UID Victim: The Asian Male, UP9355, John Doe #8, poss. died 1996-2001, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

MO Zhang interests me the most in this case but I wanted to bring up this man. A Chinese national who went missing from Canada in 2007. 5'6 150 lbs.
Zhe GAO. GAO.jpg

Missing from Richmond BC
Police Seek Assistance to locate Missing Male
August 3rd, 2007
Richmond: The Richmond RCMP are seeking public assistance to locate or obtain information on the whereabouts of an adult male who is identified as Zhe GAO. GAO*s family who lives in China, last heard from GAO when they spoke to him on the phone at the end of 2006. GAO is a Chinese National who attended Canada Princeton College between 2005 and 2006, and lived in Richmond. He is described as an Asian male, 28 years old,
5 feet and 6 inches tall, 150 pounds, black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone who has any information in regards to the whereabouts of Mr. GAO is requested to contact crimestoppers or the Richmond RCMP at 604-278-1212.

How about Shenchiu "Andy" Tsou , missing from Halifax, NS, Canada since June 26, 2005. He's a little taller than what they have stated for Asian Male.

[FONT=&amp]The HRP/RCMP Integrated Major Crime Unit is seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing 29-year-old man.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Shenchiu "Andy" Tsou, from Richmond, B.C., came to Halifax on business and his family has not heard from him since June 26, 2005. Mr. Tsou is 5'9", has brown/grey hair and brown eyes. As a result of information gathered in the course of the investigation, it is believed there is a strong likelihood Mr. Tsou met with foul play.

[/FONT]
attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Attachments

• Andy-AsianMale.jpg
    Andy-AsianMale.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 116
I think both of these guys from Richmond, BC Shenchiu "Andy" Tsou and Zhe Gao are good potential matches. With Gao the height is right on. IMO the circumstances for Tsou could also make him a viable match.

(I posted one of these earlier and didn't get any feedback so I apologize for quoting myself.)
How about Vinh Chuong Ngoc Nguyen (on the left)? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31479/4/
Or Michael Shan Chien (on the right)? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/35797

attachment.php
attachment.php
Vihn Nguyen went missing from Riverview, FL in November, 2005. He told a family member "he wanted to go to Miami... where no one would know who or where he was." He is older and shorter than the estimates for Asian Male.

Michael Chien went missing from San Bernadino, CA in December, 1996. He was last seen with a "small black bag with long handle." He also would have been older as he was 23 when he went missing and shorter at 5'. IMO his jaw structure really resembles the sketch.

Attachments

• Chien.jpg
    Chien.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Chien2.jpg
    Chien2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 123
"In fact the only information he seems to have for LE or Kolker has to do with him and Shannan discussing if he runs into a lot of transsexuals when he orders up call girls online. Brewer has stated that when the subject of transsexuals came up, he started to wonder about Shannan and wanted her to leave."

Found this online. Why did they not think he should stay on the suspect list considering Asian Male may have known him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think both of these guys from Richmond, BC Shenchiu "Andy" Tsou and Zhe Gao are good potential matches. With Gao the height is right on. IMO the circumstances for Tsou could also make him a viable match.

(I posted one of these earlier and didn't get any feedback so I apologize for quoting myself.)
How about Vinh Chuong Ngoc Nguyen (on the left)? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31479/4/
Or Michael Shan Chien (on the right)? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/35797

attachment.php
attachment.php
Vihn Nguyen went missing from Riverview, FL in November, 2005. He told a family member "he wanted to go to Miami... where no one would know who or where he was." He is older and shorter than the estimates for Asian Male.

Michael Chien went missing from San Bernadino, CA in December, 1996. He was last seen with a "small black bag with long handle." He also would have been older as he was 23 when he went missing and shorter at 5'. IMO his jaw structure really resembles the sketch.
I think if they haven't yet been submitted to go for it!
Until Asian Male is identified we should keep at it😉
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

"In fact the only information he seems to have for LE or Kolker has to do with him and Shannan discussing if he runs into a lot of transsexuals when he orders up call girls online. Brewer has stated that when the subject of transsexuals came up, he started to wonder about Shannan and wanted her to leave."

Found this online. Why did they not think he should stay on the suspect list considering Asian Male may have known him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the Gilbert/brewer/transsexual thing is a bunch of bs carefully crafted by brewer to cover up incriminating things. There is just no way he should have been cleared so quickly. I mean maybe they just said he was, but ffs his residence was the last place SG was before going missing and turning up dead.

Can you tell what color those "stripes" are inside that heart?I have some degree of color blindness. Black, reds and greens give me problems

I have discovered an interesting pattern. About 12 days after Peaches was discovered a pair of dismembered male and female were found in garbage bags on the property of the Borinquen Housing Projects in Williamsburg, Brooklyn on Moore St. The next day, on July 10 an Asian male was found dismembered in a suitcase in the gowanus canal.
http://www.upi.com/Archives/1997/07/10/Fishermen-find-body-parts-in-suitcase/6919868507200/

Fast forward to July 2003, exactly 6 years later. You have Jessica Taylor, who in all likelihood disappeared from Brooklyn dismembered out in Manorville found on July 6 and the male who was dumped around the same time but not discovered until November. Now just a month before Jessica was found, there was another Asian man found dismembered in a suitcase in Chinatown. He was identified as Yan Jun Zhang. http://www.nydailynews.com/archives...al-identifies-body-found-bag-article-1.523905

I have discovered an interesting pattern. About 12 days after Peaches was discovered a pair of dismembered male and female were found in garbage bags on the property of the Borinquen Housing Projects in Williamsburg, Brooklyn on Moore St. The next day, on July 10 an Asian male was found dismembered in a suitcase in the gowanus canal.
http://www.upi.com/Archives/1997/07/10/Fishermen-find-body-parts-in-suitcase/6919868507200/

Fast forward to July 2003, exactly 6 years later. You have Jessica Taylor, who in all likelihood disappeared from Brooklyn dismembered out in Manorville found on July 6 and the male who was dumped around the same time but not discovered until November. Now just a month before Jessica was found, there was another Asian man found dismembered in a suitcase in Chinatown. He was identified as Yan Jun Zhang. http://www.nydailynews.com/archives...al-identifies-body-found-bag-article-1.523905

I think we need a new chart.

I think we need a new chart.
Breaks my heart that there ARE so many potential matches😞
Clearly there are too many missing & unaccounted for in this world.
So sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Can you tell what color those "stripes" are inside that heart?I have some degree of color blindness. Black, reds and greens give me problems
attachment.php
To my eye, the stripes appear to be white. But with the flashback it really is difficult to distinguish if it is two white stripes or just gold.

Attachments

• star pendant.jpg
    star pendant.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 201
It did look white but I believe it was from the glare of the flash. It is most likely gold. I tried to take the glare off.

attachment.php

Attachments

• star pendant.jpg
    star pendant.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 181
The pendant he was wearing reminds me of the North Korean flag. Blue heart inserted into a red star. JMO
I agree. Typical western stars seem to have a different shape -more pointy than these communist stars. I did find a North Korean MP.
Nam Kwan Kang, missing from Newfoundland, Canada since November 1, 1996. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2304dmnf.html

He was a student in Toronto at the time and a former member of the North Korean armed forces. No identifiers so I'm not sure anything could be done if I were to submit him. As a martial arts expert I don't think he would fit the vulnerable profile but I thought it was worth posting that there is a North Korean MP who fits the timeline.

Attachments

• Capture+star.JPG
    Capture+star.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 284

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads