Found Safe TX - Averi Bright, 13, Manvel, 31 Jan 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Averi Mckenzie Bright, who is 5-foot-5 and about 260 pounds, vanished from the Sedona Lakes subdivision just outside Manvel, where she was last spotted around 1:10 p.m. at the corner of Sedona and Wolf Berry.

Averi was wearing red glasses, a black hoodie and black yoga pants at the time of her disappearance.

920x920.jpg

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...old-last-seen-in-Brazoria-County-10898576.php

Whoa. This is way too close to home. I wonder why she wasn't in school?

I hope she is okay...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More information here: http://abc13.com/news/father-says-missing-daughter-may-have-been-at-discovery-green/1730879/

ABC13's Courtney Fischer spoke to Averi's father, Ed Bright. He said that they hacked into her Uber account and found that she took one to Discovery Green and later to Buffalo Wild Wings on Washington Avenue.

He said her family believes she may have run away, but he does not know why. He said does not know why she would go to Discovery Green for Super Bowl Live because she's not a football fan and doesn't like crowds.

There is a ton of activity going on at Discovery Green due to Super Bowl activities. My husband was there yesterday for work activities and mentioned that there was also a Rockets game, so the area was quite crowded. I wonder if there is any further Uber activity?

Wait. A 13yo has an Uber account?

If the place is that busy, she could have been meeting anyone there. Hope they have surveillance cameras. Do they?

Derp. I thought you were talking about a sports bar. I had no idea it was 12 acres. Sigh... That's discouraging.

Love those glasses. They will be memorable. I am hoping someone saw her and will call in!

This is confusing. The missing poster states she doesn't have her phone with her because it was broken. So whose phone was she using to arrange rides with Uber?

I'm betting she's found safe by the end of today.

Is she home schooled? I wonder why she was out walking her dog at 1 in the afternoon on a school day.

This is confusing. The missing poster states she doesn't have her phone with her because it was broken. So whose phone was she using to arrange rides with Uber?

Is she home schooled? I wonder why she was out walking her dog at 1 in the afternoon on a school day.

Some of the same questions I have, too! I asked some of them on the Help Us Find page.

Still no sign of her after today's search. And no response to my asking them to join here.

I also asked if surveillance has been reviewed.

I'll check back when I'm not typing in this stupid phone and get some more info. There's a massive text thread going on in the neighborhood.

Not just you I am confused about the phone too. Major detail, changes everything.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Some of the same questions I have, too! I asked some of them on the Help Us Find page.

Still no sign of her after today's search. And no response to my asking them to join here.

I also asked if surveillance has been reviewed.

I'll check back when I'm not typing in this stupid phone and get some more info. There's a massive text thread going on in the neighborhood.

Always great to have a local on a case!

I have seen nothing out there to suggest this and I am not one to typically jump on the human trafficking 'bandwagon' but in this case, I am concerned that HT could be a very real possibility. Her activities/proximity to Super Bowl events are worrying!

This article is from Feb. of 2015
Last February, Texas Attorney General Greg Abbot declared the Super Bowl the “single largest human trafficking incident in the U.S.”

(...)

Over 10,000 "prostitutes" — many of whom were trafficking victims — were brought into Miami for the Super Bowl in 2010, and during the Dallas Super Bowl in 2011, there were 133 arrests for sex with minors, according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...t-human-trafficking-event-in-the-country.html

There's so much that's not being said here, and leads that appear to be obvious that aren't seeming to pan out.

On her "find" facebook page, someone asked what credit card was used in the Uber transaction, and the answer was vague. Something like "that was the only transaction". Okay fine. That was the only transaction. So back to the question - whose credit card was it. If it was her parent's, that leads us no where. If it was someone else's, well find that person and that's the key to where she is. Uber is too smart to accept two fares on credit cards that aren't valid.

Does she or does she not have her phone? So confused! That's another question that's not been answered clearly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back