UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how this changes anything yet but it seems the amount of vehicles and the times have changed again?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-39020569
One still being the bin lorry I am assuming. I wonder if they have narrowed it down to two vehicles of interest to them, but I can't follow that there were 4 and now two, unless two have been excluded.
Edit - she again emphasises a bin lorry as she did Friday in Look East interview.

The fact that there is no evidence of foul play, No body, no blood, no DNA prints, no signs of violence in the HS area, no witnesses. Most people on the cctv footage have been identified, there have been no arrest as far as we know. After several months, if fould play was involved, we should have some sort of physical evidence. Of course, there are things we may not know but the way the police is handling the search indicates that C's case is still handled as a missing person, not homicide or kidnap.

Edit: Also, the amount of resources and effort put in the search are due to high media coverage, and maybe because Corrie is a RAF member

Well you said it yourself! It wouldn't be the first time to "fool around" in the army...http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/soldier-convicted-attempted-murder-former-12482517

Don't forget, that it was Corrie's own mother, who described him as being a social hand granade. She also believed at the beginning, that Corrie was kidnapped, why? And most of all, the dogs didn't get any scent in HS. So it's obvious, that Corrie did not spend too much time in HS.

Usually these young men are found in rivers nearby (for some reason), so could Corrie be in River Lark?

One still being the bin lorry I am assuming. I wonder if they have narrowed it down to two vehicles of interest to them, but I can't follow that there were 4 and now two, unless two have been excluded.

That's possible but then how do we explain the expanding of time to 01:00 to 06:00 (from 03:00-06:00)? If the bin lorry is ~04:20 then those times must mean two more vehicles at least. One before and one after the bin lorry?

I tried to provide an explanation for this: He used the screen light of his phone to check the inside of one bin and it fell off his hand. This bin was filled with recyclabe garbage and emptied in the landfill that day. He being a smart young man, he being military or not does not apply if he is way too drunk to think rationally. He slept 2 hrs on the street, that's not smart: that's someone drunk enough to not care for his own safety. He then picked a different bin, maybe one that was empty. He then died in there, asphyxia, (he got stuck?) or a heart attack. Happens to young people. This bin was emptied on monday morning before he was reported missing. His body ended up in the landfill or incinerated.

"Also, you would think someone would see him in a bin unless he'd been covered up. And on top of that, if he had been in a bin, dead, all weekend, the cadaver dogs should have picked up a scent."

I personally don't think this makes much sense. Let's say he uses his phone to check the bin (cardboard) and it drops inside then why would he decide to just leave his phone in there and climb into a different dirty (food?) waste bin? Why not just go with the "clean" cardboard bin plus he would get his phone back too. No way he would drop his phone in there and be like *advertiser censored** it i'm having a nap in another bin. JMO

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

I agree if he's gonna sleep in a bin then the cleanest emptiest would be the choice . Personally I don't think he chose a bin and he would have been more likely to have climbed up n over and slept on the upper floor levels, if anywhere, then left later in the morning with the market crowds.

The fact that there is no evidence of foul play, No body, no blood, no DNA prints, no signs of violence in the HS area, no witnesses. Most people on the cctv footage have been identified, there have been no arrest as far as we know. After several months, if fould play was involved, we should have some sort of physical evidence. Of course, there are things we may not know but the way the police is handling the search indicates that C's case is still handled as a missing person, not homicide or kidnap.

Edit: Also, the amount of resources and effort put in the search are due to high media coverage, and maybe because Corrie is a RAF member

To be honest there is not much evidence of anything and I'm not sure anything did happen in the HS area I think if it was so clean cut as he hopped in a bin and went to sleep something would have turned up by now. Five months on and nothing well not to the general public knowledge anyway.

That's possible but then how do we explain the expanding of time to 01:00 to 06:00 (from 03:00-06:00)? If the bin lorry is ~04:20 then those times must mean two more vehicles at least. One before and one after the bin lorry?
It could be a smokescreen or it could be one vehicle left at one am or later and that same vehicle returned and left again, would that count as one vehicle, I think it would. JMO

It had shrunk to 03.00 - 05.00 I believe so if we now have 01.00 - 06.00 it must be to accomodate the departure from Flex (did his friend leave too or shortly after?), the time spent at MM and the hughes doorway plus the last physical sighting at 2 a.m. then the Hs cctv and finally these last witnesses around 04.00 and the untraced ones both after 05.00 a.m. (05.18 the last untraced no entry person).

