Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if.......hmmmmmm..... Do we know everything we need to know about anyone and everyone who works at GW and has access to the back doors? What about all those businesses with doors leading to that dumpster behind GW? Where is the nearest homeless camp?

The homeless woman that Leese and I spoke with was very helpful. She said there were no camps out behind the GW or the Jons at all.

But there are a lot of them just past Kaiser and that dumpster. just beyond that , I believe.

Yes, The timeline as far as map, etc makes no sense to me. Sequence of events, as mentioned. This was the same trouble I had in Adrienne Salinas' case, still unsolved.

Speaking of odd timelines, forensics can be so cool in this way. I saw an episode of yes, Forensic Files, where they were able to determine the killer came back to the crime scene by overlaid footprints from the same person, and the level of how dried the blood was. She came back several hours later to get her wallet...(the killer was a stripper who robbed her client via a home dance.)

I don't believe there has been any indication that forensics were being conducted at all. But there was confirmation that the phone was hers; I'm just not sure who confirmed it, whether LE or the family was able to. And I also believe the stores had told Mistivon that no one from LE had collected surveillance video. They also had not contacted the dumpster/trash company as far as Ramon (the dumpster/trash co. employee) told us.

Nearby wooded areas? Up to 60 miles out.
Sheds, abandoned houses, wells, bridges, fields, ditches all that ****.
Man, I think I need a loosing break from WS. Sorry if I sound like a lunatic.

In my gut, I don't feel like this was a random RSO taking her to kill her. I could be wrong. But I don't think her route seems like she was running from some stranger randomly following her. She had way too many chances to call out for help. Jon's market is a HUGE well lit SUPERMARKET.

The church had people inside within feet from her. She ran out upset without asking for help or a phone. Plus she still had her second phone, I believe.

I think she may have been meeting up with someone and it went sideways. I think it is more likely they wanted to traffic her than they wanted to outright kill her. JMO

I think if Maricela is voluntary missing it is either because of drugs, the ex, or another man. Maybe a combo of drugs and one of the other two. I think any of those things could've been her secret, too. Before the canine SAR team, I thought it seemed familiar to cases where a schizophrenic has delusions and paranoia and takes off thinking they are being chased, but her scent vanishing at the dumpster does not make sense with that theory. At the same time I am still worried something more sinister happened. Yet timing just seems right to tell someone where you are and wait for them to pick you up. I think she would've only left Sarah over something powerful enough to control her decision making to the point of being irrational and unrecognizably selfish. IMO, a relapse and/or an unhealthy relationship could be just that thing.

Newbury Park is a straight shot North of Reseda, on the 101 fwy. It is only about 20 minutes north.

GW and 99 Cent store footage was viewed...how long of a time frame, idk. Hopefully long before the girls got there and long after they left. My husband had the job of talking to managers/owners about the footage last Saturday. I followed up with these people today. EVERY ONE that we talked to were willing to try and help us. Kaiser, Jon's and Bank of America all told us that the request had to come from LE. When we asked if LE had been there for the footage or requested it, every single company we talked to said no, no one had asked. There is a commercial building on the corner that has cameras pointed at the intersection and several points of interest. I talked to him again today. He said no one ever came or called but that footage was erased after 72 hours. IF LE had done their job (just what it seems like to me) then they would have pulled it almost immediately and maybe we wouldn't be here today. So, do I know? Not beyond a shadow of a doubt, no. But I seriously doubt that every single security person and corporate office was told to lie to anyone who asked. Well, I guess if there are secret agencies involved, that's possible.

So, Mr Mistivon did not find any evidence where the clothes were found. He talked to the witness and finds her quite credible (Mr Mistivon fancies himself a master detective, but he is actually quite perceptive :)) His theory is now this (God please don't let any family read here and please forgive me if you do): He thinks Maricela was abducted from the church parking lot. He thinks she was driven almost directly across the street into a large parking lot that is not well lit and is not visible from the street. His brain then skips a step before the clothes end up in the lot behind Firestone. Back through the church parking lot cutting through to Wyandotte, tosses the cell phone out the window on the way to the next side street. Innocent joe blow comes along on Friday, picks up the clothes and throws them in the dumpster. Dog comes out, trails Mari initially then because she is now in a car and it takes a couple blocks for her scent to come out, the dog trails instead the bra, which she scented to begin with. I think the phone was thrown out the window of a vehicle..or placed on the ground and deliberately driven over.
Ok, I am having terrible computer issues right now so I have to reboot and fiddle around then I'm going to post pictures before reading the rest of the posts.

I saw a Forensic Files where a woman was abducted from a shopping parking lot. The perp ended up being on footage the same day in another store connected to the strip mall, he was scoping out women all day. What other stores are in the center. It just seems common sense and standard procedure LE is looking into this. They have to, it's their job. I'm asking how do we know they are NOT investigating? They have to be...

LE does feel the pressure to solve a case though when there is community pressure on them.

If you walk behind GW and that strip, to the LEFT of there just down a little street, can't remember the name right off but I can show you on a map, there is a LARGE homeless area and a methadone clinic. We were given that info by a homeless man who lived there on the day of the search. The dad went down there and talked to people.
We were also told by a student at Kaiser that right past that dumpster is a Sober Living House. Have not confirmed that yet.

The homeless woman that Leese and I spoke with was very helpful. She said there were no camps out behind the GW or the Jons at all.

