Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She might be alive in the sense that her organs are still functioning, but litteraly 'alive' in the sense of the word, no. I think she's been dead for a long time self medicating some undue duress from ealier in her life which forced her to do whatever it took to escape it and just survive that day and the next. I beleive she feels guilty and doesn't have the strength to get back the life which she 'lived' before whatever it was that killed her soul with blue veins.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I agree with this too. I really want to believe the family's statements that she has been trying to get clean. But then it's clear she was still using and still selling.

Are both girls wearing sunglasses while in the GW store?

And to me, they looked like they were shopping, getting ideas and talking about the while doing a high overview of what was available.

Are both girls wearing sunglasses while in the GW store?

And to me, they looked like they were shopping, getting ideas and talking about the while doing a high overview of what was available.
To you, yes, but if you slow it down and pay close attention you will see her look directly at the security cameras. Were they really shopping? Maybe they were doing just the opposite of 'shopping', on top of waiting for some nepharious transaction?

I think what is confusing to the 'gut feeling' is the family reaction, and the obfuscation of certain details in order to preserve an appearance of something which wasn't true. Wherever Maricela is, it is unlikely that she is 'ok', and of course they are distressed and want to find her. But shame is a huge, huge problem among Catholic familes, I speak as one, and I know that it can be a powerful community force, as well as domestic one. In other words, being an addict is stressful enough. Being an addict when you are expected to be a innocent little princess is even harder. If life becomes impossible to reconcile, then someone may choose to escape. That doesn't mean she hasn't come to harm. The world she is moving in is dangerous, and shortens life expectancy. I'm just saying I think this is what is making it hard to get a feel for what is at the heart. The vibrations are a bit wrong.

However I think it is unfair to say that because someone is struggling with an addiction that is the same as being dead. It is not the same. As long as she is alive, there is always hope for recovery. I know people who have turned around years and years of heroin and alcohol abuse, stints in prison and homelessness, and are now fully functioning contributing members of society with rich lives.

To you, yes, but if you slow it down and pay close attention you will see her look directly at the security cameras. Were they really shopping? Maybe they were doing just the opposite of 'shopping', on top of waiting for some nepharious transaction?

To me MG is just following behind Sarah. Sarah appears shes on a mission knowing what she is looking for and glancing to see if anything pops out at her. I often can shop like that.

Just watched the footage again. While in the store, maricela kinda trails her feet, barely lifting them up while walking. Upon exiting, shes walking with purpose. Not useful I know, just something I finally noticed.

I hope shes safe/ok wherever she is

To me MG is just following behind Sarah. Sarah appears shes on a mission knowing what she is looking for and glancing to see if anything pops out at her. I often can shop like that.
Yes she is "following behind Sarah"....what is SG's mission? What is she looking for? A decades party? What if there was no decades party? What was she shopping for then? Seems with the press release and latest NG podcast theres some holes in SG's story.

I just went to look at the footage again...is it posted somewhere else because where I originally saw it (on YouTube) , the OP has removed it

I think what is confusing to the 'gut feeling' is the family reaction, and the obfuscation of certain details in order to preserve an appearance of something which wasn't true. Wherever Maricela is, it is unlikely that she is 'ok', and of course they are distressed and want to find her. But shame is a huge, huge problem among Catholic familes, I speak as one, and I know that it can be a powerful community force, as well as domestic one. In other words, being an addict is stressful enough. Being an addict when you are expected to be a innocent little princess is even harder. If life becomes impossible to reconcile, then someone may choose to escape. That doesn't mean she hasn't come to harm. The world she is moving in is dangerous, and shortens life expectancy. I'm just saying I think this is what is making it hard to get a feel for what is at the heart. The vibrations are a bit wrong.

However I think it is unfair to say that because someone is struggling with an addiction that is the same as being dead. It is not the same. As long as she is alive, there is always hope for recovery. I know people who have turned around years and years of heroin and alcohol abuse, stints in prison and homelessness, and are now fully functioning contributing members of society with rich lives.
I'm so grateful you understand recovering Catholic drug addicted convicts. Yeah, DEAD! That's what I said and that's exactly how it feels. When your sick with dope your entire self is dead inside and out. Only you took the word 'dead' literally and not as the obvious. As someone who's seen every which way but loose, from friends OD, murdered, suicided, blah blah blah, beleive me I have first hand experience of recovery and rebirth...

Yes she is "following behind Sarah"....what is SG's mission? What is she looking for? A decades party? What if there was no decades party? What was she shopping for then? Seems with the press release and latest NG podcast theres some holes in SG's story.

I thought Sarah was looking for an outfit to wear to a decades party she would be attending? Seems to me you'd look for clothing, shoes, wig, hat, jewelry. They are all over that store. I can see where MG would just be trailing behind the one who needs to buy an outfit.

