Found Deceased IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had they lived, Lizzy would be 13 and Lyric would be 15, now. That's about the same ages of Abby and Libby. Very sad.

Unfortunately, I do not, and I'm having trouble recalling things myself.

I started at re-reading the case from Thread 1 again (geez!), and I will let you know if I come across it.

If anyone else wants me to pay attention for other pertinent details in the early threads, let me know.

:what: All 37 threads?! Wow!

Does anybody remember the name of the RSO who either had a friend who lived near Myers Lake, or lived there himself, and had other connections to the case, but also had an airtight alibi of having been at work the whole time when the abduction took place? There were rumors his car went to a chop shop? Anybody remember the guy I mean? I tried to look in the old threads but I can't remember clearly enough to come up with a good search string. :p

I know who you mean, but don't remember his name. But wasn't he from a prominent family in the town? Like they owned a few businesses or something with their last name?

I just think it would be unlikely to have a serial killer out there targeting pairs of girls. Not impossible, of course. Also, Lizzy and Lyric (I think) looked like little girls. From what I've seen of Abigail and Liberty, they were typical teenagers. Sending snaps, acting like teenagers. I don't know, I would think the guy would have a type.

Of course, on the flip side. We don't know a lot about the manner in which Lyric and Elizabeth were killed or found. We don't know that about Abby and Liberty either.

BBM

He might not have wanted a pair of girls. But if he liked young girls, he would probably only find them in pairs. Most little girls are not allowed to go out alone to the park. But we stupidly feel safer allowing our kids to go 'in pairs.' So a predator has to take them both if he wants one of them. :mad:

Might have been CMF. Was he the one whose father was also a sex offender?

That I don't remember. However, IIRC one sf used to live near Seven Bridges. Don't remember if it was one I mentioned though.

Somebody on Liberty and Abby's thread just pointed out that they were killed on the 13th, same as Lyric and Lizzie.

Remember the middle aged guy, who was riding his bike, and was interviewed on the news, about seeing the girls bikes in the bike path? Does this guy resemble him at all?

No. The photos in the flier aren't all that clear but they do not look like him, so far as I can tell.

I'm not going to use his name, since the people who had bought his business (before Lyric and Elizabeth were abducted) suffered significant disruption to their business when his name was bandied about in relation to Lyric and Elizabeth. They've done nothing wrong and don't deserve more harassment.

Here is a link to the 2/12/2017 press conference in Delphi Indiana re the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams. The authorities have not tied those crimes to any others at this time. However, the similarities between these two cases is eerie. There is a 5 hour time difference between locations.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/updates-expected-today-on-delphi-teen-killings

Thank you I hope we get the answer to this I do not think Liberty and Abbey's murders are his first.

Is their case being covered in Iowa at all?

I have read that Libby and Abby's case is getting national exposure and their perp is on the FBI most wanted list now.

Thank you I hope we get the answer to this I do not think Liberty and Abbey's murders are his first.

Is their case being covered in Iowa at all?

Yes on the news local to Lyric and Elizabeth at least 3 times.

I immediately thought of Lyric & Lizzie when I saw Libby & Abbey's thread....

So hard to believe it's been nearly five years since Lyric & Lizzie were taken from their loved ones and no one has been brought to justice.....

I agree that there are so many weird similarities between the Libby and Abby case and this one. I immediately thought of Lyric & Elizabeth. I'm hoping it is the same guy so L&E can finally get some justice. I hear there is DNA in the L&A case. I hope there is DNA in the L&E case too, and that it matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie