UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time the two bins were emptied on the Monday? I agree that if C had hopped in a bin to sleep till morning, I think the recycling one would have been the logical option and it would have been clean and dry. Is it one of the Monday collections that the Police think he could have been in? If he had been accidentally tipped into the bin lorry on the Saturday, I know they have stated that the bin only weighed 11kgs but are they 110% sure this was the case? Does the lorry record this and retain it in a system or is it weighed and the driver manually records it in a logbook? If the bin had been emptied into the lorry and then repositioned with little in it (11kgs) and emptied again, is there anyway the first weight could have been deleted or wiped, the lorry would have recorded both weights wouldn't it? Could this have been a tragic accident with a lorry reversing into him, was the driver regular on this pick up or could he have been unfamiliar with it. If Corrie was in one of the bins emptied on Monday then it does lean me to think foul play was involved. If he had chosen a bin to sleep in, surely it would have been the clean one with cardboard. I am afraid I'm not convinced that the first lorry has no involvement.

Whoa thats interesting 88% think a third party is involved.

I was in the 12% that voted the other way, but I am now erring towards a third party if Corrie was in a different bin from his phone and there for 2 days.

The other bins that were emptied on the Monday, did they belong to shops? If they were from shops that were open on the Saturday would staff not have opened the bins to put more rubbish in them at the end of the day when closing? I know they said that there is no way he could have been in the bin that was 11kgs but I'm not convinced.

The other bins that were emptied on the Monday, did they belong to shops? If they were from shops that were open on the Saturday would staff not have opened the bins to put more rubbish in them at the end of the day when closing? I know they said that there is no way he could have been in the bin that was 11kgs but I'm not convinced.

The big problem is:

There are several types of bins across the two bin areas - Biffa general, Biffa recycling, Veolia, and council bins both recycling and normal. <modsnip>

The majority look to be recycling bins, none of which should end up at landfill or in an incinerator. We're told Suffolk incinerates all its waste so why did ANY of the bins go to landfill?

The big problem is:

There are several types of bins across the two bin areas - Biffa general, Biffa recycling, Veolia, and council bins both recycling and normal. <modsnip>

The majority look to be recycling bins, none of which should end up at landfill or in an incinerator. We're told Suffolk incinerates all its waste so why did ANY of the bins go to landfill?

If they incinerate all its waste then why would they need to go to the landfill, unless they think that C was transported there by some other means although the landfill would have strict security to prevent public access. Have they had some sort of tip off or do they think that he was moved from the HS and then transferred into a vehicle that was going to the landfill? So none of the bins in the HS area were scheduled to be collected and emptied at the landfill, is that right? <modsnip>

The big problem is:

I just deleted a post considering if it was a different bin that maybe didn't get used over the weekend. But that just makes the lack of forensic trace even harder to believe.

But if it was a bin from a different company and that went to a different landfill or to an incinerator....then a bin could still be the answer, but we'll never know! I wish I hadn't typed that because that would be worse than finding him in the landfill :-(

Have all the waterways been checked between BSE and his base?

I had been thinking all along that maybe Corrie had to do a runner and lid of bin either fell open/ or was open accident and people just left him, but now after today's update after the search for a phone that 3 men were looking for IMO involves 3rd party.

I've checked different footage from the HS area and it seems there are many bins in there. Maybe one of those bins was empty or clean to an extent and were at the time a good, confined space, for someone in a delusional state of mind who spent 2 hrs sleeping exposed on the streets. I think many people underestimate how drunk he is in the cctv footage, and how many stupid decisions a drunk man can make, even if he is young, smart and a memeber of the RAF.

Pics of the hs area I took from another thread:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I know my theory has many holes but I think it fits, and explains why he "lost" his phone, ended up in a diffferent bin, and didn't leave the HS area. It also does not involve foul play (which at this point seems highly unlikelly) or a conspiracy, just an accident, silly, but drunk people have died like this in the past.

We are opposites I think foul play was involved what makes you feel so sure there wasn't? I hope there wasn't and I still hope he will be found alive but, I'm a pessimist at the best of times.

We are opposites I think foul play was involved what makes you feel so sure there wasn't? I hope there wasn't and I still hope he will be found alive but, I'm a pessimist at the best of times.