I thought Sarah was looking for an outfit to wear to a decades party she would be attending? Seems to me you'd look for clothing, shoes, wig, hat, jewelry. They are all over that store. I can see where MG would just be trailing behind the one who needs to buy an outfit.
Don't beleive everything you here. Don't beleive me. Question everything.

Just a note - I've been in that good will, and I know the sections they're shopping in. To me it does not look like they're shopping for anything in particular but instead waiting for someone or something. At the beginning they're in the back left corner of the store which is all electronics and furniture. Then they move toward the plates and other random housewares, then they mosey over to the clothes where to me it looks obvious they're not thumbing through outfits or actually looking at any clothes at all. They're just walking around slowly.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Quick question-
Do you ( this question is for everyone) believe that maricela will be located alive?
I know that nobody can answer that without speculating, I'm just asking for your gut feeling about it. Does your gut tell you that she's no longer with us and is deceased or does your gut tell you that she's alive?

Here's why I'm asking, I am still undecided. Usually I have a strong gut feeling but for this case, I do not. For example, my gut tells me that Danielle stislicki is no longer with us. I have no proof obviously, it's just my opinion.

So what's your gut telling you about maricela?

I am also undecided but a comment was written recently that makes me think she's alive. The FB page said they are learning more by the minute but want to keep her safe. So that leads me to think she's alive.

Ok maybe back to being confused. They reposted the story from yesterday and it said feeling broken. :( So I don't know what to think. I really pray she is alive and they find her soon. I worked in that area today by the 405 and the Budweiser building and there are lots of shrubbery and storm drains near the freeway and I was just thinking she could be anywhere.

Quick question-
Do you ( this question is for everyone) believe that maricela will be located alive?
I know that nobody can answer that without speculating, I'm just asking for your gut feeling about it. Does your gut tell you that she's no longer with us and is deceased or does your gut tell you that she's alive?

Here's why I'm asking, I am still undecided. Usually I have a strong gut feeling but for this case, I do not. For example, my gut tells me that Danielle stislicki is no longer with us. I have no proof obviously, it's just my opinion.

So what's your gut telling you about maricela?

Since I have been following this case from day 1 I have been concerned & very optimistic.

Through all of the twists & turns we have learned (keeping in mind some facts have been left out due to the investigation) I don't know what to think. Even though I have my own theories & personal opinions I still feel she is alive & she never left voluntarily.

With that said, I just hope Sarah is being more forthcoming now. She is key in knowing what really transpired that day/evening & I hope all has been divulged to the PI & the authorities.

The "Bring Maricela Home" title says a lot.......So I hope & pray Maricela is brought home soon. With hope & faith, anything is possible! Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee Dugard, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, Michele Knight are beautiful examples that miracles can happen no matter what the circumstances are.

So does the media not want to get involved now? Or put her story out there anymore? Social media is vast & a great tool but the media is very important. Thank God for NG & Alan Duke for caring about MG's story no matter what the circumstances are that came to light.....& @Mistivon sending you warm hugs!

Not to go off base I'm just curious if you're a writer, journalist, or something along those lines? Personally, I've never had the 'feeling' she's left us, in fact I've had no feelings at all as far if she's dead or alive. Nothing. Then again I'm thousands of miles away with no relation to these people nor do I claim to have any clairvoyant attributes.

Yes but I'm not writing or reporting on this story at all. I'm just curious as to how you picked up on that.
If you do know my identity, please be kind enough to keep it hush. :)

Is it possible that this GW is used as a rendezvous spot to score drugs? Based on its proximity to the HH and methadone clinic, I wouldn't be shocked. Not to stereotype, but a lot of people wouldn't even doubletake if they saw somebody looking less than stellar in ANY GW.

Also, has there been any verification that there was an actual decades party? I feel like that's something somebody could say quickly on a whim if they were nervous. Not putting the blame on the sister, but think it would be helpful to be sure.

I think before any further speculation, since this has been such a whirlwind of constantly shifting aspects, that we need to remember to all keep initial facts in consideration as well.
She did leave her little sister, which from all accounts she would never purposely do.
Her main cell phone was found destroyed, no SIM or battery, next to a Dumpster. Plenty of other places it could have fallen out of her pocket and run over... strange coincidence there if so.
A choker that very likely could have been hers, found next to Another dumpster, which SAR dog led to. If police would ever get this confirmed, that would be really stellar.
We need to keep Everything in consideration - Not just the latest breaking revelation. Yes she has a past of hard drug use - Then Why hasn't she done this to her little sister before? Why wouldn't she finally decide to do the big impulsive all inclusive 'ditch my life for drugs' runaway when she's not out doing something, whatever it was, With her sister?
Either way, just a reminder to take everything into consideration - I know there's a LOT at this point. It gets overwhelming trying to sift through it all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member