GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #7

Absolutely! He is not even good at acting innocent.
I picture him as an ice cold deliberate killer with the implacable expression except for the furious eyes. He's not the heat of passion guy. Those guys repent once they cool down.

Because he is so cold, I sadly believe he may have stabbed her at intervals and with deliberation and enjoying her reaction. I have a feeling that Kim pictures the worst when she imagines. She always felt he was bad, callous, selfish, uncaring -- just did not know he was so dangerous.

How awful. I believe you are correct though. Poor Charli. He is a monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Loving Memory of Charli Scott and her son, Joshua Scott

Israel Iz Kamakawiwoʻole

[video=youtube;fahr069-fzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahr069-fzE[/video]

Been considering this precious baby boy, Joshua, his young mother, Charli, and his grandmother, KS. The guilty verdict will remain a victory for Charli and Joshua. :heartbeat:

However, I need to get a little something off my chest. What is pathetic about that conviction is that it means the taxpayers will care for this convicted killer for the rest of his pitiful life. He is a loser. A leech on society. A person who plots two brutal murders, tries to make it perfect so not to get caught, is a danger to everyone. Yes, not declaring Joshua's death as a murder is a travesty. Charli's baby had a name. An ID. Yet, in Hawaiian courts he doesn't matter. How can that be?

Why should we be forced to feed, clothe, educate, provide a tv, dental and medical care to these people who kill other people who are our loved ones?

This convicted felon is a bad seed. Imagine someone plotting and murdering a young 27yo defensive unsuspecting mother-to-be whom he deviously ambushed after planning it for weeks. His new peers may not be kind to him in the new environment since he is a known baby killer.
Much Love and Peace for the beloved family and friends of Charli and Baby Joshua Scott. :loveyou: :blowkiss: :loveyou:

While baby Joshua may not have been a legal victim in this case I believe the prosecution did a very good job of making sure the jury remembered him right through the trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The story of Charli Scott is on the ID channel right now! 11am central time

Her special aired on the anniversary of her death.

THE family is in court this AM on a request by SC for a new trial and an appeal.

THE family is in court this AM on a request by SC for a new trial and an appeal.

Oh no.
Charli's thread may not be active but I think of her and her family quite often. Prayers for them on the latest.

It took the jury weeks to decide a verdict so I doubt SC will get a new trial based on those complaints. If it was on ineffective counsel then maybe. imo

This website no longer works for me on iphone. I have to type my response in "notepad" and then copy/paste it into the reply box. Very frustrating and time consuming. Typing directly in the reply box shows no letters whatsoever only the cursor.

Anyway, I think the ineffective counsel is Apo. He was the one trying to deflect with his inappropriate questions and insinuations. Remember nipplegate? As far as the breaks during deliberations, it was the holidays. The jurors had already put in for time off for the holidays. They had no idea going into service that they'd sit in that courtroom for the remainder of 2016. I think Apo is grasping at straws and trying to delay the sentencing.

SC shows no remorse for killing Charli and pulling the family back into court on the anniversary of her death makes him an a--hole. I'm with Kim Scott on this; f--k being politically correct and playing nice. Those days are over. I pray SC has good health and a long life behind bars.

Steven just got arrested (while at Maui CC) for possessing contraband. KHON News doesn't specify what, but something wrapped in black plastic they found Sunday night. Oh yay, what a naughty boy and dumbass.

I'm thinking he ask someone to seek in a knife for him to protect himself.

Correction it was wrapped in black tape, not plastic. Multiple news sources covering, but for now they are all running the same story told with the same details:
Maui Now
https://www.google.com/amp/mauinow....ht-with-contraband-at-mccc/amp/?client=safari

No one in government seems to work on a holiday, so I am guessing the Dept. of Public Safety won't even see it until tomorrow, and then we might hear what it is.

But yeah, a weapon or drugs would be likely items. They didn't put a specific weapons charge on him though. I so

On Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017, at about 7 p.m., a 49 year old female attempted to pass suspected illegal narcotics to 27 year old Steven Capobianco during a visitation at the Maui Community Correctional Center where Capobianco is currently being held. The female was unsuccessful and both were taken into custody.

http://mauinow.com/2017/02/21/update-capobianco-arrested-for-promoting-prison-contraband/

That answers one question, now I wonder who the 49 yr old woman was?

On Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017, at about 7 p.m., a 49 year old female attempted to pass suspected illegal narcotics to 27 year old Steven Capobianco during a visitation at the Maui Community Correctional Center where Capobianco is currently being held. The female was unsuccessful and both were taken into custody.

http://mauinow.com/2017/02/21/update-capobianco-arrested-for-promoting-prison-contraband/

That answers one question, now I wonder who the 49 yr old woman was?
rumor (posted by KS), maybe his aunt?
I looked at the court site and she had a traffic crime citation on 1-29 for no license or insurance. This new thing might not be charged yet, but it will show up online when they do.

Remember the weapons charge from 2014, the knife in the buckle?
The pre-trial conference was today, a hearing set for March 15, Cardoza NOT trying this one. Judge Richard T. Bissen.
Tomorrow (2/23, Thursday) is pre-trial conference for the Burglary and Theft from Taylor Farner. Judge Peter T. Cahill.

March 6 - hearing on motion on murder/arson conviction (for new trial?).
March 15 -
hearing on weapons charge.
March 20 -
jury trial on burglary and theft.
March 24 -
sentencing on murder and arson convictions.

And that's not even including the contraband charges yet ...
March will be a busy time for SC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back