Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted after Rachel Oakes' car was found, on the Monmouth Police and Fire Facebook page, FYI: " So here is an important question for MCP on what advice you can give to concerned parents whose loved ones work night shifts and travel home alone and see flashing lights in their rear view mirror? Should they call 911 to confirm the pullover or drive to a safe public place? I know what I would say but you wouldn't agree on it." Response from Monmouth officials: "Monmouth County Police, Fire & EMS If you are unsure that a true police officer is attempting to pull you over there's a few things you can do. When you see the flashing lights behind you turn on your hazards, if there is really a police officer behind you this almost says to them "OK they've acknowledged I'm behind them". Dial 9-1-1 and explain the situation and provide the best possible location, Communications personnel can make contact with the officers on the road and attempt to verify that the motor vehicle stop is legitimate. As they're attempting to make contact with officers look for a well-light public area to pull off into. Should you have any further questions please contact your local police department via their 10-digit non-emergency number."

In our area we have always been told by our police departments if we are not sure it really is the police trying to pull someone over we are to proceed to the nearest police station in the area or drive to a very well light public area with many others around such as a busy convenience store. etc.

In our area we have always been told by our police departments if we are not sure it really is the police trying to pull someone over we are to proceed to the nearest police station in the area or drive to a very well light public area with many others around such as a busy convenience store. etc.

On that same subject, we have also been told that if we get a knock on our door at night, and someone says ' it is the police, open up' ----we are allowed to call 911 first to double check that they have officers at our address...

When I read they knew each other I couldn't believe it but to see the pictures of all of them together at prom, graduation, parties, etc. it is even more unbelievable. This poor girl was with people that she thought were her friends and people she thought she was safe with. RIP Sarah and many prayers for her father. So sad

I also thought about a sexual assault by one of both being the reason or the COD being different than what they claimed. Without minimizing, strangulation just seems to be a less gruesome option to those I can see these 2 being involved in. LM's comment about how strong SS is, unless SS was caught off guard from behind, I can see her holding her own with this creep (unless there was someone else there). It will be interesting to see what comes out at LM's hearing. For now it seems that PT is the one talking, and yet, LM told the witness PT was the one to be feared. I think it's possible PT played a larger role than what he is admitting to. JMO

Going back to the safes, IIRC it was reported that "pieces" of clothing were inside. I wonder if they could have been items that belonged to SS's mother and she was safeguarding them given their obvious sentimental value to her. Unless they had been unable to open the safes at her home, I don't see the point in taking them. I'm just having a hard time getting into the minds of psychopaths, so I'll just stop.

It's hard to know what is going on with them. I can't figure out why on Earth they would have had her clothes in one of the boxes or places they dug up. I know serial killers often keep trinkets or treasures of their victims and they go back and look at them. But, think about it. They claim that Preston violently tossed her under a tree and then threw her over a fence, then they placed her in the front seat of her car (which I do not believe). They did all of this to her without her clothes on?!?!?! If true, when did they take these clothes off of her that they put in this hiding place....and why?
If they really threw her off of the bridge and didn't want clothes to be on her in case she was found (due to DNA evidence), wouldn't they have been a bit more worried about carrying her BODY in the front seat of the car, with evidence galore left behind?
I have also wondered why Preston would give most of the story up but then stop at telling the total truth about what they did with Sarah's body. What makes the most sense to me is that there was some type of sexual assault before or after she was dead and it is just over the top humiliating to admit that they did that to her. But, these guys really don't have collective consciences, so that doesn't even make sense. Anyone who would treat her body so roughly and disrespectfully after she was dead would basically be capable of doing anything to her. Sorry I always write so much. So many questions and I just get on a roll and it's stream of consciousness!

Could we possibly refrain from all the negative comments about the POIs being "monsters" and the "family of the monsters". While what they did was horrendous and they could be called that. In regards to the one that helped moved her we don't know what his reasons were for going along with it. I just think its getting out of hand.

