it. The only tattoo they messed with is Jessica Taylor's tattoo and they removed only the part where it says "Remy's Angel".

No.. The intention was to perform the dismemberment. As they did with FI Lady and Peaches, Eve Eskin Brown?.

What Fire Island Lady case shows; their first preference is to make the body disappear once and for all, if they could. But it takes time and effort. So, their method evolves to a more efficient and less time consuming one, given the fact that nothing they put in Gilgo is found.

They started dismembering JD6. After they removed the first leg, something happened that they couldn't proceed or they just simply realized removing the legs was redundant to hinder the identification. And they continued. That's the flow I can surmise.

If they were so keen on removing the legs they would do it anyway.

And right after that we see JT.. They don't even bother with the legs.

There is a tattoo on JD6. They didn't touch it. The only tattoo they messed with is Jessica Taylor's tattoo and they removed only the part where it says "Remy's Angel".

No.. The intention was to perform the dismemberment. As they did with FI Lady and Peaches, Eve Eskin Brown?.

What Fire Island Lady case shows; their first preference is to make the body disappear once and for all, if they could. But it takes time and effort. So, their method evolves to a more efficient and less time consuming one, given the fact that nothing they put in Gilgo is found.

They started dismembering JD6. After they removed the first leg, something happened that they couldn't proceed or they just simply realized removing the legs was redundant to hinder the identification. And they continued. That's the flow I can surmise.

They. Relieve there as a tattoo, possibly around ankle on JD6. There's actually nothing about a tattoo in namus though. And her head and hands were also missing so it doesn't really sound like they did all that, then got to the last foot and were like meh, this is too much work. Also, we are kind of getting off track from manorville John Doe

Why do you say they didn't touch the tattoo? It is unknown at this time why Lt. Fitzpatrick stated they were withholding the tattoo in 2002 while Dormer said it was probably on the ankle.

They. Relieve there as a tattoo, possibly around ankle on JD6. There's actually nothing about a tattoo in namus though. And her head and hands were also missing so it doesn't really sound like they did all that, then got to the last foot and were like meh, this is too much work. Also, we are kind of getting off track from manorville John Doe

Over the years the links I was referring to are being down one by one. I recall it as "There is one on the ankle and one other (site undisclosed??) that is intact".. This is how I remember it.

No mention of any on NamUs..
http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html
https://identifyus.org/cases/9680

I know off topic posts can be frustrating but the discussion has to get off track from time to time. We are talking about a two decade long series of victims and patterns. etc.

Emre I have never ever seen any source say that there were two tattoos on the body. I'm gonna call your bluff on that one

I said it. This is how I remember.. Maybe it's one and that is on the ankle? I can't say for sure.

I said it. This is how I remember.. Maybe it's one and that is on the ankle? I can't say for sure.

It is a mystery why Fitzpatrick claimed they had the tattoo. But still the leg was most likely chopped for scars or tattoo

One leg removed for tattoos or scars and the other has a tattoo anyway?

That's not what I said...I said SCPD originally claimed to be withholding a tattoo. We don't know if was true or not. Even if there was a tattoo on the torso, the leg was most likely cut for an identifying mark, like a scar or tattoo. A super generic tattoo like a flash of a butterfly a million people have might not be useful in identifying the way peaches or jessica's tattoo was, but to confirm an id. Of course I still think that's absurd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back