Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that she was even spotted at that QT. It is waaaaay north of chrome, her home, and the shady lady or whatever the place she was supposed to meet up with friends.

There are lots of odd little facts that don't make sense. And Parkville is even further north.

Perhaps I'll do a full write up tonight, but here's a wild theory that explains everything: Perhaps Toni was experiencing a personal crisis and wanted to drive into the river. It would explain the seemingly semi-random driving. It would explain the apparent trip down 26th toward the river. And two parks just south of Parkville have boat ramps. The only difficulty with this theory is that she would have had to have tossed the phone at some point, because it wouldn't work under water.

I would have started my search on 1/16 NW of that QT and immediate area of QT. Great to see it looks like they are actually finally focusing on that area.

Everything about what she did that night was out of synch with what people around her thought, so puzzled by why all the searching was based on what they thought. Whether it's an accident, running away, foul play related to illegal activity etc etc. To me it was clear that it was higher probability that clues existed to the NW. That area has a higher crime rate from what I see on these crime maps. Lots of car thefts and enough drug arrests in even a week to suggest it's rather common.

Could have been checking surveillance cams in those areas all the way back on 11/16.

If this ping was indeed on Monday, I think the running away and accident theories go goes way down in probability imo. But not sure what to believe anymore, as we were told 9:30pm was when phone lost connection to the network.

I think they are on the right track to be pressuring for dashcam and surveillance video. Seems like the searchers for Jessica Runions are finding more than the KC PD, so I'd not be trusting in their process at this point.

Petition won't likely get it done though. Laywer (to get that footage?) and good PI is what they need. Given the 10k or whatever from the , that should be a move they can make.

So many theories out there, but NW was right direction from day one imo, regardless of what happened.

I must missing whatever it is that is so "interesting" on her YouTube. I know you can't say much more than that, but I am stumped looking for something interesting there.

I must missing whatever it is that is so "interesting" on her YouTube. I know you can't say much more than that, but I am stumped looking for something interesting there.

I didn't find it as interesting as others. Toni's subscriptions are what most are talking about though.

Just her personal preferences going back 4 years. Like a log of activity that most people dont realize they have.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

lots of guests reading through this thread. Please join us and add your thoughts and ideas. Hope can't hurt and you never know when one little idea can trigger an avalanche.

There are lots of odd little facts that don't make sense. And Parkville is even further north.

Perhaps I'll do a full write up tonight, but here's a wild theory that explains everything: Perhaps Toni was experiencing a personal crisis and wanted to drive into the river. It would explain the seemingly semi-random driving. It would explain the apparent trip down 26th toward the river. And two parks just south of Parkville have boat ramps. The only difficulty with this theory is that she would have had to have tossed the phone at some point, because it wouldn't work under water.

Yeah I saw that too. So strange.

If she was planning on running away or harming herself, I just don't see that being her last text to her friend.

Is the Kansas River near there? Or Missouri? I had mentioned the Kansas one since it doesn't have guardrails as high as the Missouri bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the Kansas River near there? Or Missouri? I had mentioned the Kansas one since it doesn't have guardrails as high as the Missouri bridge.

There are two parks just south of Parkville with boat ramps on the Missouri River. No guard rail at all, you could just drive right in. I checked one, and it doesn't seem to have a gate, either. The current would carry you downstream, and you would eventually sink.

Platte Landing Park and English Landing Park.

Yeah I saw that too. So strange.

If she was planning on running away or harming herself, I just don't see that being her last text to her friend.

When things just don't make sense some kind of mental issue is often the answer.

She was going to meet friends 7 minutes away. Instead, she drove right past the meet up place to an industrial area 14 minutes away. She got pulled over for an illegal lane change, which she made while stopping at an intersection. This tells me she changed her mind on which direction to go at the last second. She seems to be in the left turn lane during the traffic stop, so despite needing gas, she was apparently going to turn onto 9-Highway and continue north. Cop points her at QuikTrip and tells her to get gas. After getting gas, she pulls her insurance tracker, but doesn't disable her phone, which makes no sense times two. She then heads North, when she was supposed to meet friends to the South.

There are just so many things in there that make no sense whatsoever. She makes decision after decision that make no sense. There had to be something going on in her head.

Or she was trying to find someone who didn't give great directions.

Or she was trying to find someone who didn't give great directions.
That's what I believe she was doing, too. Meeting up with someone.

Maybe she told people she was doing something else to keep it under wraps and that's why the confusion on her direction of travel. I am still confused on who reported her missing and when. If she was to meet friends at the shady lady you'd think they'd be trying to see where she was shortly after they expected her. Unless, she told people that was her plan, and it was not.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

She may have kept the phone on for navigation purposes. When she got to her destination, she tossed it.

There are two parks just south of Parkville with boat ramps on the Missouri River. No guard rail at all, you could just drive right in. I checked one, and it doesn't seem to have a gate, either. The current would carry you downstream, and you would eventually sink.

Platte Landing Park and English Landing Park.

I was thinking in terms of accident still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She may have kept the phone on for navigation purposes. When she got to her destination, she tossed it.

I feel like this is very much a possibility. I also think the messages she sent to her friend about being pulled over again may just be in reference to her frequency of being pulled over, not necessarily referring to the same night. Or perhaps she thought she was being pulled over again and it was a false alarm? There' been a few times when I thought I was being pulled over and it turned out the cop was just trying to get by me.

I wish we could get a confirmation of the last ping time.

^ 9:30pm isnt shortly after she went missing, neither is Monday morning

so i guess we can add that to the list of confusing details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads