Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everywhere I tried to contact them, I was referred to their help page. There was no corporate type option. I think this is a dead end :(

Everywhere I tried to contact them, I was referred to their help page. There was no corporate type option. I think this is a dead end :(
Tax docs should've been mailed out by now - Not sure how if youd want to ask but could see if family has received any mail in her name from PM

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just received a message saying there is no corporate office number. They will contact me via the help messages I submitted "sometime."

What other jobs has she had/does she have?
Is the BMW her car? That's a pretty expensive vehicle to own on the income of a courier, IMO.

I have been following Maricela's story and Mistivon, you are an amazing, caring, intelligent and awesome friend. I am praying she is found safe and soon. I have never posted before so I am not positive if I can give a name, sorry, total newbie here and don't want to make an error especially on my very first post. I will be more than happy to post it if someone can let me know it's ok. With that said, I found the CEO of Postmates name and he has a Twitter page which he seems to interact and respond to customers tweets. I googled Postmates Headquarters, on that page it gave me an address and phone number, which I tried but it is not in service. That page gave the CEOs name and I googled his name with the word Twitter. Maybe you could try tweeting him directly? I would except that I don't have a Twitter account.

Whew. I just found this case two days ago and just finished reading every post on both threads.
My mind went to a CI situation way back in thread 1 and I haven't seen anything yet to make me scratch that idea off my list.
This case is the perfect example of what WS'ers are all about. I'm so proud of you all, and of course Mistivon especially. Her very first post started this whole ball rolling. It's a damn disgrace the way LE has bungled this from day one. If not for you all, I believe our poor Maricela would have just been a huge question mark forever.
Keep up the good work.

The number I have located for the PM corporate office is disconnected and the only other way to contact them is through CS on the app. I don't want that, I want to talk to their HR department. Can anyone else see what they can find, please, if you have time? I've looked but am hitting a wall

mistivon, is this the same info you already had?

http://corporateofficehq.com/postmates-corporate-office/
[h=3]Postmates Corporate Office Address[/h]Postmates, Inc.
475 Valencia Street Second Floor
San Francisco, California 94103[h=3]Contact Postmates[/h]Phone Number: (415) 989-5836
Fax Number:
Email: Email Postmates

Yes, that is the info I have. I will try tweeting the CEO...the problem is, I rarely use Twitter and not even sure I would know if he messaged me back, lol. I will keep twitter open, I suppose.
Thank you all so much. My2boys thank you so very much and welcome :) So glad you posted

Personally, I think any company that makes it difficult to actually speak to a person or their only phone number turning out to be disconnected seems shady. With that said though, from what I've seen on their website it looks like the have CS agents working from an app just like they have drivers working from an app. I found their FB page and you may be able to message them there. I also found their Wikipedia page, which gives the names of all the co-founders.

https://www.facebook.com/Postmates/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Your dedication is the reason I finally created an account and posted, so thank you, as well.😊 I will try myself to contact him and will respond if it works. Your dedication to helping find her is so admirable. I want that SO much for you and her family.

I'm going to look into Postmates now - doubt I'll have any more luck than you but I'm going to try :) BRB

In the event I get a response - can someone give me a list of the questions to ask? I'm pretty persistent and have already messaged the CEO & another Co Founder. Going to try recruiters and HR as well to see if anyone will talk but I want to know what specifically I should ask.

Personally, I think any company that makes it difficult to actually speak to a person or their only phone number turning out to be disconnected seems shady. With that said though, from what I've seen on their website it looks like the have CS agents working from an app just like they have drivers working from an app. I found their FB page and you may be able to message them there. I also found their Wikipedia page, which gives the names of all the co-founders.

https://www.facebook.com/Postmates/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmates

I am not sure that it makes them shady, to not have a lot of phone contact. I think a lot of the Silicon Valley type of startups are run by computer nerds---many rarely speak by phone. My nephew-in-law is a perfect example. He is a very successful app inventor, and my niece told me that he has not spoken on the phone more than a handful of times, in years. He does Skype, and text, and snapchat though. lol

I am not sure that it makes them shady, to not have a lot of phone contact. I think a lot of the Silicon Valley type of startups are run by computer nerds---many rarely speak by phone. My nephew-in-law is a perfect example. He is a very successful app inventor, and my niece told me that he has not spoken on the phone more than a handful of times, in years. He does Skype, and text, and snapchat though. lol

I'm sure it's a generational things since so many people in the younger generation spend most of their time talking to people through social media. But me personally, I just think some matters really require speaking to a person, not a computer. It could just be from growing up in a time when you could actually talk to someone on the phone. However, PS having a contact phone number on their website that's actually a disconnected number seems unprofessional at best.

Just thinking....of all the communication devices we all have at our fingertips these days, and it's HARDER than ever to find a phone number! Remember the phone book? It took less than 10 seconds to flip through the pages and find a phone number. Sigh.

Just commenting on the times, not on this case in particular.

Hope the search for a live person at PM is fruitful.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member