Found Deceased UT - Elizabeth Laguna Salgado, 26, Provo, 16 Apr 2015

11175051_1111681858852147_7364457247835014700_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1604014579904714

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

It was shortly after Elizabeth Salgado moved to Provo, Utah to learn English, after serving a mission in Mexico for the Mormon Church that she vanished. The 26-year-old was last seen on April 16, 2015, leaving class at the Nomen Global Language Center. Salgado's family lives in Mexico, but her uncles have made public pleas in the United States for her return. Elizabeth Smart, a former abductee, and now missing person's activist, has also advocated publicly on behalf of the family. There remains a $50,000 reward compiled from various donations offered for Elizabeth's safe return.

Sad case! Wonder how much effort was originally made to check surveillance in area where she vanished. Not too late, and unless someone brags about taking her, will probably not be solve.... Seems like someone offered her a ride, as has been mentioned.

Sad case! Wonder how much effort was originally made to check surveillance in area where she vanished. Not too late, and unless someone brags about taking her, will probably not be solve.... Seems like someone offered her a ride, as has been mentioned.

Oops - that should have read "Now too late" about checking surveillance...

Oops - that should have read "Now too late" about checking surveillance...

Yeah, neither LE or the media has been very vocal with this one so something needs to be done.

Woman's body found in South Provo

http://www.sltrib.com/home/4913666-155/provo-police-body-found-near-frontrunner

Police are investigating discovery of a woman's body in a brushy area near south Provo rail lines on Tuesday morning.

However, responding to rumors, detectives stressed they do not believe the deceased was Elizabeth Elena Laguna Salgado. The 26-year-old student from Mexico, subject of several searches and media campaigns, has been missing from Provo since April 2015.

http://gephardtdaily.com/local/breaking-womans-body-found-in-south-provo/

Police are investigating after the body of a woman was found Tuesday morning in south Provo.

Police said Tuesday afternoon investigators do not believe the body is Elizabeth Salgado

Local reports are that they know the identity of the woman, but have not yet notified her family. Local police say that they have had previous contact with this person that is deceased.

Where are you Elizabeth???

Any updates on the identity of the the woman? I'm praying for all involved.

Here is a breakdown of the upcoming Season 8 episodes of Disappeared:

Disappeared S8 E7 - May 7, 2017 - ???
Into the Night - 6 - April 30, 2017 - Zoe Campos
Every Mother's Son - 5 - April 23, 2017- ??
On a Mission - 4 - April 16, 2017 - Elizabeth Salgado
Spirited Away - 3 - April 9, 2017 - Kortne Stouffer
The Silent Son - 2 - April 2, 2017 - Macin Smith
American Gothic - 1 - March 26, 2017 - Lynn Messer

http://tv-episodes.prettyfamous.com/l/8018348

I remember reading about this case when it was still kind of fresh, very upset to see things have been pretty silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am new to this thread.Elizabeth Salvador didsapeared very closed to a police station.
Could it be the person who kidnapped her is a police officer?
she felt comfortable talking to a police officer and was nor afraid going inside his car?
Maybe this person talked Spanish and that's how he started talking to her and she felt safe going with him

Just watched the special. Its crazy that this woman can dissapear and there'd be NO concrete leads, sightings or anything. Especially since it appears as though she vanished in broad daylight.

Judging by the person she seemed to be, kind... but smart. I can't see her getting in a random car. And since this was broad daylight, its doubtful somebody jumped out and dragged her away without no one seeing or her leaving behind physical evidence.

She went with somebody... she knew.That's the only thing that makes sense. A friend... who tried to make to make out with her, and the unfortunate happened. With that being said, makes you wonder if the police followed the ping of her phone.. and cross-referenced it with EVERYBODY she would of been close with who was in the area... and see if they match location wise.

The messed up part of me... when all us fails... its the person who is the closest. I can't recall if the uncle who fail the poly was the one who was supposed to pick her up or not. But makes you wonder if he picked her up... things went bad. Then he turns around and has to pretend they never met up at all... .knowing that others may of known that they were going to meet up to go to Walmart. Hope I'm wrong.

I am new to this thread.Elizabeth Salvador didsapeared very closed to a police station.
Could it be the person who kidnapped her is a police officer?
she felt comfortable talking to a police officer and was nor afraid going inside his car?
Maybe this person talked Spanish and that's how he started talking to her and she felt safe going with him

The only problem with that is.. that appeared to be a busy thoroughfare. If you are a shady cop, your fear would be someone seeing this girl getting into your car. She goes missing, and all it will take is that one person who saw her getting into the back of your cruiser. That whole encounter would take time. She's have to walk over to the car... talk to the officer, then the officer would have to go out and let her in. Too much time for witnesses to see. A random abduction is much more quicker.

I am very, very suspicious of the uncle. I cannot say for certain; and I don't have that almost sure feeling that it is him (like I did with Josh Powell), but...

I wasn't familiar with the case before watching the Disappeared episode. I agree it's likely she went with someone she knew - or thought she knew. What I mean by "thought she knew" is someone who was familiar to her but she didn't really know anything about them. That street looked too busy for someone to stop and pick her up. But if she walked that route regularly, there may have been residents, shopkeepers, and employees that she waved to or said hello to as she walked to and from school, that she wouldn't have been shy about approaching if one of them had asked her for help. Or if she made it back to her apartment and had to walk through a parking lot - we saw with the abduction of Kelsey Smith how in only a few seconds someone could be shoved in a car and removed from the scene. And, then, as you say, there are the uncles....

I don't think it's so complicated ,no need for the police officer to get out of his car. All he had to do is talking to her , who knows what story he told her,and she felt safe getting inside his car .Even if there are cameras at the police station they didn't check them,no one knows where exactly she dissappeared.He could have stopped her at the middle of the street,while she was walking maybe she recognized him from eating at the restaurant or she just felt safe going with an officer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back