Haleigh Cummings general discussion

Levi Page has recently started a Podcast of this case on youtube. He used to be on Nancy Grace speaking about this story. He had 2 podcasts so far I believe on this.

Levi Page has recently started a Podcast of this case on youtube. He used to be on Nancy Grace speaking about this story. He had 2 podcasts so far I believe on this.

I have been a fan of Levi's since way back. Maybe that's where I first saw him?
I listened to his first episode about the 911 calls.

Hi there watergir62! I just released episode 2 today.

Here is the link to listen and subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-haleigh-cummings-mystery/id1200565928 and if anyone that wants to listen that does not have iTunes wants to listen, here is the link: https://audioboom.com/channel/thehaleighcummingsmystery

I was given a name of a man that witnessed Ronald not at work on the night Haleigh went missing. I am going to attempt to interview him. Also Ronald's best friend was someone that was on LE's radar. They thought if Ronald confided to anyone about Haleigh it would be that man. I am trying to get in touch with him too. So there are new angles I am working on. Hopefully it can give us more insight and information.

So weird that this case popped into my head today with it being 8 years ago today that Haleigh went missing. I live in Tennessee and I see so many kids growing up in these sketchy environments with the whole family being involved in drugs, etc. I feel like there are so many people who know or have inside information about Haleigh's dissaperance that it's unreal....I just wish one of them would talk.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I was given a name of a man that witnessed Ronald not at work on the night Haleigh went missing. I am going to attempt to interview him. Also Ronald's best friend was someone that was on LE's radar. They thought if Ronald confided to anyone about Haleigh it would be that man. I am trying to get in touch with him too. So there are new angles I am working on. Hopefully it can give us more insight and information.
I'm so glad to see you working on this case. This case is number one on my list for hoping to see it solved.
Great to see you posting again.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I also am a fan of Levi. Just about to listen.

Levi, I have followed this case since Haleigh was reported missing. I've read and watched every thing I have been able to find. I truly hope that you do interview the man at Ronald's work and Ronald's best friend who seemed to just disappear.

Best friend with initials OT?

Do you think our girl is still alive? We worked many hours trying to put the pieces together. Here it is, eight years later and I am still smh. Seems we know little more today than we did back then. Definitely some interesting players in the web surrounding HaLeigh. At times, it was quite the circus, especially in the beginning. Remember Geraldo ... Nancy, Greta, Jane and other media types as we were glued to our TVs seeking answers, clues, and hoping for the good news that she was located. And then there was that horrible tattoo, the "marriage to the one that held the key", the car chase with DonnaB, the car chase on NY Eve with RC, MC & that one guy? From the undercover drug deals, the river searches, Cobra and TN in the woods, KimP, and strange behavior at the Haleighbug Center. OMG.
I think she is alive one day, and then when I consider another angle, I am not so sure. The Georgia sightings gave me hope that she was covertly removed from her dysfunctional environment by those who truly loved her and wanted to give her a better life. Then the pervasive theories with the sex trade (Jeremiah), the number of RSOs in the area (and odd behaviors of DSnod, ChadR disappearance, cousin J, etc.), the bizarre Drug scene (WBG, NayN, Chad, JoeP, Jerome, Xs & Os, etc.) as it all terrified us with careless behaviors. To add to the drama, there was the draining of a pond in the woods, arrests of family members and friends, and remember the lady in scrubs that dropped off the envelope! It sure has been a lot of twisted happenings over the years.
Lastly, I find it strange there is not more effort to continue the search for Haleigh - has everyone given up hope? Or do they know more than I about her fate.