But there are a lot of them just past Kaiser and that dumpster. just beyond that , I believe.

Sending immediately to Alan omg

GW and 99 Cent store footage was viewed...how long of a time frame, idk. Hopefully long before the girls got there and long after they left. My husband had the job of talking to managers/owners about the footage last Saturday. I followed up with these people today. EVERY ONE that we talked to were willing to try and help us. Kaiser, Jon's and Bank of America all told us that the request had to come from LE. When we asked if LE had been there for the footage or requested it, every single company we talked to said no, no one had asked. There is a commercial building on the corner that has cameras pointed at the intersection and several points of interest. I talked to him again today. He said no one ever came or called but that footage was erased after 72 hours. IF LE had done their job (just what it seems like to me) then they would have pulled it almost immediately and maybe we wouldn't be here today. So, do I know? Not beyond a shadow of a doubt, no. But I seriously doubt that every single security person and corporate office was told to lie to anyone who asked. Well, I guess if there are secret agencies involved, that's possible.

So, Mr Mistivon did not find any evidence where the clothes were found. He talked to the witness and finds her quite credible (Mr Mistivon fancies himself a master detective, but he is actually quite perceptive :)) His theory is now this (God please don't let any family read here and please forgive me if you do): He thinks Maricela was abducted from the church parking lot. He thinks she was driven almost directly across the street into a large parking lot that is not well lit and is not visible from the street. His brain then skips a step before the clothes end up in the lot behind Firestone. Back through the church parking lot cutting through to Wyandotte, tosses the cell phone out the window on the way to the next side street. Innocent joe blow comes along on Friday, picks up the clothes and throws them in the dumpster. Dog comes out, trails Mari initially then because she is now in a car and it takes a couple blocks for her scent to come out, the dog trails instead the bra, which she scented to begin with. I think the phone was thrown out the window of a vehicle..or placed on the ground and deliberately driven over.
Ok, I am having terrible computer issues right now so I have to reboot and fiddle around then I'm going to post pictures before reading the rest of the posts.

That is a believable scenario. And I agree--your husband is very perceptive. I watched him suss out the employee at Jons'---trying to tell us a tall tale--and your husband was very smart---pretending to believe then we both walked away rolling our eyes....:no:

I do see how she could have been abducted from the church. But why was she in the church to begin with? Why tell her sis she is going to have a quick smoke, then run down the strip mall to the church instead? And why was she upset and why did she run out of the church at that point? Was someone waiting right outside? If she was being followed, why didn't she tell the 2 ladies in the church?

I don't know. I theorize that maybe she felt the church was "safe." She seated herself, again per the dogs, immediately next to that side door. Maybe whoever came in that front door and she bolted out the side. Maybe she wasn't SURE someone was following her. Remember she had told her family...who knows maybe they lauged at her or called her paranoid...maybe she thought in her head she was being a baby or overreacting. Maybe she knew the person and didn't think they would hurt her. Maybe she had gone to the police about this matter before and they had dismissed her. Maybe they had previously threatened Sara...ooh I've got people that would love to get at your little sister, etc..and she was protecting her. I don't know.

I have reached out to my Daily News contact and Alan about this girl on FB. I have also talked/am talking to her sister. Mr. Mistivon is very upset and I may not allow myself to be sucked in. I may not.

misti -- were you ever able to nail down the 2 phones? do we know for sure MG had both with her in the goodwill? was the phone that was repeatedly playing music the one that was found smashed or the other one?

The girl on FB. Although, reading further, I am not sure they are related. Hard to say. I wonder who took that girl's picture. Does she have a modelmanagement page?
What are you referring to here? tia

My mind is all over the place. 😞 So she was last seen at the church. After that we have no idea. Her belongings are all over the place. That is a horrible area with a lot of bad people. Did a kadaver dog come out? Was there a need for one at the time of the initial dog search? Would that dog have known?

The brother said she always carried two phones. One for internet and one for talking. Sara has not said anything about her having both, I think the brother did but he wasn't there. I will try to ask Sara tomorrow. That phone would have been the internet phone because the other one was a Samsung GoPhone. The family has said that was her phone. I did not confirm that with the detective.
misti -- were you ever able to nail down the 2 phones? do we know for sure MG had both with her in the goodwill? was the phone that was repeatedly playing music the one that was found smashed or the other one?

Yes, her handlers said if there had been any need for a cadaver dog, they would have brought one out. Their feeling was that she got into a car at the dumpster, not was thrown in it, although they could not rule it out. They did not have enough evidence to work their cadaver dog. I wanted LAPD to bring theirs out but we see how far I got with that :(

My mind is all over the place.  So she was last seen at the church. After that we have no idea. Her belongings are all over the place. That is a horrible area with a lot of bad people. Did a kadaver dog come out? Was there a need for one at the time of the initial dog search? Would that dog have known?

If you walk behind GW and that strip, to the LEFT of there just down a little street, can't remember the name right off but I can show you on a map, there is a LARGE homeless area and a methadone clinic. We were given that info by a homeless man who lived there on the day of the search. The dad went down there and talked to people.
We were also told by a student at Kaiser that right past that dumpster is a Sober Living House. Have not confirmed that

Was trying to add links...backfire. links didn't work.

The girl on FB. Although, reading further, I am not sure they are related. Hard to say. I wonder who took that girl's picture. Does she have a modelmanagement page?

I'll check if I can find her on the model Management site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member