IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Edition just had a NY homicide detective Joe JackMalone? (spelled phonetically because they didn't flash his name) state, after examining the suspect photo, that perp is probably 6 feet and between 190 and 210 pounds.

I thought that initially until the most recent press conference when LE alluded to it not being a chance encounter.

Edited to add link:
"One of two things happened. It was a chance encounter — that's possible. Don't think it's likely, but it's possible," Bursten said. "Or that person knew that they were going to be there. That's possible as well."
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...uspect-in-Indiana-Girls-Deaths-414509673.html

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The man who murdered my sister had only been out of prison 10 days for threatening to slash a 13 year olds throat but he didn't get to do it. Unfortunately he slashed my poor sisters 5 times. I think the police know to look at those kind of people first. At least I hope so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the author

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Tbaker. Says he will deactivate it till the law clears this up.
https://www.geocaching.com/geocache...dge?guid=28e6c9ab-af72-4a61-9c81-2c6e6780f252

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Sounds like he's merely disabling the geocached item for now... they don't need any more people to be drawn to the area right now?

Something completely different stood out to me on the geocaching page linked upthread. Did anyone else notice what I noticed? I realize it's a bit of a stretch but the overlapping interests between one of the geocachers with both victims made me sit up straight.

There are four highly trained investigative agencies on this case and they have come out and said the landowner is not involved. They were clear. Its unfair to talk about him whatsoever as if to say he may be guilty of something since he has not been named a suspect or even a POI. From what I have read he let them search his property This man has nothing to hide imo. I found him to be a very nice man who is haunted that the two girls were murdered on his property. It will probably never be the same place for him ever again.:(

IMO

Could you provide link to the investigative agencies confirming that? I truly missed it...

("BG" is confusing for new folks coming in. People keeeep asking "who is BG"...It sounds like initials we use for a specific person with a first and last name. JMO, I think we should refer to him as the suspect or perp, imo, moo.)

Watching the dateline with Steven Avery that was aired last week- and the dassey confession. This is a good example of the investigators giving information only the killer would know. This is why they don't release stuff to the public. They flat out asked this kid "who shot her" when that hadn't been made public.

Note- not wanting to discuss the Avery/dassey case, but thought it was interesting given what we've been talking about as far as evidence etc.

The man who murdered my sister had only been out of prison 10 days for threatening to slash a 13 year olds throat but he didn't get to do it. Unfortunately he slashed my poor sisters 5 times. I think the police know to look at those kind of people first. At least I hope so...

I cannot say how sorry I am for your loss. Much love to you and your family.

Yes you can!! No bathroom, meal, work or housecleaning allowed.

A poster taught me something here a few years ago...Ten minutes before anyone gets home throw a load of washing on, boil some water and spray Windex around the house. Looks like you've been busy all-day instead of lighting up Websleuths...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'm starting to think I need to quit my job or take vacation so I can pay attention! :crazy:

What do you guys on here think about the way he left the girls bodies.
It doesn't seem that he tried to hide them so could this be because he wanted them found soon and could have left a message or maybe he got spooked and legged it before having chance to hide them.
I know lots of times the body is buried or other awful stuff is done to hide it and some are never found.
surely he knows that leaving them to be found so soon would mean more chance of evidence against him and his capture. I think it was pretty bad what he did to them and he wanted to show it off as sick as that sounds.
We had sereal killer here who killed prostituteso and he always left the bodies in the same pose.

I have not read all of the other threads, so please forgive me for a repeat. Are there any parallels to any other cases nationally? I have a feeling this man is no stranger to this.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
I agree completely. They need to talk to other police agency. Since they're children call in the fbi

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

There is conflicting info on when it restarted. We have heard at sunrise and at 11:45am.

This has probably already been mentioned, but it's likely that the search that started at sunrise was for dogs or a thermal-imaging drone or other specialized search to be able to access the area before the more general search recommenced. Such tools are much more effective when they have fewer conflicting signals to work in.

What do you guys on here think about the way he left the girls bodies.
It doesn't seem that he tried to hide them so could this be because he wanted them found soon and could have left a message or maybe he got spooked and legged it before having chance to hide them.
I know lots of times the body is buried or other awful stuff is done to hide it and some are never found.
surely he knows that leaving them to be found so soon would mean more chance of evidence against him and his capture. I think it was pretty bad what he did to them and he wanted to show it off as sick as that sounds.
We had sereal killer here who killed prostituteso and he always left the bodies in the same pose.

Heard people and was rushed out of there maybe. Or like you said, purposefully done, leaving a signature or more sick self gratification that serve his madness. Also, maybe he was injured, LE would check hospitals, Noelle Paquette's perp went to the hospital after burning his hand when lighting her body. I had been wanting to ask our late great member Foxfire this same question, jennifer.k)

Greetings. New here today. Found this site while seeking an update about the 2 girls. I want to be clear that I am ONLY giving my thoughts and opinions on this case and what I have read here thus far. ...

1) WHY does the clothing this suspect was wearing THAT day seem to be much of the ongoing debate?I
JMO it does matter what he was wearing and looked like on Valentines day. As someone might remember seeing someone wearing the same or similar outfit that day. It might trigger a recall of something in anyone who may have had any interaction, intentional or not.
2) WHY has NO ONE come forward connected to that photo of the man? I feel anyone who is on the grid, has awareness to case. I reside in New England and I am following it, it has reached around the world and from sea to shining sea. So when no one has come forward in connection to the photo, it makes my mind assume or process this piece of information in a biased fashion on this male being key.
3) Now please, just my needle in the haystack moment on this next piece of this post...
With all the info I know and I don't know I was triggered to the following thought. Could the reason the LE is thinking not a random act of senselessness be that maybe they have insight to this possible meet up the girls had planned with someone, with a scenerio being they were internetting with someone they may have thought were their age and a boy? They maybe had set it up to meet at this location to meet for the first time? Who showed up was not who they were expecting as he may have been trolling for victims. I agree with a fellow post here that suggested this location is not the textbook or logical place to randomly troll for young women.
4) I find it odd that LE in other cases tell if sexual assault happened within first few days of a finding of a victim(s). I also think somewhere it mentioned that 1st thing LE did was check into all registered sexual offenders in a radius. That made me again formulate a automatic thought process of the suggestion that sexual assault occurred. This only matters to me in the light of seeking a pedophile vs a different victimology. (Hope I used the right word).

I am scared and I am in a different part of the nation. I have high anxiety and severe insomnia. This case has made me lose faith in humanity a bit and fear that the suspect(s)/murder(ers) likely depending on income flee the area. So NO ONE is safe. Now crimes happened everywhere, so why has this case made me feel so unsafe?

Yes you can!! No bathroom, meal, work or housecleaning allowed.

A poster taught me something here a few years ago...Ten minutes before anyone gets home throw a load of washing on, boil some water and spray Windex around the house. Looks like you've been busy all-day instead of lighting up Websleuths...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Post of the day right there my friend!

I will add my own tip for newer members who find themselves wrapped up in the case to the point nothing is getting done: Your family is going to want meals.

Your crock pot can be your new best friend :)

Especially when, statistically, the likelihood of catching a perp drops FIFTY PERCENT after the first 48 hours.

Exactly! And we all know what time does to a case.

I might not even feel remotely close to the same if no extra video or audio.

I know it's not as easy as kicking down doors and chasing the bad guy.

But they have golden ticket given to them by liberty. DO SOMETHING WITH IT.

Thats how I feel. Thanks to all who have tried to educate me I am certainly listening. This one topic I can't grasp.

I have thoroughly enjoyed being here and am learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member