GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand Shelley the life coach being upset, that's natural, but I think she has no professional boundaries at all. I also accept I may be prejudiced!

Do you think that we will EVER get to the bottom of the Tesco incident?

:laughing:

I had forgotten this bit, from Helen's book.....

"I'm on a Facebook bereavement page, piddling around," she wrote in one post. "A photo comes up. I am surprised to see it because I know the man in the photo.

"I keep wondering where we met, wracking my grieving brain.

"As it turned out, we had never met, but the man was Gorgeous Grey-Haired Widower, a man who from the moment we first met, I felt as if I had known for my entire life."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-38505358

I can understand Shelley the life coach being upset, that's natural, but I think she has no professional boundaries at all. I also accept I may be prejudiced!

I have a healthy suspicion of anyone calling themselves a "life coach" or "relationship coach".

Not doubt that there are some excellent people out there with those titles who do a fabulous job. One boundary which shouldn't be crossed is the blurring of therapist and friend....she seems to have done this with Helen. As such she will have met IS and not been able to provide independent therapy or input.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well i have 1 busy day at the office and i finish to this news!! Great stuff!

Glad ge was found guilty on all counts but really was there any other alternative?

Also glad jury have been released from any further jury service for 10 years. One can only imagine the things theyve heard and seen first hand.

Interesting to hear about the enquiry into Dianes death although as others have said as shes been cremated i doubt there will be much to base their enquiry on

Well i was suprised how different IS looks in his mug shot. Must admit he certainly looks like a nice piece of work, nothinh like his pictures with Helen.

On a side note i see the police said that if there had been extra waste in the pit then they probably wouldnt have found Helen. I bet IS i kicking himself for crapping/leaking on his duvet and bedding and not down the khazi! 😉😉

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just wanted to quickly log on.
A very emotional day.
Needed to come on here to share with those who understand.
Will post later.
*advertiser censored*

Shelley Whitehead and Helen were also friends. I feel for her too because he deceived everybody. Relationship coach or not, she isn't immune sadly.

snipped

Paying client or friend?
Even if you are from a totally unregulated "profession" - life coach- it's got to help if you know your client well and are willing not to say what your client wants to hear. ( recall the previous counsellor who HB used to call the Doktor)

I thought Tony Hurley, from his testimony, had a better appreciation of who Helen was than this lady.

Just wanted to quickly log on.
A very emotional day.
Needed to come on here to share with those who understand.
Will post later.
*advertiser censored*

Have been thinking of you today xx

I can imagine you feel all wrung out Michelle! Sending lots of love.

Didnt want to put this up before the verdict.

Here's a link re Boris - still makes me very angry just to read it.

Boris has had a big upheavel in his life.

His lady owner is becoming increasingly stressed with the situation – which he will be picking up on. Poor little dog.

One big problem is that guests, especially with a bit of social alcohol in them, ignore instructions! They will wind up the dog – maybe unintentionally – doing the very opposite of what they have been asked.

http://www.dogidog.co.uk/little-dog-cant-cope-with-too-many-noisy-humans/

Alyce, thank you for this link. I was surprised how very sad I found it, because I am not one of the many dog-lovers here - not in the sense of having dogs as pets in the house, let alone in the bed.

But this account of poor little sensitive Boris having to adapt to all that noise and upheaval at the house in Royston, and what it might also have indicated about the whole household, was really quite upsetting. I can't imagine how Helen stood it. Too late, alas.

On the BBC news report, "Stewart had been seen with other women after his wife's death" - none, I doubt as wealthy or as easy prey as Helen with no children, no immediate family close by, I don't doubt and why he focussed on her.

snipped

Paying client or friend?
Even if you are from a totally unregulated "profession" - life coach- it's got to help if you know your client well and are willing not to say what your client wants to hear. ( recall the previous counsellor who HB used to call the Doktor)

I thought Tony Hurley, from his testimony, had a better appreciation of who Helen was than this lady.

I thought people like that - ie counsellors - were bound by a professional code of conduct that they could not enter into personal relationships with clients? Or is that just sexual ones?

Murdered By My Fiancé, will be broadcast on Channel 5 on Thursday at 10pm.

A body language expert has said Stewart was good at hiding his lies but showed his guilt through his actions when he was arrested.