It could be a smokescreen or it could be one vehicle left at one am or later and that same vehicle returned and left again, would that count as one, I think it would. JMO

Maybe....I think at this point it best to wait for SP to say what may have happened.

Interesting BBC vid about the problem of a growing number of people found sleeping in Biffa recycling bins. Includes footage of cam inside a lorry showing a guy get tipped in accidently. (8 minute watch):

[video=youtube;VsYzOSc-Ies]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsYzOSc-Ies[/video]

These are the bins in question, you can see these are the same found in the HS area

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1184179-biffa-waste-bins.jpeg
    1184179-biffa-waste-bins.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 220
Not that anything in this case is logical, I don't buy him dropping his phone in one bin and climbing in another for a nap. I do think it could be possible he put the phone on top of one bin, and forgot it. That one being the bin that was emptied at 4:20. Then after forgetting he got in another one for the nap, or walked out of the HS or caught a ride. But if you were napping in a garbage bin, and the bin near you was collected, even drunk, don't you think you would wake up with a start? He had a nap before. I would think he has sobered some. Is it possible he had some booze on him, and started drinking again?

If there were two bins, seems more likely some kind of foul play. If he chucked his phone in the bin intentionally, then I would think suicide or awol. I just don't think that is very likely. I think the most likely event is, he was with his phone, and went to the landfill, and the biffa records are wrong about the bin in the HS. Perhaps after climbing in he had some medical issue like a seizure or heart issue. maybe slipped and banged his head, broke his neck. Something. Maybe they have, but I would suggest checking the weight of that bin for the last 12 pickups for that day. Is the average 33 lbs? or there abouts? Then I would talk trash with the store keeps. I would want them to tell me what they think about a 33lb bin? Does it sound right?

So, we are now down to just two vehicles entering the HS. I can only surmise that they are the two that have not been discounted. As for the larger window of time, maybe they have looked at CCTV for an hour or so either side of the original times.

I think it is quite obvious that as there is no apparent evidence to suggest foul play in the HS area, that he must have left in a vehicle and gone elsewhere. That being so, it could explain his phone going to BM if he still had it. If something happened there, and the phone lost in the process, what's to stop any perps from taking him over the county border into an area with waste bins that do go to landfill? That landfill takes household waste from the local area.

I have always thought from the early on in the investigation that C went to sleep in the paper bin (I have always stated this is NOT unusual), it got tipped and he got crushed. The driver somehow managed to pull him out and then put him in another bin, covered him over, but Cs phone remained in the paper bin hence the pings on the same route. I stand by this is what happened that night 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always thought from the early on in the investigation that C went to sleep in the paper bin (I have always stated this is NOT unusual), it got tipped and he got crushed. The driver somehow managed to pull him out and then put him in another bin, covered him over, but Cs phone remained in the paper bin hence the pings on the same route. I stand by this is what happened that night 100%.

According to the father, Martin, the bins that got taken away on the Monday were Council bins. These are not in the HS, but further up SBS.

And how long would that take and wouldn't the forensics have picked that up? Also if that happened bin man would immediately call 999 not commit a crime by hiding the body, even if he could get it out of the compactor unseen without leaving any trace. They would be briefed about such incidents imo.

According to the father, Martin, the bins that got taken away on the Monday were Council bins. These are not in the HS, but further up SBS.
So those bins go to the incinerator then, not landfill. Something really isn't right with this.

and none of it caught on camera?

and none of it caught on camera?

I keep telling everyone you can evade the cameras.

The time being extended must mean that the MM interactions are important. Perhaps usaf guy came back and gave C a lift and that was him again that was shown carrying the food about 3.30?

I really don't think that C climbed into a bin to get more sleep. I understand that there have been cases where this has happened & that some people do do this, but they're not that big & there can't be much room to stretch out in them surely l'd imagine.
I also think had he of done so he would have found it difficult in his inebriated state to have climbed into one of these bins, & it surely would have tipped over. I really don't think he did climb into a bin.

I'm inclined to think he got a lift from a stranger in S B & something went wrong thereafter i m h o.
Still wondering if we'd be any the wiser if we'd been able to see the cctv of him outside Hughes shopfront. Just wonder if it would have give us any more clues.

If that c c t v had of been available would it have been after the 03:24 am footage or before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288