UK Several male disappearances UK

My good friend Baljeev Johal. Went missing after a wedding do near Coventry, had an argument with his dad and walked off. His body was found 6 months later less than 2 miles away in a river. COD was drowning but they were unable to determine how. Inquest recorded an open verdict. He was 24 and lived in Nottingham

Websleuths thread linked In my signature

My good friend Baljeev Johal. Went missing after a wedding do near Coventry, had an argument with his dad and walked off. His body was found 6 months later less than 2 miles away in a river. COD was drowning but they were unable to determine how. Inquest recorded an open verdict. He was 24 and lived in Nottingham

I thought about adding Baljeev, but wasn't sure as it wasn't a typical "night out in town" scenario.

That's such a shame , I'm going to read some links about your friend later on tonight , I can't stop thinking how awful it is that there are so many Males currently missing the UK. Such a shame

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes in my opinion there are far too many to have been accidents don't get me wrong some of them will have been but I definitely think there is a serial killer targeting men in the UK. It sounds like a sweeping statement but there are too many to ignore . I'm currently trying to get a timeliness of all relevant Missing , found and suspicious male deaths in the UK and Ireland put together but it may take me a wee while as this month is a nightmare between work and uni 😣

There is another young guy I have been searching for. He went back to his guest house or hotel with his friend and decided to go back out with a guest for more drinks. They were in a bar and the boy went to the toilet and was never seen again. The police said he must have fallen in the river on his way back. Nothing ever found. This is what I was looking for on Missing but going through it area by area and haven't found him as yet.

Wasn't that Rory Johnson? He was staying at York Travelodge

I'm working easy on this in the background but have been away with uni etc and will get more time on here soon

It seems shocking in Bristol, that there are two close together in terms of time and locality... Both young people and red-haired, it's almost like lightning hitting the same space twice... I've even thought perhaps it's a killer targeting redheads... But its probably just a strange coincidence.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

It seems shocking in Bristol, that there are two close together in terms of time and locality... Both young people and red-haired, it's almost like lightning hitting the same space twice... I've even thought perhaps it's a killer targeting redheads... But its probably just a strange coincidence.

Yes it is getting very strange , Males on nights out are going missing at alarming rate and because it's happening in so many different areas of the UK In my opinion it isn't being looked at properly as a whole by police JMO

There just seems to many to be a coincidence, Also there are as many drunk young women out of a weekend as men but no where near as many fatalities after nights out

I live in bristol there have been a few people that have been found in the river over the years, what usually happens is they have a bit to drink and then fall in as there heading for the taxi rank or home. I personally don't think there's anything sinister going on I just think there needs to be better safety railings by the river particularly near motions nightclub.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back