The fact that there is no evidence of foul play, No body, no blood, no DNA prints, no signs of violence in the HS area, no witnesses. Most people on the cctv footage have been identified, there have been no arrest as far as we know. After several months, if fould play was involved, we should have some sort of physical evidence. Of course, there are things we may not know but the way the police is handling the search indicates that C's case is still handled as a missing person, not homicide or kidnap.

Edit: Also, the amount of resources and effort put in the search are due to high media coverage, and maybe because Corrie is a RAF member

The big problem is:

I am reading that Monday morning bins must have come from behind the Snug and SB, around Mill Shop area, as no Council general waste bins in Horseshoe!

ITV News reporting that one of the areas searched today was because of a tip off that 3 (still unidentified) men had been looking for a phone there.

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2017-02-19/third-public-search-for-missing-corrie-mckeague/

Nicola says there's a "good possibility" Corrie is at the landfill site.

I couldn't get that to load. It's probably my connection. As we have heard nothing else, we must presume nothing found today. If the landfill search is also negative, which is how I have voted, whatever would be the next step?

I am reading that Monday morning bins must have come from behind the Snug and SB, back of Mill Shop area, as no Council general waste bins in Horseshoe!

I agree, and it looks like there are two general waste council bins big enough to hold a human. But it doesn't answer why those bins would have gone to landfill since Suffolk pride itself on incinerating everything, so why are we looking at a landfill that's not even in the same county?

Every single bag of general refuge from households and businesses in the county is going to a £180million incinerator plant in Great Blakenham, near Ipswich &#8211; preventing any rubbish going to landfill.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/tour_of_...aste_incinerator_at_great_blakenham_1_3883498

What about Veolia? Does anyone know much about what sort of bins they have and where they are taken to?

I couldn't get that to load. It's probably my connection. As we have heard nothing else, we must presume nothing found today. If the landfill search is also negative, which is how I have voted, whatever would be the next step?
I think SP will then scale back the operation, unless they are given additional funding and there is political pressure to keep the same level of man input. Nicola would continue searches with Sulsar. JMO

I tried to provide an explanation for this: He used the screen light of his phone to check the inside of one bin and it fell off his hand. This bin was filled with recyclabe garbage and emptied in the landfill that day. He being a smart young man, he being military or not does not apply if he is way too drunk to think rationally. He slept 2 hrs on the street, that's not smart: that's someone drunk enough to not care for his own safety. He then picked a different bin, maybe one that was empty. He then died in there, asphyxia, (he got stuck?) or a heart attack. Happens to young people. This bin was emptied on monday morning before he was reported missing. His body ended up in the landfill or incinerated.

"Also, you would think someone would see him in a bin unless he'd been covered up. And on top of that, if he had been in a bin, dead, all weekend, the cadaver dogs should have picked up a scent."

I personally don't think this makes much sense. Let's say he uses his phone to check the bin (cardboard) and it drops inside then why would he decide to just leave his phone in there and climb into a different dirty (food?) waste bin? Why not just go with the "clean" cardboard bin plus he would get his phone back too. No way he would drop his phone in there and be like *advertiser censored** it i'm having a nap in another bin. JMO

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

Excuse me but my quoting did not work. Was trying to quote OneofMany

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

Don't know how this changes anything yet but it seems the amount of vehicles and the times have changed again?

His mother, Nicola Urquhart, said: "He was not seen coming out of that street on foot. Two vehicles left between 01:00 and 06:00 on the morning he disappeared.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-39020569

ETA

Actually it makes very little sense to me...Anyone else confused?

I agree, and it looks like there are two general waste council bins big enough to hold a human. But it doesn't answer why those bins would have gone to landfill since Suffolk pride itself on incinerating everything, so why are we looking at a landfill that's not even in the same county?

Every single bag of general refuge from households and businesses in the county is going to a £180million incinerator plant in Great Blakenham, near Ipswich – preventing any rubbish going to landfill.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/tour_of_...aste_incinerator_at_great_blakenham_1_3883498

Good question. Article says 50% of waste is recycled with the rest incinerated. No talk of sorting anything. I cannot follow how waste from BSE would end up in Cambridge anyhow. There is a new waste transfer station right in BSE in Rougham Hill. The whole process needs a review IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74