They are cold blooded psychotic murderers. What if Sarah was your daughter, sister, niece, best friend, cousin, aunt....
Would you feel the same?

Could we possibly refrain from all the negative comments about the POIs being "monsters" and the "family of the monsters". While what they did was horrendous and they could be called that. In regards to the one that helped moved her we don't know what his reasons were for going along with it. I just think its getting out of hand.
Are you joking? Did you seriously just stick up for the POIs?? They ARE monsters.

What reasons could he give for answering his roomies request, which was worded ' Hey Dude, come move the body and find my phone in the house...' WHO AGREES TO THAT?

I couldn't fathom a friend calling me to help hide a body and look for my phone and just be okkiee dookie with the whole thing. I always wonder where people like this manage to find one another in the universe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piggybacking off your comment....and then inserts himself into a search party to find Sarah (knowing all along where she is) and then visits her father (knowing all along what he did to her).

What reasons could he give for answering his roomies request, which was worded ' Hey Dude, come move the body and find my phone in the house...' WHO AGREES TO THAT?

So far , Preston has admitted to disposing of human remains . He's admitted that he knew of this plan to kill Sarah for six months. If that isn't a monster,I don't know what is!

So far , Preston has admitted to disposing of human remains . He's admitted that he knew of this plan to kill Sarah for six months. If that isn't a monster,I don't know what is!

No kidding.

Poor snowflake....he assisted killing a talented, amazing, beautiful, smart, loving girl with a huge future leaving her father devoid of his entire family in one selfish act. He's a lovely boy that just needs a hug and a pat on the butt

No kidding.

Poor snowflake....he assisted killing a talented, amazing, beautiful, smart, loving girl with a huge future leaving her father devoid of his entire family in one selfish act. He's a lovely boy that just needs a hug and a pat on the butt

Yep what a great boy he was, he deserves a cookie *were using sarcasm clearly*

But I'm sure that's exactly how his lawyer will paint him in court. They'll likely to go say that Liam was the ringleader and that Preston the poor little meek scared boy just went along with the plan out of fear.
Obviously that shouldn't work because he had every opportunity to stop this but didn't. Asbury park press reports that Liam called Preston while Preston was working with his father . Liam told him that he was going to do it. Liam could've easily called the police. Instead he went over and threw Sarah's lifeless body into a bush. Later throwing her over a fence and finally throwing her from a bridge.
That doesn't sound like a scared little school boy to me. That sounds like a cold blooded monster.

Yep what a great boy he was, he deserves a cookie *were using sarcasm clearly*

But I'm sure that's exactly how his lawyer will paint him in court. They'll likely to go say that Liam was the ringleader and that Preston the poor little meek scared boy just went along with the plan out of fear.
Obviously that shouldn't work because he had every opportunity to stop this but didn't. Asbury park press reports that Liam called Preston while Preston was working with his father . Liam told him that he was going to do it. Liam could've easily called the police. Instead he went over and threw Sarah's lifeless body into a bush. Later throwing her over a fence and finally throwing her from a bridge.
That doesn't sound like a scared little school boy to me. That sounds like a cold blooded monster.

And Liam didn't call and say " You'd getter get over there and help or I will kill your mother and your little doggie. " No. He said " DUDE, come help and look for my phone too Bro, " ....:no:

SIX MONTHS....holy cow. That makes me even more sad :( Poor Sarah...

Yep. IMO he deserves to be punished severely. There's no other words to describe him (that aren't against TOS) but מִפלֶצֶת ! Monster!

They are cold blooded psychotic murderers. What if Sarah was your daughter, sister, niece, best friend, cousin, aunt....
Would you feel the same?
We dont really know what happened. I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, but we really are only speculating based one what's been released. Are they psychotic? Maybe, maybe not. So i can kinda see where they were coming from

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Yep. IMO he deserves to be punished severely. There's no other words to describe him (that aren't against TOS) but מִפלֶצֶת ! Monster!

Mifletzet is too kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member