CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

So where her car is found is not on the path she would take to return home? How far out of the way is it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No where near her route home.

Calabasas is about 25 miles NORTH of Glendale. You take the 101 freeway South to return home to Glendale.

Malibu is 12 miles WEST of Calabasas. And it is going away from Glendale.

It is possible to take the Pacific Coast Highway south and go the long, slow way back to Glendale. But it doesn't make much sense. PCH is the scenic route but at night it is not very scenic.

So,

Initially MSM reports she was last seen Saturday morning.

Not Saturday night by boyfriend?

Reports LE is retracing her known locations from Glendale, Calabasas, Malibu.

Malibu because her car was found there or they KNOW she was in Malibu?

No confirmation that she was with the boyfriend or did I miss it?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I believe the time is Saturday morning around 2am. Some consider Friday night. Hope that makes sense. They are reporting that she was with the boyfriend and he is cooperative. Sorry, I can't link from my phone but will when I get home if no one else does.

So,

Initially MSM reports she was last seen Saturday morning.

Not Saturday night by boyfriend?

Reports LE is retracing her known locations from Glendale, Calabasas, Malibu.

Malibu because her car was found there or they KNOW she was in Malibu?

No confirmation that she was with the boyfriend or did I miss it?

I believe the time is Saturday morning around 2am. Some consider Friday night. Hope that makes sense. They are reporting that she was with the boyfriend and he is cooperative. Sorry, I can't link from my phone but will when I get home if no one else does.
Thank you. Then I misunderstood when she went on the date. So she had a date Friday night and left him in the early Saturday morning hours? That is not what I'm reading. Articles say she had a date Saturday night....so if she left him it would be Sunday morning, not Saturday.

No where near her route home.

Calabasas is about 25 miles NORTH of Glendale. You take the 101 freeway South to return home to Glendale.

Malibu is 12 miles WEST of Calabasas. And it is going away from Glendale.

It is possible to take the Pacific Coast Highway south and go the long, slow way back to Glendale. But it doesn't make much sense. PCH is the scenic route but at night it is not very scenic.

Looks to me that someone else drove the car to where it was found. Car dump.

We used to live in the Calabasas/Westlake area. Raised our kids there. EVERYONE went to Malibu on their dates. It is 11 miles due West on nice scenic roads to drive to Malibu. My kids spent more time in Malibu that our own town when they were out and about.

She may have been invited to a party out there or went to meet someone?

Thanks for the insight!

We used to live in the Calabasas/Westlake area. Raised our kids there. EVERYONE went to Malibu on their dates. It is 11 miles due West on nice scenic roads to drive to Malibu. My kids spent more time in Malibu that our own town when they were out and about.

She may have been invited to a party out there or went to meet someone?

This case was sent to Alan and he will be reporting about it on Nancy Grace today.
There is also Chelsea Vannoy missing from Santa Clarita as another poster pointed out.

I live in Santa Clarita and a few days ago a girl said Chelsea was her friend and was at her house. Let me go back and see if anything came of that.

Update.... went back and found it. Can't link the site because it's private but two friends over the last week say they saw Chelsea at their house and around so I'm not sure if she is missing but on the same link it also says a girl form Reseda is missing (Maricella Garcia and an additional girl from Sherman Oaks is missing.) Does anyone know who the girl is from Sherman Oaks? It was posted the 27th before Elaine went missing?

“She seems like a pretty popular girl in the Glendale area,” said Glendale police Sgt. Robert William on Friday. “We’re asking for any of her friends that may have known if she has been suffering with any kind of substance abuse or anything like that to talk to us. Any information can help. She’s a young girl, and we’re hoping someone may know a little more about her life than just her parents and her boyfriend.”

It seems all their searching and investigating so far is turning up nothing.
Her bf has been "very, very" cooperative, according to the Glendale police Sgt. Robert William.
I wonder if they found drug paraphernalia in her car to prompt the substance abuse angle for her disappearance?

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...20-year-old-woman-but-investigation-continues

I'm really scared for all of these young women. What is going on!!!?

It seems all their searching and investigating so far is turning up nothing.
Her bf has been "very, very" cooperative, according to the Glendale police Sgt. Robert William.
I wonder if they found drug paraphernalia in her car to prompt the substance abuse angle for her disappearance?

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...20-year-old-woman-but-investigation-continues
Reading through her twitter feed, there's multiple obvious mentions and even a pic posted of Marijuana- And she obviously liked to go to shows (music). Never know, but I certainly see potential there. Looks like her activity slowed early January, last activity date I saw I think was Liking a post on 1/19?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

With the boyfriend angle, I wasn't so sure that she might be linked to Mari. But with the photos, the scenario, her appearance and now drug mention, I am wondering more. Especially if BF is cooperating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back