IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a lot to process.
I am heartbroken.
No words.

Foxfire if you're here please help!
��������

I am absolutely heartbroken for these girls and their families after watching that news conference.

Brave, smart, wonderful girls........may they rest in peace and may justice prevail.......

The officer said he is confident this case will be solved.

Up next, new information of an AUDIO FILE. Liberty's cell phone has audio. Liberty turned on her video camera!!!! They are playing four words of audio and it is poor quality.

I can't wait to watch this....I'm at work....what a brave girl that Liberty is!!! Godspeed angel. We won't forget!

Very brave of Liberty. I just can not imagine encountering all of this. Prayers for the family

Right. Why would the killer leave the phone? That's what I'm wondering. Did they recover the actual phone? Is it possible to access someones cell phone remotely?

Did they find Libby's phone or was this file located remotely? TIA

In order for her to video so clearly, the perp(s) had to have known Libby had her phone. Why didn't they take it?

I'm wondering this too. Unless the perp was not tech savvy at all and didn't realize it would be something that LE could use.

I don't even want to know why they can't release more video. Please get him. This is the scariest thing I've heard in a long time, if not ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbelievable. Awful. Horrifying. Scary.

Does anyone recall where LE located Libby's phone? Was it located with her, or did they find it in the woods or elsewhere? Did LE or the media ever specify? If it was with Libby, I am surprised that the perp would leave it with her. Even if he was unaware that she recorded him, it seems like he would toss it to delay LE from finding them.

From the presser, I am gleaning that they have a lot more information, but they are trying to only provide what the public can use to identify the perp. It is possible that they will release more if this presser doesn't get any new information or tips from the public. I m so hopeful that this will compel someone to step forward and give an important tip.

I am so impressed with the LE and FBI who participated in the presser. They seem so genuine. They seem intent on getting justice for Libby and Abby. I cannot imagine what it must feel like to feel responsible for solving this crime--haunting, devastating....

I am sending all my thoughts to LE and FBI--may they have the strength, resolve, and resources to capture the killer(s).

OMG! I am crying my heart out. Bless both of their sweet souls. They knew what was coming. What an evil ba*tard.

This is the most heartbreaking case. Its almost too tragic to even think about and how scared these two precious girls had to be.

Libby's act will help find their killer!

I'm a total stranger, in a different country but I am SO proud of this young girl, and Abby too we can't forget about her.

*just heard the audio again and I hear it now! God, he is so calm and he has an accent (idk what)

For those like me who couldn't hear it (I too thought it sounded like an ultrasound audio) the voice is much clearer ont he Indiana state police website than it was on the PC

Well, I have watched many pressers but that one has me heartbroken.
Libby is a hero, but the fear those girls must have felt.
Need to regroup myself a bit I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member