Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Maricela's family is uncomfortable/embarrassed with the shadier aspects of her personal life being made public? I know it's part of the investigative process, just thinking out loud...

Yes, I believe so unfortunately [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking about the church part of the story. Maricela went into the church and spent a period of time there. Something like fifteen minutes? I imagine her seated in a pew, possibly kneeling. It would be awkward to remain standing, especially given that there were at least two other persons present.

It seems to me that Maricela must have bolted out of the church when she exited. Really high-tailed it, for one of the women to have asked Sara if her sister was sick.

I don't have the idea (could be wrong) that Maricela appeared ill to them by virtue of the fact that she was weaving and unsteady....holding on to things for support. She went from zero to sixty and shot out of there, is what it sounds like to me. They didn't simply say she left in a hurry. She must have moved like someone who was about to be sick.

I have read both threads, but am going on memory regarding what the women said to Sara. The way I recall it, they mentioned Maricela looked upset and they asked if she was sick. If Maricela hadn't been rushing, I think they just would have said she looked upset.

Anyone in pursuit of her who physically entered the church would have been seen by the two women, I would imagine? So what caused Maricela to bolt, if she did? A text?

I'm not completely informed of the details of the case, so I apologise if this has already been asked. Which two women saw her and thought she was sick? Where were the two women? Was this at the church or GW? TIA

Could she have overdosed and the perps took her away somewhere?

Maybe that's why the posters were removed.

It makes me question why though. If she has a home, a family, a car, a roof over her head, why would she go to a homeless shelter and worry her family? Unless there was an argument or family rift of some sort. But I don't think that would be enough for her to go to a shelter and leave her little sister stranded. JMO

Quick question-
Do you ( this question is for everyone) believe that maricela will be located alive?
I know that nobody can answer that without speculating, I'm just asking for your gut feeling about it. Does your gut tell you that she's no longer with us and is deceased or does your gut tell you that she's alive?

Here's why I'm asking, I am still undecided. Usually I have a strong gut feeling but for this case, I do not. For example, my gut tells me that Danielle stislicki is no longer with us. I have no proof obviously, it's just my opinion.

So what's your gut telling you about maricela?

Having watched the extended GW video, I'm a bit confused.
Didn't the sister state that the purpose of their visit to that store was to find costume for a party?
Is it just me or did they totally not look like they were doing that?
Meaning, it seemed they were just browsing, killing time, meandering, rather than hunting for anything specific?
If so, then the sister knows way more about MG's activity there. Perhaps afraid to tell everything, understandably?
MOO.

Didn't the sister state that the purpose of their visit to that store was to find costume for a party?
Meaning, it seemed they were just browsing, killing time, meandering, rather than hunting for anything specific?
If so, then the sister knows way more about MG's activity there. Perhaps afraid to tell everything, understandably?
MOO.

I agree. I thought the same thing when I viewed it.

MOO.

Totally agree. They looked like they were waiting for someone or something to happen. They were there for a purpose other than shopping.

I agree about the GW video. It certainly doesn't appear they are hunting for a specific type of item. It just looks like where hanging out and killing time.

I think she is alive and her disappearence was at least somewhat voluntary.

What are bars of Xanax? And how is the prescribed? I have panic disorder and was prescribed it but I didn't like the way it made me feel, so I just use Ativan when I have an attack. When I had Xanax it was pills.

They call them bars because they are bar shaped.

Quick question-
Do you ( this question is for everyone) believe that maricela will be located alive?
I know that nobody can answer that without speculating, I'm just asking for your gut feeling about it. Does your gut tell you that she's no longer with us and is deceased or does your gut tell you that she's alive?

Here's why I'm asking, I am still undecided. Usually I have a strong gut feeling but for this case, I do not. For example, my gut tells me that Danielle stislicki is no longer with us. I have no proof obviously, it's just my opinion.

(I have noooo idea. I'm having a hard time with Maricela's case, I think due to the lack of communication from LE. I will say though that her case reminds of both Kara Nichols and a little of Christina Morris, both who still have not been found. My thoughts at the this time is that anything is possible, I do not have a strong feeling at this time that she is necessarily deceased. Jmo)

Quick question-

I honestly am not sure what I feel now. Until the latest news, I was leaning toward her not being alive (gawd, I hate even thinking that way). Now I am not so convinced, but I think she is in desperate trouble if still alive. The thought of a life-threatening horrible overdose terrifies me.

My apologies for my thoughts if it is too upsetting.

I think she is alive and her disappearence was at least somewhat voluntary.

Im at that point too now. I feel really quite sad about that, but the alternatives...

Thank you all for adding your opinions to my question.
I am also struggling with this case and really needed hear that it wasn't only me who doesn't have a strong gut feeling either way.

I am fairly near Reseda, and have shopped in that goodwill. I am going to download a photo of her. I have often told people that someday I will find a missing person, and I meant it.

:wagon::greetings:

From your finger tips (typing) to God's ears. I hope your right!!

(I have noooo idea. I'm having a hard time with Maricela's case, I think due to the lack of communication from LE. I will say though that her case reminds of both Kara Nichols and a little of Christina Morris, both who still have not been found. My thoughts at the this time is that anything is possible, I do not have a strong feeling at this time that she is necessarily deceased. Jmo)

I agree Margarita. I've been thinking that it reminds me of Katelin Akens in the way it's being handled. Although for me with Katelin, I'm 100% sure she isn't voluntarily missing. Maricela? I just don't know.

I feel like she is still alive, but is under someone else's control. I think she met up with some shady people from her past, and they took her along, to work for them. She is probably out of state and being moved from location to location. I think she will eventually be found though. :candle:

Quick question-

Not to go off base I'm just curious if you're a writer, journalist, or something along those lines? Personally, I've never had the 'feeling' she's left us, in fact I've had no feelings at all as far if she's dead or alive. Nothing. Then again I'm thousands of miles away with no relation to these people nor do I claim to have any clairvoyant attributes.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I agree. I thought the same thing when I viewed it.

You clearly see Sarah looking into security cameras while MG follows her like a lost puppy. I have a feeling in the end what we've been told is a diversion.

She might be alive in the sense that her organs are still functioning, but litteraly 'alive' in the sense of the word, no. I think she's been dead for a long time self medicating some undue duress from ealier in her life which forced her to do whatever it took to escape it and just survive that day and the next. I beleive she feels guilty and doesn't have the strength to get back the life which she 'lived' before whatever it was that killed her soul with blue veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member