Found Safe TX - Charlie Daniels, 19, & McKinnah Sinclair, 18, El Paso, 3 Feb 2017

LaborOfLobe

Reaction score
http://cbs4local.com/news/local/2-las-cruces-students-reported-missing-after-el-paso-concert-02-07-2017

http://www.ruidosonews.com/story/news/local/2017/02/07/police-searching-two-missing-las-cruces-women/97601636/

http://www.elpasoproud.com/news/loc...udents-last-seen-at-el-paso-concert/651711052

MissingGirls_1486494391909_17149089_ver1.0_640_360.png

Sinclair is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs approximately 125 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black dress. Daniels is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 150 pounds. She has blond, curly hair and brown eyes. Daniels was last known to be wearing a black skirt and blue denim top.

And...

McKinnah Sinclair, 18, and Charlie Daniels, 19, were last known to be at the Rare El Paso hip-hop concert on Feb. 3 at the El Paso County Coliseum, according to a news released issued by LCPD. Their whereabouts are not known at this time.

Their last known location seems quite unclear. El Paso, Las Cruces or Juarez. I wasn't sure what to put in the thread title. Please change it if need be. They are both students at NMSU Las Cruces.

Missing Pieces Flyer

16602670_1636929039946601_4536733396120215490_n.jpg

That flyer helps to explain why law enforcement was vague on their disappearance location. They went to a concert in El Paso (?) Then Mchkinnah posted a snapchat story from Juarez, Mexico and then a 2pm Facebook post in Las Crues, NM. So they went from El Paso (concert?) to Mexico after and then later the day after the concert were in New Mexico... If they crossed the border into Mexico and then came back in wouldn't her car show up on border control cameras??

They might have walked over to Juarez instead of driving.

That's exactly what I was going to say. As many times as I went there, I never drove. There are a lot of unknowns here, but I'm thinking if they're OK in California it really doesn't matter now.

Welcome to WS, maggiethecat. :wagon:

I don't think they ever were in Juarez. I've been told that on the drive from El Paso, cell phones may register as being in Juarez, even when still in the U.S. Juarez is just over the bridge. I think that may be where the concern came from (the Snapchat from Juarez).

http://www.elpasoproud.com/news/missing-nmsu-students-spotted-on-atm-surveillance-in-california/652969214

Missing%20Students_1486583678133_5806898_ver1.0_640_360.png

According to LCPD, they learned that McKinnah Sinclair made a cash withdrawal at a Beverly Hills ATM on Monday. During a search of surveillance footage from the ATM, investigators learned that Sinclair and her roommate, Charlie Daniels, 19, were both seen on camera and do not appear to be traveling with anyone or being held against their will.

If they really are wearing the same clothes as Friday night, and it does look that way, that's a little concerning to me. Hmmmm....

Personally, they do notlook happy, carefree or off on and adventure in that photo...no reason to still be wearing the same clothes. Where was this atm? The background looks like a mall or shopping center... are they still in the focus? They had to have fuel and food? This is the first time the debit/credit card has been used?

Hope they accessed CCTV footage from area to confirm there wasn't another person out of ATM camera view. These girls don't look too happy. Could be on a party binge bender I suppose, but is this normal for them? Jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

there are 2 other people in that video still. Wonder if they have come forward or if LE is looking for them to see if the girls were alone, etc.

The girls don't look unhappy to me at all - they look kind of focused. McKinnah is focusing on using the machine, and Charlie is kind of looking on. To me this is really great news - sounds like they left on purpose, and have access to money.

Their makeup and hair are perfect.

The one thing that strikes me as odd is how the one is looking over the shoulder of the other. Whenever I go to an ATM with a friend, they stand nearby while I use it - they wouldn't hover over me like that.

They could have been concerned that maybe the accounts had been frozen or deeply interested to see if the card still worked or how much money was on it. A little odd they're still in the same clothes, and very intensely focused on that ATM.

Hopefully this has a happy ending.

It strikes me, MOO, not only the look on both their faces at the ATM, but the place. Is someone paying for a hotel room? a friend put them up in their home? Sleeping in the car? Obviously, they are bathing in some way or have their makeup kits for as one poster observed, their hair and makeup is perfect, after going to a concert, driving to CA and having zero contact with their families...
Well if a friend is putting them up, they would have different clothing? They needed cash, they didn't go clothes shopping :dunno:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back