Cliff Lansley, an emotional language analyst, watched the police footage of Stewart's arrest and interviews for a Channel 5 documentary on the murder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-fiance-GUILTY-murder.html#i-d95a23bbaf583bad

Tx for the heads up on the C5 programme.

IS even put on his special voice for his arrest ( body cam video) . He sounded quite different in his 101 call even with one vocal chord.

BBC news report said "after his wife's death he was seen out with other women", I am assuming they are from one of the widows groups but IDK. We know he had some one-off dates with widows.

ETA- cross posted with Milly - snap .

I thought people like that - ie counsellors - were bound by a professional code of conduct that they could not enter into personal relationships with clients? Or is that just sexual ones?

One of our members who is qualified has said that "life coaching" is unregulated, I haven't looked into it myself.

Originally Posted by cottonweaver Even if you are from a totally unregulated "profession" - life coach- it's got to help if you know your client well and are willing not to say what your client wants to hear.

Did you go down today MillyM or did you take a break from it?

snipped

Paying client or friend?

Yes I did post a bit later as well about this. Therapist and client should have the basis of anonymity maintained. Too much blurring of boundaries isn't good and if Shelley Whitehead had met IS then that would have made her unable to give unbiased and independent support.

I guess Shelley would say she isn't a counsellor and so those boundaries don't apply. I don't agree though...you can't be unbiased if you involve yourself on a personal level with a client. It seems she and Helen quickly became friends.

I am wary of anyone who refers to themselves as a life coach or relationship coach. I know there are excellent people out there who do a great job but it seems all too simple to style yourself as a "coach" and no apparent regulation.

BBC news report said "after his wife's death he was seen out with other women", I am assuming they are from one of the widows groups but IDK. We know he had some one-off dates with widows.

That's the bit that has always been missing for me... other women. Manipulators like IS tend to always have one or more women on the go even if they're not really interested in them sexually, they're interested in what they can get from them in exchange for their companionship. I also wouldn't have been surprised if the reason IS didnt want to marry Helen was because he had somebody else already lined up.

That's the bit that has always been missing for me... other women. Manipulators like IS tend to always have one or more women on the go even if they're not really interested in them sexually, they're interested in what they can get from them in exchange for their companionship. I also wouldn't have been surprised if the reason IS didnt want to marry Helen was because he had somebody else already lined up.

He was certainly chatting to a good few women in the widow group via FB. My friend was one. He had them all conned.

I have a healthy suspicion of anyone calling themselves a "life coach" or "relationship coach".

Not doubt that there are some excellent people out there with those titles who do a fabulous job. One boundary which shouldn't be crossed is the blurring of therapist and friend....she seems to have done this with Helen. As such she will have met IS and not been able to provide independent therapy or input.

I just had a look at her website and Helen's testimonial. Not sure what to say about that being there (another part of the site has Feb 17 so presumably it's up to date) and I have doubts about the twin roles of bereavement and "dating" coach-but perhaps that's me being odd.

On another track, I was wondering (whilst clearing out our overwintering hedgehog's box) about the financial investigation and position for the sons. Have read up a little bit on the Forfeiture Rule and the 2011 Act. I suppose it's a question of seeing what comes out of the investigation (did Stewart, unbeknown to the boys, try to protect his assets by bequeathing them?) and the executors if they feel there should be anything paid out.

My oldest friend worked for the CPS (a third or fourth career) and was known for dealing with cases of seizures of assets where others had given up. She got a yacht from one gangster!

That's the bit that has always been missing for me... other women. Manipulators like IS tend to always have one or more women on the go even if they're not really interested in them sexually, they're interested in what they can get from them in exchange for their companionship. I also wouldn't have been surprised if the reason IS didnt want to marry Helen was becuase he had somebody else already lined up.

BIB Imagine that CP. ( It wouldn't be the first time in a spousal murder would it but I can't see anyone wanting the press attention that they had ever dated him.)

I was struck again in the news how chameleon like he is. The photo c. 7 years ago with Diane and boys at Xmas dinner - a totally different looking man. Change of style. Also the beard and then beard free.

Do we really think women are his thing though? We know £ is his first love.

He was certainly chatting to a good few women in the widow group via FB. My friend was one. He had them all conned.

Yes there was a post from another woman on Helen's blog about how IS had been her knight in Shining Armour when she'd received negative reactions online to her dating or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny