Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the PI was the one I introduced to the family wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy back like on day 4-5. They just officially retained her, although they never paid. She is still working free of charge.
There is a good reason the information is being withheld. I'm sorry. I just can't say more. I don't want to compromise anything. When she is found, I will post everything the family agrees to. I hate cases like this and I hate being the one to say that :(

I always thought they would at least notify the family that she had been located and didn't want to come home. Would they not at least do that? They would kind of have to, I'd think, because of all the searching/FB page, etc. I hope that's the case anyway Honestly, at this point, I think it would be fantastic if she was found and didn't want to come home. Of course, I'd be sad but just to think that we found her and she was alive. How amazing.

Well, she is an adult. If she doesn't want to come home then she doesn't have to. And LE is not required to tell anyone if/when they find her.

I always thought they would at least notify the family that she had been located and didn't want to come home. Would they not at least do that? They would kind of have to, I'd think, because of all the searching/FB page, etc. I hope that's the case anyway Honestly, at this point, I think it would be fantastic if she was found and didn't want to come home. Of course, I'd be sad but just to think that we found her and she was alive. How amazing.

Hmmm. Maybe so, but I was always under the impression they were not required to tell them anything, but could give them details (like she was found) if they chose too. But were under no legal rule to do so. I could be wrong though.

I'm curious what would happen if she is found and doesn't want to go home? Honestly out of all the speculations so far that would be bitter sweet, but if that did happen what then?
That is a good possibility. LE may or may not tell the family that she is safe and wants no contact. I've seen both happen.

I believe she wanted to disappear and Sarah knew. I think the family would have kept a low profile, probably assuming she left.

However, with the best of intentions, the disappearance turned quite public and suddenly all the family secrets came pouring out. The family genuinely seemed to want it to stop.

That Italy fb profile was likely when she was in rehab. Probably an attempt to hide the truth.

The family is hugely embarrassed as is Maricela but she doesn't know how to reappear now.

I think everyone should back off, let LE do their job, and give her some space.

Also, she has family in Mexico. That's a possibility.

As far as I know, LE has not confirmed either the phone or the piece of material as hers. As far as the dog, what we're hearing now is that she was in that area daily so I think that might have a big impact on the results.

I hope I'm not wrong as it's the best outcome.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

That is a good possibility. LE may or may not tell the family that she is safe and wants no contact. I've seen both happen.

I believe she wanted to disappear and Sarah knew. I think the family would have kept a low profile, probably assuming she left.

However, with the best of intentions, the disappearance turned quite public and suddenly all the family secrets came pouring out. The family genuinely seemed to want it to stop.

That Italy fb profile was likely when she was in rehab. Probably an attempt to hide the truth.

The family is hugely embarrassed as is Maricela but she doesn't know how to reappear now.

As far as I know, LE has not confirmed either the phone or the piece of material as hers. As far as the dog, what we're hearing now is that she was in that area daily so I think that might have a big impact on the results.

JMO

We are on the same wave of thought.

JMO

Same page. Although the story the family concocted (innocent girl randomly plucked from unfamiliar location) was not ideal for keeping a low profile.

Has there been any type of press release by LE? I feel like I've read all posts but will admit I glossed over some when family went rogue. Like others I have zero gut feeling. It's weird because I always have that initial gut feeling though it's usually wrong. I just don't have any feeling here. I hope she's found or at least her family knows she's ok and not wanting to be found.

I apologize. When the FB page was changed, I did not contact anyone further. When they contacted me and asked for my help, I gave it. I guess I should leave it alone but that is very hard for me. Easy to say. Hard to do.
I'm sorry if I've done something wrong.
Thank you all so much. Each one of you is so valuable with your insights, your comments, your questions. I am so grateful to you all.

ETA: Just my gut feeling from knowing what I know, I don't think she left willingly or is continuing to stay away of her own accord. I am not even sure she is alive. I hope I'm wrong.

