GUILTY FL/AL - Four women slain; suspect Wm Boyette dead, Feb 2017 *M. Rice arrested*

A bit of a timeline:

TUESDAY JAN. 31 — Boyette allegedly kills Alicia Greer, 30, and Jacqueline Moore, 49, at the Emerald Sands Inn in Milton, Florida
FRIDAY FEB. 3 — Boyette allegedly kills Peggy Broz, 52, at her home in Lillian, Alabama
MONDAY FEB. 6 — Boyette shoots Kayla Crocker, 28, in a home invasion in Beulah, Florida (Crocker expected to survive) and steals her car.

It has made national news-ABC covered it on the evening news. How do I get it trending on FB? He will kill again, probably another woman, for a different vehicle.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...licksource_4380645_5_heads_posts_vert_related

Jumping off your post to link an article of an interview of father of first victim on Jan 31st, Alicia Greer. Sorry if this has already been linked. It is heartbreaking to read that she had only been dating him for a couple of months and that he had beaten her severely on occasion prior to murder.

http://weartv.com/news/local/murder-victims-father-speaks-about-william-boyette

So which 3 counties? I know Escambia, guessing Santa Rosa and one in Alabama?

I really hope this guy is caught soon and his sidekick! I am glad the community is being informed.

It may make me change my mind about visiting my daddy's grave on his birthday. My hotel is right near the interstate.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So which 3 counties? I know Escambia, guessing Santa Rosa and one in Alabama?

I really hope this guy is caught soon and his sidekick! I am glad the community is being informed.

It may make me change my mind about visiting my daddy's grave on his birthday. My hotel is right near the interstate.

I believe Baldwin County, AL. I need to find a link. Not sure if all counties are still being persued by LE.

Yeah, Lillian is in Baldwin county. It is in alabama, where AL and FL meet.

Good plan. When I want to go unnoticed, and fly under the radar, first thing I do is dye my hair ORANGE...

:yeahthat: They obviously aren't the brightest crayons in the box, that's for sure. I'm wondering if it's more of a Day-Glo orange, or just a failed attempt at bleaching her hair. I would definitely notice the flourescent orange, but maybe not the "I made a huge mistake in the hair dye aisle" orange.

I hope they catch them soon. It seems that guy is willing to kill anyone at anytime.

:yeahthat: They obviously aren't the brightest crayons in the box, that's for sure. I'm wondering if it's more of a Day-Glo orange, or just a failed attempt at bleaching her hair. I would definitely notice the flourescent orange, but maybe not the "I made a huge mistake in the hair dye aisle" orange.

I hope they catch them soon. It seems that guy is willing to kill anyone at anytime.

From looking at the footage from the game camera, upthread, it looks like ' made a huge mistake in the hair dye aisle' type of orange. I think it is an ugly mishmosh of previous colors and she probably dyed it in a bathroom sink on the run too.

She should do many decades in prison when they are finally caught. Can't believe she is helping this cold blooded killer...

Hoping today is the day these two are caught!!

Our local area police departments are putting up alerts about these two on their FB pages. I guess they want everyone to know these two are on the run and could even come up into the lower southwest Georgia area. Many are sharing the page, including me and all of my friends/family---- trying to spread the word on these two dangerous people.

I think what is most frightening for the public is to know they may do another home invasion at anytime and anywhere.

For those in the general area please be cautious and lock your doors even in the daytime.

Imo, they aren't through terrorizing and they will hit again once they ditch the vehicle they are now suppose to be in.

From time to time we see these type of very dangerous male/female teams who team up together to go on a murderous crime spree.

I sure hope LE finds them and finds them fast. They will no doubt shoot it out with the police and if that does happen I pray it ends well for all law enforcement officers involved.

Yep. These two seem like they are in an "don't have nothing to lose now" attitude.
I think people should keep their doors locked day and night! Everywhere. I do. I lock my door when I go to the mailbox.

And I live in a very "low crime" area. Bad things can happen anywhere. I just hate it when there's a horrible crime somewhere and the folks say " but our town is safe. We don't even lock our doors at night."

Anyway, you guys in the area there please lock up everything, and be careful in or around your cars, yards etc. and keep totally aware of your surroundings.

No new info so far this morning, and the car they were last seen in hasn't been recovered. The 3 surrounding counties are Escambia, Santa Rosa, and Baldwin (AL). There was coverage on GMA and Fox news, thankfully. The schools are in session, but parents and children are scared. In a sadly ironic coincidence, a year ago the Bonnie and Clyde duo were caught in Milton, after robbing and kidnapping in a 4-state spree. The SRSD will be having a pc at 9 a.m. cst.

https://www.facebook.com/santarosasheriff/?hc_ref=SEARCH

Jumping off your post to link an article of an interview of father of first victim on Jan 31st, Alicia Greer. Sorry if this has already been linked. It is heartbreaking to read that she had only been dating him for a couple of months and that he had beaten her severely on occasion prior to murder.

http://weartv.com/news/local/murder-victims-father-speaks-about-william-boyette

From your link Bit - this guy is a real prize:

"A couple of weeks before her death, he says the real William Boyette came out. He recalled, "He choked her down to the ground, kicked her in the face, hit her in the head with an unopened two liter bottle of soda, so bad she had to have stitches in the top of her head, had to have an MRI of her skull."
Lane believes Alicia was the first person ever to stand up to Boyette, and said five warrants were issued after she was beaten. He explained, "Assault, kidnapping because he kept her in a hotel room against her wishes, wouldn't let her leave over in Milton at the Blackwater Inn for two days, crushed her phone so she had no contact with the outside."

No new info so far this morning, and the car they were last seen in hasn't been recovered. The 3 surrounding counties are Escambia, Santa Rosa, and Baldwin (AL). There was coverage on GMA and Fox news, thankfully. The schools are in session, but parents and children are scared. In a sadly ironic coincidence, a year ago the Bonnie and Clyde duo were caught in Milton, after robbing and kidnapping in a 4-state spree. The SRSD will be having a pc at 9 a.m. cst.

https://www.facebook.com/santarosasheriff/?hc_ref=SEARCH

I'm at work and can not click the link but is there anything new from the press conference?

She was in the Crestview Walmart buying ammunition Feb 2nd. THe SRC Sheriff told Boyette "He'll be in one of two places when this is over, the jail or the cemetery. You decide." -per the 9am news conference

Sorry, I put last night instead of Feb 2nd.

I'm at work and can not click the link but is there anything new from the press conference?

Not really, sadly. There has not been any confirmed sighings. The State Attorney talked some about why this thieving, woman-beating monster is out on the streets, instead of in prison. We are under a severe weather watch today - wish he would get struck by lightning, so none of our LE are put in danger..lol. HLN is covering it right now.

IMG_0012.JPGIMG_0013.JPGIMG_0014.JPG

Left to right: Alicia Greer, Peggy Broz, Kayla Crocker
No photo of Jeannette Moore at DM link

The horrible storms and low visibility will probably help these cretins stay out of plain sight, although they WILL have to stop for gas at some point. I read that he may have shaved his head and face to try to hide his identity.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back