Do you think our girl is still alive? We worked many hours trying to put the pieces together. Here it is, eight years later and I am still smh. Seems we know little more today than we did back then. Definitely some interesting players in the web surrounding HaLeigh. At times, it was quite the circus, especially in the beginning. Remember Geraldo ... Nancy, Greta, Jane and other media types as we were glued to our TVs seeking answers, clues, and hoping for the good news that she was located. And then there was that horrible tattoo, the "marriage to the one that held the key", the car chase with DonnaB, the car chase on NY Eve with RC, MC & that one guy? From the undercover drug deals, the river searches, Cobra and TN in the woods, KimP, and strange behavior at the Haleighbug Center. OMG.
I think she is alive one day, and then when I consider another angle, I am not so sure. The Georgia sightings gave me hope that she was covertly removed from her dysfunctional environment by those who truly loved her and wanted to give her a better life. Then the pervasive theories with the sex trade (Jeremiah), the number of RSOs in the area (and odd behaviors of DSnod, ChadR disappearance, cousin J, etc.), the bizarre Drug scene (WBG, NayN, Chad, JoeP, Jerome, Xs & Os, etc.) as it all terrified us with careless behaviors. To add to the drama, there was the draining of a pond in the woods, arrests of family members and friends, and remember the lady in scrubs that dropped off the envelope! It sure has been a lot of twisted happenings over the years.
Lastly, I find it strange there is not more effort to continue the search for Haleigh - has everyone given up hope? Or do they know more than I about her fate.
Does anyone besides Timothy Holmseth really think that Jeremiah, a surfer in his 20's at the time Haleigh vanished, sold her into the sex trade? He lived in the St Augustine area and Haleigh the Satsuma area. Out of all the children, he chose a little girl in a small town 35 miles away in a remote area?

I know who started those sick theories and the man has no credibility. Timothy Holmseth was court ordered by a family court judge to remove life sized photos of Haleigh from his apartment when he had visitation with his small son, because it was giving his son nightmares.

Timothy Holmseth also thinks that his local police department and local government are conspiring against him and violating his civil rights. He has filed so many pro se lawsuits, that a judge ordered that he had to petition the court to file any more, because most of them were paranoid ramblings without merit.

He also lost custody of his son and is now only allowed to have supervised visitation with him.

Does anyone besides Timothy Holmseth really think that Jeremiah, a surfer in his 20's at the time Haleigh vanished, sold her into the sex trade? He lived in the St Augustine area and Haleigh the Satsuma area. Out of all the children, he chose a little girl in a small town 35 miles away in a remote area?

I know who started those sick theories and the man has no credibility. Timothy Holmseth was court ordered by a family court judge to remove life sized photos of Haleigh from his apartment when he had visitation with his small son, because it was giving his son nightmares.

Timothy Holmseth also thinks that his local police department and local government are conspiring against him and violating his civil rights. He has filed so many pro se lawsuits, that a judge ordered that he had to petition the court to file any more, because most of them were paranoid ramblings without merit.

He also lost custody of his son and is now only allowed to have supervised visitation with him.

Wow, I forgot to add him to the circus (although we chose not to discuss TH on WS). I remember he wrote a book although I know of no one that purchased it! Like I said, it has been quite the circus at times!

I asked PCSO about the tip for people wondering why they ruled it not to be credible. The tip did not come from any of Misty's family from Nashville, it came from a resident that formerly resides in Putnam County, FL and the person has mental issues. The tip was investigated.

OMG, still waiting for that "one" tip that will solve this nightmare.
It is hard to believe that this child ... just vanished. I still pray for answers; even after all these years.

sad to say, she died that night. and sad to think about it, but i think they got rid of her body to the gators like brittany's murderes did. :tears:

This is what I've been thinking, but I do still have hope that she was buried in some woods and will be found.

Ugh. Every time I see Haleigh's thread pop up, I think, "OMG! Did they finally find her?" "Did they finally charge "someone" for her murder?"

Damnit anyway.

This one will haunt me forever...Like NO other.

:rose:

Ugh. Every time I see Haleigh's thread pop up, I think, "OMG! Did they finally find her?" "Did they finally charge "someone" for her murder?"

Damnit anyway.

This one will haunt me forever...Like NO other.

:rose:

I know! B4igo's recalling of the drama brought all back. Hard to believe all of that in one case. I had forgotten there was so much ridiculousness. But I'll never forget who made it all happen. Or why we still care.

Sadly no one has yet to answer for Haleighs death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back