JMO

Please refrain from speculation of family.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I apologize. When the FB page was changed, I did not contact anyone further. When they contacted me and asked for my help, I gave it. I guess I should leave it alone but that is very hard for me. Easy to say. Hard to do.
I'm sorry if I've done something wrong.
Thank you all so much. Each one of you is so valuable with your insights, your comments, your questions. I am so grateful to you all.

ETA: Just my gut feeling from knowing what I know, I don't think she left willingly or is continuing to stay away of her own accord. I am not even sure she is alive. I hope I'm wrong.

Please don't apologize. I cannot even imagine being in your shoes right now. You have done an amazing job getting this out there. I would never have followed this case otherwise.

So MG had an Instagram and FB that both stopped with posts in 2014. She started a fake fb in early 2016 but Unfortunately it's private. I keep thinking if we couldn't find a current account we can find out about the current people she has been talking to. What other nicknames did she go by?

So MG had an Instagram and FB that both stopped with posts in 2014. She started a fake fb in early 2016 but Unfortunately it's private. I keep thinking if we couldn't find a current account we can find out about the current people she has been talking to. What other nicknames did she go by?
Covered in Thread 1

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Her nickname was Bella. She also used tabular026. Her instagram under mgbella90 (I think) is her current one but private. She was involved with a lot of stuff from like 2010-2015 or so. 2014 I believe she was in trouble a lot. She didn't have a snapchat. The family said she didn't even have a laptop or computer although I find that hard to believe.
When I inquired about her friends, Sarah told me Mari's friends were HER friends. I got the impression that when Mari was in that relationship and doing whatever she was doing, she was pretty isolated. When she came back around, she just kind of invaded Sarah's circle (not saying that in a bad way). So in a whole bunch of words, I just said her friends were Sarah's friends.

Her nickname was Bella. She also used tabular026. Her instagram under mgbella90 (I think) is her current one but private. She was involved with a lot of stuff from like 2010-2015 or so. 2014 I believe she was in trouble a lot. She didn't have a snapchat. The family said she didn't even have a laptop or computer although I find that hard to believe.
When I inquired about her friends, Sarah told me Mari's friends were HER friends. I got the impression that when Mari was in that relationship and doing whatever she was doing, she was pretty isolated. When she came back around, she just kind of invaded Sarah's circle (not saying that in a bad way). So in a whole bunch of words, I just said her friends were Sarah's friends.

Thank you Mistivon. I found her on IG as BellaDulce4life. I didn't see the other one.

And I didn't see that one, so thank you :)
I'm pretty sure she has more modeling sites somewhere, too.

Thank you Mistivon. I found her on IG as BellaDulce4life. I didn't see the other one.

Hmmm. Maybe so, but I was always under the impression they were not required to tell them anything, but could give them details (like she was found) if they chose too. But were under no legal rule to do so. I could be wrong though.
My understanding if LE found her safe that info would be shared with family.
Her missing case file would then be closed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree that if she was found, her file would be closed

There is still a lot of information that is being held back. I certainly understand the frustration because I have been so involved and felt like I wasn't getting the whole story. It is hard but at the end of the day, there is still Maricela out there somewhere. I don't think she is willingly gone but even if she is, we need to find her. If only for her to cuss us and tell us to leave her alone :(

I so wish that she was out there safe cussing for having people blowing up her spot! Lol
But I'm with you mistivon, it's abnormal for A person to leave their car, purse, and other personal possessions and disappear into the night. No matter how twisted the story becomes, I still believe she may be in danger.

As long as this is really fact-
Maricela left her car, purse, cigarettes and xanax pills and has never been heard from since.
To me, that is suspicious and points me to think that she may have met with foul play.
I'm hoping that eventually the family will release all the necessary details pertaining to this.

As long as this is really fact-
Maricela left her car, purse, cigarettes and xanax pills and has never been heard from since.
To me, that is suspicious and points me to think that she may have met with foul play.
I'm hoping that eventually the family will release all the necessary details pertaining to this.
I wonder if they are withholding info to use in a criminal trial. I hate to think she met with foul play.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member