IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common Indiana sense also says "it may be warm out, but that water is going to be less than 50 degrees, because even in the summer it doesn't get very warm." So I can't see either the girls or the perp choosing crossing the water as a first choice.

BBM

100% agree about the perp, but there definitely were no "first choices" in play for the girls once they went down whichever hill they went down.

My son is a felon so I know. System failure because of all of the RSO's that are not in compliance and "whereabouts unknown". Talking about sex offenders. And I could care less that their lives are ruined. I care about the ruined lives of their victims.
Oh, I've only seen one that was non-compliant. Are there more? That is quite concerning.

Did Cliff get fired?

Hahahah why do I keep saying Coles Notes??? [emoji851] I wonder if that is a Canadian thing or something I have just been saying wrong my whole life. Hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over here ( I live in Europe) it is very common in murder cases that nearly always everyone thinks the offender is a stranger or a convict - because it´s so convinient to think the evil must come from the outside. And in most cases it turns out the murderer was not an outsider, but a sometimes even wellknown resident.
When I looked at those pictures of the suspect (http://www.wthr.com/article/delphi-...or-information-to-46-states-raise-reward-fund), my first thought was that the person looked dressed up, and at least in the picture to the right he seems way to young for these clothes (on the left photo interestingly he looks older to me). And his head seems to be bend, as if he does not want to show his face towards the girls - why would he do it if he was a stranger to them?

One other thing i would like to mention: I think that he had a hold of Liberty when the "down the hill" was recorded. Smart phones don't record audio from more than a couple feet away. and i know personally with my lifeproof case, the quality is very poor even if its not stuffed in a pocket.

I tried googling that. No luck. But I did find out that a huge number of RSO's work there and at the nearby Tyson plant. I couldn't live in a town with that many freaking weirdos! Not to mention the ones that are unaccounted for!!! One is right there in Delphi. Smh. Don't even look at nearby Illinois. Total system failure there!!!

They are everywhere.
I moved in the middle of Nowhere, Maine, looked up the list and there was one next door and others scattered all around me

I know this has been said many times, but I'm rather directionally challenged at times and my memory isn't always reliable. Were they found on the north or south side of the bridge. I'm assuming it's north since (I believe) they were found east of it. TIA

Bob, I do not agree with your theory about them exiting the bridge from the north end, but I do appreciate the opinions and especially appreciate the great map/photo work you've contributed to the discussion.
No problem. All I can tell is the direction of sunlight in those photos and the positions of things I can see, as well as where they ended up.

Longtime reader. Never posted before.
Moved recently from Frankfort and know quite a few people from the area. <modsnip> I think you guys are doing a good job asking direct questions and assessing the scene. I appreciate your efforts.

Hahahah why do I keep saying Coles Notes??? [emoji851] I wonder if that is a Canadian thing or something I have just been saying wrong my whole life. Hahah

Had to check. Coles notes is Canadian version of cliff notes. I did learn something today. ;)

I know this has been said many times, but I'm rather directionally challenged at times and my memory isn't always reliable. Were they found on the north or south side of the bridge. I'm assuming it's north since (I believe) they were found east of it. TIA

Per LE, they were discovered on property on the north side of Deer Creek.

The murders of Abby and Libby has effected me so deeply. I have was discussing this with my sister but when my brother in law joined the conversation, he had not had heard anything about the murders. (He is an educated man works a lot and dealing with his wife, my sister, battling ovarian cancer) Evidently, he doesn't watch news. He asked me why this has effected me so. I told him they were 13 and 14 years old, they went to take a walk on a trail that was familiar to the girls. I have walked in the woods just about all my life. Walking in the woods is my happy place. The place I go to get away from life and reconnect to my inner self and God for that matter. It just really hurts me that Abby and Libby were out enjoying nature and this awful crime was committed. It upsets me that a man took control of their being and obviously lead them to their deaths. I am so dismayed that the general public may not be aware of this terrible crime. I am so glad to read on WS that others are effected. Yet is true we're are encouraged to take a break because I too have been so upset that I have missed many hours of sleep. Prayers, loving thoughts of support for the girls' families and the LE involved. Yes that press conference yesterday made me weep. Anyway, thanks you all for being here.

Had to check. Coles notes is Canadian version of cliff notes. I did learn something today. ;)

Hahaha. The jokes on us! I'd like to think of Cole as Cliffs cousin to the north!

http://fox2now.com/2017/02/23/death-of-indiana-teens-reaches-national-impact/
The FBI has put up about 6,000 digital billboards across 46 states, but so far, Indiana authorities have not asked Missouri law enforcement to help with the search.
Authorities are also warning anyone with children to be extra cautious. Keep an eye on your kids and know their whereabouts at all times.
So far, approximately 3,900 tips have come in. Indiana State Police say they&#8217;ve cleared only five of them.

omg I thought at one point "Is that a grocery bag handle sticking out of his jacket" and when I saw your post. I had a chill go down my spine. I dismissed my thoughts thinking who carries a grocery bag around inside their coat? Wow, just wow. Thanks for sharing that info.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

I totally thought it looked like a grocery bag handle as well.

why would missouri have anything to do with this case also the tips have gone over 5000 now

Man. Three days later after me lurking and a press conference and this convo is still a loop. Respect you all so much. No people in my life who are passionate and get it like you all, but content. There needs to be content before repetition.

Or maybe both? Golly. I'm so scared of pissing people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23